First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[REQUEST] profile
Posted 9/15/09
Rules:
No Stealing profile
Be Patient or you'll be skip!
Must Pay (Pay 7 pic or invite buddies)



1.Username:
2.Text:
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:
4.Extras:
5.Pay:
6.Pic:( in spoiler)



To Mods

Posted 9/22/09 , edited 9/22/09
1.Username:TKari
2.Text:



3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:i don't care
4.Extras:surprise me
5.Pay:ya invited buddies
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done animemix_return
Posted 9/22/09

-TKari wrote:

1.Username:TKari
2.Text:



3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:i don't care
4.Extras:surprise me
5.Pay:ya invited buddies
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done animemix_return

here ya go


Posted 9/22/09

animemix_return wrote:


-TKari wrote:

1.Username:TKari
2.Text:



3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:i don't care
4.Extras:surprise me
5.Pay:ya invited buddies
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done animemix_return

here ya go




thx for the awesome profile
Posted 9/22/09

-TKari wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


-TKari wrote:

1.Username:TKari
2.Text:



3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:i don't care
4.Extras:surprise me
5.Pay:ya invited buddies
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done animemix_return

here ya go




thx for the awesome profile


np
Posted 9/27/09 , edited 9/28/09
1.Username: Amuto-love
2.Text:
Welcome on Amuto-love's profile!

Things about me:
> Nationality: French
> Name: Siana
> Age: 14
> Gender: Female
> B-Day: 4/09/1995
> Status: single

Rules:
>Add me, but only if your going to talk to me!
>No stealing

Things i like:
> Crumble
> The rain
> The snow
> My friends
> Have fun
> Chatting
> Read
> Nature
> Animals
> Listen to the music
> The piano
> Cute thing
> Sleep
> Dream
> Mangas/Animes

Things i dislikes:
> Spiders
> Ghosts
> Lies
> Olives
> Bugs
> Thunder

Fav. buddies:
> Mikanlovelygirl
> kiyu-kun
> krisandrachen
> hizino
> candygirl95
> -Hideki-
> xxxfonxxx
> evry1loveskyoko
> AmuandIkuuto
> Yu_Ri_Ko
> KurosuX
> th-Blackforest-Cake
> animemix_return
> Stephanietan24
> AmuTsuki

Attention to all my fave budds! Add me on Chii-Chobits, my new account, it's a special account for only my fave budds!

3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: Creator: My sis ^w<
4.Extras: surprise me sis!
5.Pay: i have invite all my buddies!
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done animemix_return
Posted 9/28/09 , edited 9/28/09


here ya go hope this is okay

Innocent Marionet
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Nottingham
Offline
Posted 9/28/09 , edited 9/29/09
1.Username: 2436racbuc
2.Text:
Welcome!

Here is some things about me:
Call me Rachii
I am 13 years old
I am from england
My birthday is 19th January

PLEASE ADD ME!!


I like playing music, Watching anime, Reading books, Eating and going on the internet

I don't like Cooking savoury,Teasers, Doing things that are unnecessarily,dramas and people not talking to me.

My favourite buddies include No1BRAT, and Midnight-babe

3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: any
4.Extras: any good ones
5.Pay: invited every single buddy i have
6.Pic:( in spoiler):



Done icypurple
Posted 9/28/09

animemix_return wrote:



here ya go hope this is okay



Love it! Thnx sis ^^

Posted 9/28/09

Amuto-love wrote:


animemix_return wrote:



here ya go hope this is okay



Love it! Thnx sis ^^



np
Innocent Marionet
26507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
1.Username: 1sweet
2.Text:


3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: animemix_return
4.Extras: anything that matches
5.Pay: Yes I invited all my buddies Heres a screenshot

6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Thanks SO MUCH!!
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

2436racbuc wrote:

1.Username: 2436racbuc
2.Text:
Welcome!

Here is some things about me:
Call me Rachii
I am 13 years old
I am from england
My birthday is 19th January

PLEASE ADD ME!!


I like playing music, Watching anime, Reading books, Eating and going on the internet

I don't like Cooking savoury,Teasers, Doing things that are unnecessarily,dramas and people not talking to me.

My favourite buddies include No1BRAT, and Midnight-babe

3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: any
4.Extras: any good ones
5.Pay: invited every single buddy i have
6.Pic:( in spoiler):



Done icypurple


Here the Profile, hope u like it ^^
Posted 9/29/09 , edited 9/29/09
1.Username:Tylily
2.Text:

3.Creator or Mod:anyone
4.Extras: surprise me
5.Pay:yes
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done icypurple
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

Tylily wrote:

1.Username:Tylily
2.Text:

3.Creator or Mod:anyone
4.Extras: surprise me
5.Pay:yes
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done icypurple


Here the profile, hope u like it ^^
Posted 9/29/09

icypurple wrote:


Tylily wrote:

1.Username:Tylily
2.Text:

3.Creator or Mod:anyone
4.Extras: surprise me
5.Pay:yes
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done icypurple


Here the profile, hope u like it ^^


thx that was quick
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.