First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
[JNews] Yamapi dating model Kagami?
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

mitzi228 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:


mitzi228 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:


mitzi228 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:

LOLZ...THAT'S FUNNY IT SAYS HE'S DATING A HALF MODEL, SO IF SHE WAS 100% JAPANESE, DOES THAT MAKE HER A WHOLE MODEL.....LOLZ


roflmao.....hahahahah!!! i cannot stop laughing!!!!!


LMAO....I know right, but its the truth....


hell yeah!! loolXD


LOLZ...You're funny....


lol..thanks..u are too!! hihi


Thanx...I Try....lolz....
923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
^^ kinda jealous
but as long as he's happy
5722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my world...
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

hyd16 wrote:


mitzi228 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:


mitzi228 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:


mitzi228 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:

LOLZ...THAT'S FUNNY IT SAYS HE'S DATING A HALF MODEL, SO IF SHE WAS 100% JAPANESE, DOES THAT MAKE HER A WHOLE MODEL.....LOLZ


roflmao.....hahahahah!!! i cannot stop laughing!!!!!


LMAO....I know right, but its the truth....


hell yeah!! loolXD


LOLZ...You're funny....


lol..thanks..u are too!! hihi


Thanx...I Try....lolz....


we're totally getting in the way of the topic..i think we should stop quoting here..lol
Posted 9/18/09
maybe they are just close friends !!!
i didnt like her ..
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

mitzi228 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:


mitzi228 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:


mitzi228 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:


mitzi228 wrote:


hyd16 wrote:

LOLZ...THAT'S FUNNY IT SAYS HE'S DATING A HALF MODEL, SO IF SHE WAS 100% JAPANESE, DOES THAT MAKE HER A WHOLE MODEL.....LOLZ


roflmao.....hahahahah!!! i cannot stop laughing!!!!!


LMAO....I know right, but its the truth....


hell yeah!! loolXD


LOLZ...You're funny....


lol..thanks..u are too!! hihi


Thanx...I Try....lolz....


we're totally getting in the way of the topic..i think we should stop quoting here..lol


You're so right....
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 9/19/09 , edited 9/19/09
I hate him now. He is a nasty man whore. Maki was to good for him. She is a hundred times Pretty then her and a million time more talented then her. You can take man away from the whores but you can't take the whore out of the man.
15965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / land of the risin...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
eh~?! koyuu fan arundana
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

summerbeat wrote:

she's not pretty at all!!


personality?? that counts alot if all that everyone looks at is a pretty face I feel sorry for them.. there are such nice people out there who is looking and needs love :D

1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
awwwww...:[
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
she has big eyebrows
Posted 9/19/09
Sorry she is not pretty too me. She is down-grade to the other chicks he has dated.

Keiko

&
Maki

7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

I like both Keiko and Maki but it was never confirmed whether he dated them or not >_>
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The good ol' states
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

emopixie wrote:

Sorry she is not pretty too me. She is down-grade to the other chicks he has dated.

Maki



He never dated Maki lol what are you talking
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
she's gorgeous...
Posted 9/19/09

mushrie wrote:


I like both Keiko and Maki but it was never confirmed whether he dated them or not >_>


This looks like this is not confirmed either. Personally he could be dating three legged goat and i wouldn't gave a damn. Why are people worrying about this? Real is that important who this guy is humping? I know they are celebrities but shouldn't somethings be left alone. I feel sorry for them sometimes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.