First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[TOPIC] Want To Get A V.I.P Membership?
Posted 9/20/09

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

Hey Cuuuuuutiiesssssss,

Well i came up with an idea. So here it goes. We've made 10 icons. You will recieve 1 everytime you win a competition.Once you have collected all 10 icons you will win a prize. Its pretty simple and fun.

How To Get A Membership!

invite buddies
invite buddies and recive an icon but you have to take a screenshot to prove you have invited your buddies and post the screenshot here. you have to of invited over 20 buddies.

forum
you can post 50 forum posts in any any period of time. remember quoted posts are not counted and over 10 spam posts will not be counted.

photos
upload 50 pictures over any period of time but they have to be of only you, the same pic but editted will not be counted.

group wall

you can post over 50 gbs on our group wall BUT you can not double post aka spam.

Icon Preview

Prize
The Prize is a Cutest Gurlz On CR, V.I.P membership. The advantages of our Membership is that you get a membership card, you get special forums that only V.I.P's can post in and also special competitions. You will also receive a newsletter about group updates and more!

V.I.P Membership Card


So guys keep entering competitions with your cutest pics and see if you can collect all 10 icons :)

Good Luck!


[ O R I G I N A L idea! If i see something like this in any other group i will know you copied me ]






Hey Smexcii for some reason i can't invite people its saying wrong password or email but neither are wrong. i dunno what to do. O.O help?
Posted 9/20/09
hmmm....i'll give you the steps and screenshots and then you can tell me if you did all of them. Give me a few mins
Posted 9/20/09

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

hmmm....i'll give you the steps and screenshots and then you can tell me if you did all of them. Give me a few mins :)


okay thank you ^-^
Posted 9/20/09

kasakura-san wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

hmmm....i'll give you the steps and screenshots and then you can tell me if you did all of them. Give me a few mins :)


okay thank you ^-^



hmm ok did you do all these?

1.


2.


3.
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 9/20/09
O.O ......um.... not that third one....i feel a little stupid now lol i'll go try again i believe i kept hitting next wich was at the top. Thanks Smexcii sorry for wasting your time lol


Edit!

Posted 9/20/09

kasakura-san wrote:

O.O ......um.... not that third one....i feel a little stupid now lol i'll go try again i believe i kept hitting next wich was at the top. Thanks Smexcii sorry for wasting your time lol


Edit!



No way! you didnt waste my time im here to help and im happy that i could help you here is your first icon :)
Posted 9/20/09

smexcii_tiger_loves_you No way! you didnt waste my time im here to help and im happy that i could help you here is your first icon :)


mmkay ^-^ thanks so much now for the rest~ lol
Posted 9/20/09

kasakura-san wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you No way! you didnt waste my time im here to help and im happy that i could help you here is your first icon :)


mmkay ^-^ thanks so much now for the rest~ lol


you're very welcome and yupies 9 more to go
Posted 9/22/09
yaaay 73 peops invited!!
Posted 9/22/09
I'd like to do that 50 pictures of myself >_< but i feel stupid if i have 50 wierd pics of myself int his group xD
well does it only need to be of ME? >_<
Posted 9/22/09

D_Yuhime wrote:

yaaay 73 peops invited!!


heres your first icon congrates~
Posted 9/22/09

D_Yuhime wrote:

I'd like to do that 50 pictures of myself >_< but i feel stupid if i have 50 wierd pics of myself int his group xD
well does it only need to be of ME? >_<


hmm well im about to make a photo album for any type of pics like anime of model pics or celeb pics and all that so you can do 25 pics in there and 25 pics of yourself in the members real pics photo album
Posted 9/26/09
i invite ppl
Posted 9/26/09
does it matter what kind of pictures??
Posted 9/26/09

Ice-Panda wrote:

does it matter what kind of pictures??


no it doesnt matter what kind. because we have a photo album for just random pics of anything and then a photo album for real life pictures
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.