First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/2/09

Momokoppgz wrote:

Username: Momokoppgz
Name: Momoko
Birthday: July 15
Status: Member (Smiley)
Favorite Things(if it is asked of): cats!
Card #: 1


srry for the late reply >.< here is ur card~
Posted 10/2/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:

Username: lizagirl308237
Name(or what you want to be called): Kiki-chan
Birthday: December 12
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER): SMiLEY
Favorite Things(if it is asked of): Sweets, Anime, Reading, Cute things.
Card #: may i have 1 and 3 please


here i card # 1 ^^ card #3 u will hafta wait until the person makes it.
SMiLEY
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
ty..... its really cute
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 10/2/09


Here's 3!! 1 will be done soon(:
SMiLEY
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

leslye wrote:



Here's 3!! 1 will be done soon(:


ty very much but this is the 2nd one, the 3rd is with shakugan no shana, sorry to bother, and ty.
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/2/09


omg im so sorry >O<
here's the right one!
SMiLEY
20577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West Coast, USA
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Username: jaderose75
Name(or what you want to be called): Miki
Birthday: April 3
Status: SMiLEY
Favorite Things(if it is asked of):
Card #: 2 & 3 (If I can?Otherwise just 3)
Thanks!!
SMiLEY
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

leslye wrote:



omg im so sorry >O<
here's the right one!


np, now i have all three membership cards, thank you again
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 10/2/09


jaderose75 wrote:

Username: jaderose75
Name(or what you want to be called): Miki
Birthday: April 3
Status: SMiLEY
Favorite Things(if it is asked of):
Card #: 2 & 3 (If I can?Otherwise just 3)
Thanks!!


Here are your membership cards! enjoy.(:
SMiLEY
20577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West Coast, USA
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

leslye wrote:



jaderose75 wrote:

Username: jaderose75
Name(or what you want to be called): Miki
Birthday: April 3
Status: SMiLEY
Favorite Things(if it is asked of):
Card #: 2 & 3 (If I can?Otherwise just 3)
Thanks!!


Here are your membership cards! enjoy.(:


Thanks!!! That was super fast and they are adorable!!
SMiLEY
1554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / American Hell
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Username: DevilMiku
Name: Devil // Michelle
Birthday: July 6
Status: SMiLEY
Favorite Things: Vocaloid, Beach
Card #: 1
SMiLEY
5520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Username: Lee-_-
Name(or what you want to be called): Lee
Birthday: July 15th
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER): SMiLEY
Favorite Things(if it is asked of): candy, anime, Guys, music, SUMMER!!
Card #: 3 Please
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

Lee-_- wrote:

Username: Lee-_-
Name(or what you want to be called): Lee
Birthday: July 15th
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER): SMiLEY
Favorite Things(if it is asked of): candy, anime, Guys, music, SUMMER!!
Card #: 3 Please


Thanks for requesting!! Enjoy(:
123563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

Hina-chii wrote:


Momokoppgz wrote:

Username: Momokoppgz
Name: Momoko
Birthday: July 15
Status: Member (Smiley)
Favorite Things(if it is asked of): cats!
Card #: 1


srry for the late reply >.< here is ur card~


thanks very much
SMiLEY
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥ Saudi Arabia ♥
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

Hina-chii wrote:


ANGELmate wrote:

Hi~! ^^
Username:ANGELmate
Name(or what you want to be called):sakura
Birthday:septemper 4th
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER):SMILEY
Favorite Things(if it is asked of):anime,fruits, cute stuff~!
Card #:1 plz~!


im soo srry for the late reply >.< i havent been on lately... here is ur card!


Thanks a lot~! ^^ luv it <33

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.