First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[REQUEST] profile
Posted 10/1/09 , edited 10/5/09
Things about me:
Name:vee or amu-chan or vanduhlee
Age:14
I am Asian!!
Status: single
Birthday:may 1st 1995
Rules:
>Add me
>No stealing
>no saying bad words!!
>be Nice to my people!!
>dont hate my stuff!!

Things i like:
> The rain
> The snow
> My friends
> Have fun
> Chatting
> Read
> Animals
> Listen to the music
> The piano
> Cute thing
> Sleep
> Dream
> Mangas/Animes

Things i dislikes:
> Spiders
> Ghosts
> Lies
> Bugs
> Thunder
>school
>stealing
>Homework
Fav. buddies:
susu12
anime-mix
anime_mix
duskhunterxx
sharkboy013
mikisan1243
KinomiyaMichiru
Cinnamon_Bun
jenisse411
-bHeL-
AxR
3.Creator or Mod:anyone
4.Extras: pick
5.Pay:yes
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Pending icypurple
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/4/09
1.Username:Tylily
2.Text:


3.Creator or Mod:animemix_return
4.Extras: surprise me
5.Pay: ya
6.Pic:

Done animemix_return
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/4/09
1.Username: bbtprincess
2.Text:

3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: Mod
4.Extras: Brushes + Textures
5.Pay:

6.Pic:( in spoiler):


Done animemix_return
Posted 10/3/09 , edited 10/5/09
1.Username:happystargirl
2.Text:

3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:
4.Extras:anythin that is 4 like Halloween
5.Pay:done~! (80 users)
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Pending icypurple
Posted 10/4/09

Tylily wrote:

1.Username:Tylily
2.Text:


3.Creator or Mod:animemix_return
4.Extras: surprise me
5.Pay: ya
6.Pic:

Done animemix_return


here ya go

Posted 10/4/09

animemix_return wrote:


Tylily wrote:

1.Username:Tylily
2.Text:


3.Creator or Mod:animemix_return
4.Extras: surprise me
5.Pay: ya
6.Pic:

Done animemix_return


here ya go



thx u
Posted 10/4/09

Tylily wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


Tylily wrote:

1.Username:Tylily
2.Text:


3.Creator or Mod:animemix_return
4.Extras: surprise me
5.Pay: ya
6.Pic:

Done animemix_return


here ya go



thx u


np
Posted 10/4/09

bbtprincess wrote:

1.Username: bbtprincess
2.Text:

3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: Mod
4.Extras: Brushes + Textures
5.Pay:

6.Pic:( in spoiler):


Done animemix_return


here ya go

55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

amu_cool wrote:

Things about me:
Name:vee or amu-chan or vanduhlee
Age:14
I am Asian!!
Status: single
Birthday:may 1st 1995
Rules:
>Add me
>No stealing
>no saying bad words!!
>be Nice to my people!!
>dont hate my stuff!!

Things i like:
> The rain
> The snow
> My friends
> Have fun
> Chatting
> Read
> Animals
> Listen to the music
> The piano
> Cute thing
> Sleep
> Dream
> Mangas/Animes

Things i dislikes:
> Spiders
> Ghosts
> Lies
> Bugs
> Thunder
>school
>stealing
>Homework
Fav. buddies:
susu12
anime-mix
anime_mix
duskhunterxx
sharkboy013
mikisan1243
KinomiyaMichiru
Cinnamon_Bun
jenisse411
-bHeL-
AxR
3.Creator or Mod:anyone
4.Extras: pick
5.Pay:yes
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Pending icypurple


Can you add more pictures that are big and HQ quality?? cuz some of them are small pics
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

Happystargirl wrote:

1.Username:happystargirl
2.Text:

3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:
4.Extras:anythin that is 4 like Halloween
5.Pay:done~! (80 users)
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Pending icypurple


Can you post some more pictures big and Quality?? or can i use some pictures that is Halloween??
Posted 10/5/09

icypurple wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

1.Username:happystargirl
2.Text:

3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:
4.Extras:anythin that is 4 like Halloween
5.Pay:done~! (80 users)
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Pending icypurple


Can you post some more pictures big and Quality?? or can i use some pictures that is Halloween??


sure here:
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 10/6/09

Happystargirl wrote:


icypurple wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

1.Username:happystargirl
2.Text:

3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:
4.Extras:anythin that is 4 like Halloween
5.Pay:done~! (80 users)
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Pending icypurple


Can you post some more pictures big and Quality?? or can i use some pictures that is Halloween??


sure here:


I use some of halloween pics, Hope u like it.


Posted 10/6/09

icypurple wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:


icypurple wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

1.Username:happystargirl
2.Text:

3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:
4.Extras:anythin that is 4 like Halloween
5.Pay:done~! (80 users)
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Pending icypurple


Can you post some more pictures big and Quality?? or can i use some pictures that is Halloween??


sure here:


I use some of halloween pics, Hope u like it.




omg it's kawaii thx i love it^^
74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/09 , edited 10/8/09
1.Username:bluetiger04
2.Text:


3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:anyone is fine
4.Extras:anything halloweenish
5.Pay: yes 7 photos
6.Pic:( in spoiler)
Posted 10/8/09 , edited 10/8/09
1.Username: amu;et-fortune
2.Text:


3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: creator
4.Extras: surpise me, please!!!!!!!!! :D
5.Pay: invited some of my friends
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Pending animemix_return
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.