WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply {Request} Avii Requests
Posted 9/17/09

friendlysteph wrote:


amiamu wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:

Mod Requesting: amiamu
Username: friendlysteph
Text: Haruhi_Taiga, join now !
Color Scheme: anything ..
Extras: anything, i want a great one please ..
Want it animated?: no ..
If yes, which animation? (ex.scanbars, moving pic, etc.):
Did u pay?: yeaH !!
Picture (in spoiler):





could u combine it ?


Done by:amiamu



Both: here u go, sorry for the lateness




.. ohh .. it's great !! thank u for making that so hard .. it's okay .. i'll be patient to wait ur works ..
I really appreciate ur work !! thanks for making a hard avii ~


Both: it was realy hard to erase the backround,but we realy had fun making it, feel free to request again ^^

12336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

amiamu wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


amiamu wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:

Mod Requesting: amiamu
Username: friendlysteph
Text: Haruhi_Taiga, join now !
Color Scheme: anything ..
Extras: anything, i want a great one please ..
Want it animated?: no ..
If yes, which animation? (ex.scanbars, moving pic, etc.):
Did u pay?: yeaH !!
Picture (in spoiler):





could u combine it ?


Done by:amiamu



Both: here u go, sorry for the lateness




.. ohh .. it's great !! thank u for making that so hard .. it's okay .. i'll be patient to wait ur works ..
I really appreciate ur work !! thanks for making a hard avii ~


Both: it was realy hard to erase the backround,but we realy had fun making it, feel free to request again ^^





.. ohh .. i see .. sorry for letting you to make that avii .. eventhough it so hard to make like that .. sorry again ..
.. and .. thanks for making a hard work ~
Posted 9/17/09

friendlysteph wrote:


amiamu wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:


amiamu wrote:


friendlysteph wrote:

Mod Requesting: amiamu
Username: friendlysteph
Text: Haruhi_Taiga, join now !
Color Scheme: anything ..
Extras: anything, i want a great one please ..
Want it animated?: no ..
If yes, which animation? (ex.scanbars, moving pic, etc.):
Did u pay?: yeaH !!
Picture (in spoiler):





could u combine it ?


Done by:amiamu



Both: here u go, sorry for the lateness




.. ohh .. it's great !! thank u for making that so hard .. it's okay .. i'll be patient to wait ur works ..
I really appreciate ur work !! thanks for making a hard avii ~


Both: it was realy hard to erase the backround,but we realy had fun making it, feel free to request again ^^





.. ohh .. i see .. sorry for letting you to make that avii .. eventhough it so hard to make like that .. sorry again ..
.. and .. thanks for making a hard work ~



its ok, feel free to request again
Posted 9/18/09
what if you don't have 25 buddies??? can i just invite all the ones i have??
Moderator
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / With my super jun...
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

MaliceInWonderland wrote:

what if you don't have 25 buddies??? can i just invite all the ones i have??



yes it is ur wish...

18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
Mod Requesting: do_not_cry
Username: bbtprincess
Text: bbtprincess
Color Scheme: Blue
Extras: Brushes And Anything Cute :3
Want it animated?: Nop^^
Did u pay?: After This ><
Picture (in spoiler):
Posted 9/19/09

do_not_cry wrote:


MaliceInWonderland wrote:

what if you don't have 25 buddies??? can i just invite all the ones i have??



yes it is ur wish...



Hai~
Moderator
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / With my super jun...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

bbtprincess wrote:

Mod Requesting: do_not_cry
Username: bbtprincess
Text: bbtprincess
Color Scheme: Blue
Extras: Brushes And Anything Cute :3
Want it animated?: Nop^^
Did u pay?: After This ><
Picture (in spoiler):



here u go hope u like it....
Member
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥ Saudi Arabia ♥
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 9/22/09
Mod Requesting:any~1
Username:ANGELmate\sakura
Text: No one's perfect~!
Color Scheme:what goes with the pic~!
Extras:make it cool n' cute plz~!
Want it animated?:nup
If yes, which animation? (ex.scanbars, moving pic, etc.):
Did u pay?:yup
Picture (in spoiler):




done by:amiamu
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 9/26/09
Mod Requesting: any
Username: MaskingButterfly
Text: MaskingButterfly
Color Scheme: pink
Extras: whatever you think is needed:D
Want it animated?: no
Did u pay?: yes
Picture (in spoiler):


Done by: amiamu
Posted 9/22/09

ANGELmate wrote:

Mod Requesting:any~1
Username:ANGELmate\sakura
Text: No one's perfect~!
Color Scheme:what goes with the pic~!
Extras:make it cool n' cute plz~!
Want it animated?:nup
If yes, which animation? (ex.scanbars, moving pic, etc.):
Did u pay?:yup
Picture (in spoiler):




done by:amiamu


Both: here u go, hope u like it

Posted 9/23/09 , edited 9/26/09
Mod Requesting: any
Username: MaskingButterfly
Text:n AnimeFrenzy
Color Scheme: pink
Extras: crop
Want it animated?: no
If yes, which animation? (ex.scanbars, moving pic, etc.): no
Did u pay?: yes
Picture (in spoiler):


Done by:amiamu
Member
44375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~! ♥ !~
Offline
Posted 9/25/09 , edited 9/26/09
hey since u might do this thx for the hard work if u did eheh^^ lol

Mod Requesting: anyone
Username: angelfoxblue
Text: angelfoxblue
Color Scheme: anything that will go with thx^^
Extras: uhh up to u...lol
Want it animated?: no
If yes, which animation? (ex.scanbars, moving pic, etc.):
Did u pay?: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Picture (in spoiler):



can u put those two pics together??plz i want the 1st one that shows the most and the 2nd pic that is at back of it and like...um...not same but like lighter...u know like....AHHH i dont know..lol like u got a pic and th same at back of it but lighter u get me??....if u do i want u to do that...buuuuuuuut if u cant then u do whatever u want if it to hard for u u do whatever u want with the pis^^ ok thhxxxx againfor u hard work^^


Done by:amiamu
Posted 9/26/09

MaskingButterfly wrote:

Mod Requesting: any
Username: MaskingButterfly
Text: MaskingButterfly
Color Scheme: pink
Extras: whatever you think is needed:D
Want it animated?: no
Did u pay?: yes
Picture (in spoiler):


Done by: amiamu



Both:Here u go, sorry for the latness,

Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/26/09

MaskingButterfly wrote:

Mod Requesting: any
Username: MaskingButterfly
Text:n AnimeFrenzy
Color Scheme: pink
Extras: crop
Want it animated?: no
If yes, which animation? (ex.scanbars, moving pic, etc.): no
Did u pay?: yes
Picture (in spoiler):


Done by:amiamu



Both:here u go, hope u like it ^^



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.