• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
Saki - Tile Update!
Posted 9/27/09
well done
19225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
i need two more :[]
66853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

Khaltazar wrote:

Haha.. this isn't fair. Has an administrator blocked me from getting tiles? I would really like to get my tiles I haven't been getting for 3 hours. 10 episodes each 5 minutes


Try going for 6 minutes.
66853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
I need Saki T.T. After that I win.
4293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
I just realized looking at these. This is a TON of tiles...

116667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
Omg i still need the round one
Posted 9/27/09
i need stone 1, been goign for ages
14015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
How hard is it to get the one stone tile! I have been watching at least 30 episodes in one go and still not got it!!!!! All I got is a whole bunch of saki tiles and the old tiles! It's so frustrating!!!!
23016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
takes forever to get that last tile. I'm not giving up though
62332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
Seems to be my turn not to recieve any tiles... Really annoying!
23016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
watch a full episode uberkakis. should fix.
66853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

fizzyup2000 wrote:

How hard is it to get the one stone tile! I have been watching at least 30 episodes in one go and still not got it!!!!! All I got is a whole bunch of saki tiles and the old tiles! It's so frustrating!!!!


Its very hard. But lucky for me I got it in my first try :D.
39493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
Ugh, does anyone know which ep usually gives out which? xD I know it's random but I just want to know.

I need the Fa, Saki, Nodoka, Wind South, and the One Stone tile. D;
--
Also, what do you do after you got all the tiles? o-o
8942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


fizzyup2000 wrote:

How hard is it to get the one stone tile! I have been watching at least 30 episodes in one go and still not got it!!!!! All I got is a whole bunch of saki tiles and the old tiles! It's so frustrating!!!!


Its very hard. But lucky for me I got it in my first try :D.


How did you get the 1 stone tile
66853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

firzana wrote:


Tenza-Zangetsu wrote:


fizzyup2000 wrote:

How hard is it to get the one stone tile! I have been watching at least 30 episodes in one go and still not got it!!!!! All I got is a whole bunch of saki tiles and the old tiles! It's so frustrating!!!!


Its very hard. But lucky for me I got it in my first try :D.


How did you get the 1 stone tile


Just found it yesterday in episode 24.
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.