• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Saki - Tile Update!
23008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
if only I could call myself the 1 stone and south...
45431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


wolfsaiga wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:

Hey guys, What are the last 2 tiles?


saki and 1 stone/circle most people have trouble with saki and stone is impossible i guess.


Wait which is impossible? I got the stone in one try.


o wow lucky neways the saki is the easier one so once u get that u won.
65853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

wolfsaiga wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


wolfsaiga wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:

Hey guys, What are the last 2 tiles?


saki and 1 stone/circle most people have trouble with saki and stone is impossible i guess.


Wait which is impossible? I got the stone in one try.


o wow lucky neways the saki is the easier one so once u get that u won.


Yay :D. Well try watching the videos in LQ that's how I got it. I didn't want my computer to lag since I'm downloading something.
23008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/26/09
I only need the 1 of stones now =-) oh so close

Should I be calling Riichi now?
45431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


wolfsaiga wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


wolfsaiga wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:

Hey guys, What are the last 2 tiles?


saki and 1 stone/circle most people have trouble with saki and stone is impossible i guess.


Wait which is impossible? I got the stone in one try.


o wow lucky neways the saki is the easier one so once u get that u won.


Yay :D. Well try watching the videos in LQ that's how I got it. I didn't want my computer to lag since I'm downloading something.


that what im doing just that i don't have fast internet so its lagging. already i let it load for a couple minutes watch some.
17882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / [End of the World]
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
Tenza-Zangetsu is sooo lucky >_< i was tryin to find the stone tile for HOURS
65853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

wolfsaiga wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


wolfsaiga wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


wolfsaiga wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:

Hey guys, What are the last 2 tiles?


saki and 1 stone/circle most people have trouble with saki and stone is impossible i guess.


Wait which is impossible? I got the stone in one try.


o wow lucky neways the saki is the easier one so once u get that u won.


Yay :D. Well try watching the videos in LQ that's how I got it. I didn't want my computer to lag since I'm downloading something.


that what im doing just that i don't have fast internet so its lagging. already i let it load for a couple minutes watch some.


View it for about 5 minutes and 20 seconds. Thats how you get it fast.
65853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

mew_mew_miley wrote:

Tenza-Zangetsu is sooo lucky >_< i was tryin to find the stone tile for HOURS


Lol. Now I need to find Saki >.<.
23008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
oh forget the viewing time, just surf the forums in a new window
I get a mail every time I get a new tile, so I watch that for updates to switch episode.
45431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/26/09


but the chances are u might get better rate if u watch the whole thing. and we are taking to much space.
34899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
i need 九萬
65853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

wolfsaiga wrote:



but the chances are u might get better rate if u watch the whole thing. and we are taking to much space.


Eh ok. and yeah we are.
23008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
I never said I wasn't watching the whole episode, I've seen them all, 4 times over.

On a related note to the anime, is the order of the player's socks shown saki, nodoka, yuuki, hisa, back to saki, and then Mako?
17882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / [End of the World]
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
-sigh- i still cant get stone tile T^T
116667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
omg i can't get the south tile and the other two that was release today?
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.