First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Saki - Tile Update!
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Karakura Town
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
I only needed one more and I stopped getting tiles! I don't understand why people aren't getting any tiles while they watch.
69089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UofL; Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/26/09

Mitsukistar wrote:

I only needed one more and I stopped getting tiles! I don't understand why people aren't getting any tiles while they watch.


Because someone already has the circle. /sigh...

I by all means should win this... I'm missing 360 tiles already...

10 Episodes every 5 minutes = 10 Badges every 5 minutes.
1 hour = 120 badges
3 hours = 360 badges

Where is my tiles @?
3166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jigoku
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

wildwilly wrote:

I just need 3 more.


Me too! ^-^
69089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UofL; Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Shiyarin wrote:


wildwilly wrote:

I just need 3 more.


Me too! ^-^


How come you're getting tiles?
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Karakura Town
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Khaltazar wrote:


Mitsukistar wrote:

I only needed one more and I stopped getting tiles! I don't understand why people aren't getting any tiles while they watch.


Because someone already has the circle. /sigh...


That's so not cool! There should be more than one person to be allowed to get it, that way it would have been worth the while.
69089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UofL; Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Mitsukistar wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:


Mitsukistar wrote:

I only needed one more and I stopped getting tiles! I don't understand why people aren't getting any tiles while they watch.


Because someone already has the circle. /sigh...


That's so not cool! There should be more than one person to be allowed to get it, that way it would have been worth the while.


I know... I'm mad too... sucks that I've watched over 500 episodes of Saki in attempt for a 3-Month extension... and someone who watches ONE episode gets it immediately...
3166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jigoku
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Khaltazar wrote:


Shiyarin wrote:


wildwilly wrote:

I just need 3 more.


Me too! ^-^


How come you're getting tiles?


what u mean? it still hasn't ended yet....so it is normal to get tiles.
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Karakura Town
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Khaltazar wrote:


Mitsukistar wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:


Mitsukistar wrote:

I only needed one more and I stopped getting tiles! I don't understand why people aren't getting any tiles while they watch.


Because someone already has the circle. /sigh...


That's so not cool! There should be more than one person to be allowed to get it, that way it would have been worth the while.


I know... I'm mad too... sucks that I've watched over 500 episodes of Saki in attempt for a 3-Month extension... and someone who watches ONE episode gets it immediately...


Seriously! We watched so many episodes and anticipated the moment when we could finally get the tile and then one episode later and the contest basically ended!
69089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UofL; Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Shiyarin wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:


Shiyarin wrote:


wildwilly wrote:

I just need 3 more.


Me too! ^-^


How come you're getting tiles?


what u mean? it still hasn't ended yet....so it is normal to get tiles.


What are you doing? I tried everything...

I tried watching 1 episode only for 5 minutes and then another episode I watch the full video and NOTHING.

What's going on staff? Any help for us?
3166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jigoku
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Khaltazar wrote:


Shiyarin wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:


Shiyarin wrote:


wildwilly wrote:

I just need 3 more.


Me too! ^-^


How come you're getting tiles?


what u mean? it still hasn't ended yet....so it is normal to get tiles.


What are you doing? I tried everything...

I tried watching 1 episode only for 5 minutes and then another episode I watch the full video and NOTHING.

What's going on staff? Any help for us?


maybe u got too many tiles in one go? wait for a few hours or tomorrow and u will get them.. thats what happened to me yesterday
3166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jigoku
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
^-^ 2 more tiles!!
69089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UofL; Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/26/09
Shiyarin wrote:


maybe u got too many tiles in one go? wait for a few hours or tomorrow and u will get them.. thats what happened to me yesterday


Someone will win by tomorrow. >.>

Yo.. toss me your Circle please.
3166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jigoku
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Khaltazar wrote:

Shiyarin wrote:


maybe u got too many tiles in one go? wait for a few hours or tomorrow and u will get them.. thats what happened to me yesterday


Someone will win by tomorrow. >.>

Yo.. toss me your Circle please.


>.> but i need it 2...it took me 5 hours to get it
69089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UofL; Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Shiyarin wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:

Shiyarin wrote:


maybe u got too many tiles in one go? wait for a few hours or tomorrow and u will get them.. thats what happened to me yesterday


Someone will win by tomorrow. >.>

Yo.. toss me your Circle please.


>.> but i need it 2...it took me 5 hours to get it


Took me 6 1/2 hours. >.> and I haven't got a single tile... >.>
3166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jigoku
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Khaltazar wrote:


Shiyarin wrote:


Khaltazar wrote:

Shiyarin wrote:


maybe u got too many tiles in one go? wait for a few hours or tomorrow and u will get them.. thats what happened to me yesterday


Someone will win by tomorrow. >.>

Yo.. toss me your Circle please.


>.> but i need it 2...it took me 5 hours to get it


Took me 6 1/2 hours. >.> and I haven't got a single tile... >.>


just wait...
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.