First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
DESiGNER
7815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 。 。 。
Offline
Posted 11/8/09 , edited 11/8/09

leslye wrote:


thee3worlds wrote:

Username: thee3worlds
Name: Yoru
Birthday: Sept 4
Status: DESiGNER
Card #: 3



Heres your card yoru(: enjoy~


thanx
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/11/09

Username: animewanB
Name(or what you want to be called): chimu-chii
Birthday: july 5
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER): SMiLEY
Favorite Things(if it is asked of): food, anime, manga, drawing
Card #: 1
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09
Username: kimmie38
Name(or what you want to be called): kimmie
Birthday: October 23
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER): SMiLEY
Favorite Things(if it is asked of): Anime, Manga
Card #: 3
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

animewanaB wrote:


Username: animewanB
Name(or what you want to be called): chimu-chii
Birthday: july 5
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER): SMiLEY
Favorite Things(if it is asked of): food, anime, manga, drawing
Card #: 1


so sorry for the late-ness DDD:
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

kimmie38 wrote:

Username: kimmie38
Name(or what you want to be called): kimmie
Birthday: October 23
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER): SMiLEY
Favorite Things(if it is asked of): Anime, Manga
Card #: 3


sorry for the latenesss DDD:
30325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / in our house
Offline
Posted 11/19/09
Username: darkmel
Name(or what you want to be called): mel, moo
Birthday: jan. 2
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER): member=smiley
Favorite Things(if it is asked of): phone, foods, bed, t.v and moo
Card #: 1
SMiLEY
744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ipoh,perak
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
Username: XiaO_yEEzZ
Name: Hinamori-ChaN
Birthday: December 20
Status: SMiLEY
Card #: 3
Posted 11/24/09
Username:xXShugoCharaxXx
Name(or what you want to be called):xXShugoCharaxXx Lynn-Chan
Birthday:oct 26
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER):anyone
Favorite Things(if it is asked of):anything
Card #:3
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 11/24/09

leslye wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

Username: kimmie38
Name(or what you want to be called): kimmie
Birthday: October 23
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER): SMiLEY
Favorite Things(if it is asked of): Anime, Manga
Card #: 3


sorry for the latenesss DDD:


It's alright ^^ Thank you!
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/24/09

darkmel wrote:

Username: darkmel
Name(or what you want to be called): mel, moo
Birthday: jan. 2
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER): member=smiley
Favorite Things(if it is asked of): phone, foods, bed, t.v and moo
Card #: 1


So sorry for the lateness>.< Enjoy!
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/24/09

XiaO_yEEzZ wrote:

Username: XiaO_yEEzZ
Name: Hinamori-ChaN
Birthday: December 20
Status: SMiLEY
Card #: 3


Enjoy(: !
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/24/09

xXShugoCharaxXx wrote:

Username:xXShugoCharaxXx
Name(or what you want to be called):xXShugoCharaxXx Lynn-Chan
Birthday:oct 26
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER):anyone
Favorite Things(if it is asked of):anything
Card #:3


Enjoy!(:
SMiLEY
744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ipoh,perak
Offline
Posted 11/25/09

leslye wrote:


XiaO_yEEzZ wrote:

Username: XiaO_yEEzZ
Name: Hinamori-ChaN
Birthday: December 20
Status: SMiLEY
Card #: 3


Enjoy(: !


Thanksss^^
Posted 11/29/09

leslye wrote:


xXShugoCharaxXx wrote:

Username:xXShugoCharaxXx
Name(or what you want to be called):xXShugoCharaxXx Lynn-Chan
Birthday:oct 26
Status(member=SMiLEY,moderator=DESiGNER):anyone
Favorite Things(if it is asked of):anything
Card #:3


Enjoy!(:


OMG thank you so much
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.