First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[R E Q U E S T] Profile Layout
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

iCandy-LoversXx wrote:

words type:



pic: if you can find more of rin kagamine's pic, you can use it as the profile layout pic



colour: any colour that suits the picture
brushes/textures: anything to make it nice
did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album? yes
mod request: xX-utau-chan-Xx
kinds: profile layout

Done xX-utau-chan-Xx

I'm sorry that I didn't use any of you pictures
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
words type:

colour:Pink and Blue
brushes/textures:up 2 ya!
did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album?yup!
mod request:anyone
kinds: profile layout
pic (in spoiler):




2808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On the stars in t...
Offline
Posted 1/4/10 , edited 1/26/10
words type:


colour: Blue
brushes/textures: anything that goes with
did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album? yep
mod request: xX-utau-chan-Xx
kinds: profile layout
pic (in spoiler): Any Code Geass pictures are fine but here's some but please put the last picture in.
2504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/10 , edited 1/24/10
words type:

colour: anything nice except pink :D
brushes/textures: smooth and matches with colors
did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album? yes :)
mod request: xX-utau-chan-Xx please :D
kinds: profile banners / profile layout
pic (in spoiler):
13825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the rain
Offline
Posted 1/18/10 , edited 2/6/10
words type:

colour:Red, Green, Black, And Purple
brushes/textures:U chose
did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album? Yep
mod request: xX-utau-chan-Xx
kinds: profile banners / profile layout
pic (in spoiler):
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 2/4/10

Tylily wrote:

words type:


pic:


colour:mod choose
brushes/textures:yes
did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album?- the payment is on page 3
mod request:any
kinds: profile layout

Done xX-utau-chan-Xx

I'm sorry that it took so long
Posted 2/4/10

xX-utau-chan-Xx wrote:


Tylily wrote:

words type:


pic:


colour:mod choose
brushes/textures:yes
did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album?- the payment is on page 3
mod request:any
kinds: profile layout

Done xX-utau-chan-Xx

I'm sorry that it took so long


thank you ^^
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

animemix_return wrote:

words type:




pic:




colour: up to mod
brushes/textures: up the mod
did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album? yes
mod request: xX-utau-chan-Xx or moriegirly
extras: when its say "roll down to see more" put 2 arrow face down and pls made it faster cozes i relly need it
kinds: profile layout

Done xX-utau-chan-Xx

I'm sorry that it took so long >-<

Posted 2/5/10

xX-utau-chan-Xx wrote:


animemix_return wrote:

words type:




pic:




colour: up to mod
brushes/textures: up the mod
did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album? yes
mod request: xX-utau-chan-Xx or moriegirly
extras: when its say "roll down to see more" put 2 arrow face down and pls made it faster cozes i relly need it
kinds: profile layout

Done xX-utau-chan-Xx

I'm sorry that it took so long >-<


thnx alots
2831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ^.^in my beautifu...
Offline
Posted 2/15/10


words type:




pic:




colour: pink
brushes/textures: up the mod
did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album? yes
mod request: xX-utau-chan-Xx or any!
extras: any is cuute!
kinds: profile layout
♧ G F X - M o d
19399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / × Canada
Offline
Posted 4/18/10

amuto4eva14 wrote:

words type:

colour: purple&pink<3
brushes/textures: cute brushes like circles&squares(whiteones), ribbons, sparkles

did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album? yea

mod request: anyone ^^

kinds: profile banners / profile layout: Profile Layout plz

pic (in spoiler):

NOTE: please try use all the chibi pics . >w< thanks u very mussshh.

Done xX-utau-chan-Xx

sorry i didn't use all the chibi pics but i did use most of them >-<
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalker Much .. ?
Offline
Posted 5/13/10

xX-utau-chan-Xx wrote:


amuto4eva14 wrote:

words type:

colour: purple&pink<3
brushes/textures: cute brushes like circles&squares(whiteones), ribbons, sparkles

did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album? yea

mod request: anyone ^^

kinds: profile banners / profile layout: Profile Layout plz

pic (in spoiler):

NOTE: please try use all the chibi pics . >w< thanks u very mussshh.

Done xX-utau-chan-Xx

sorry i didn't use all the chibi pics but i did use most of them >-<


Awh thats so cute <33 Thanks soo much!!! sorry for the late reply!!!
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Moon Kindom
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
words type:

colour: any that looks good with my pics
brushes/textures: yes!!!
did you pay with invite 1 buddy and upload 3 photo in Payment Album? yes
mod request: anyone
kinds: profile layout and profile banners
pic (in spoiler):

thanks A LOT for your time!!! T^T
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.