Post Reply [SHOP] Gift Shop
Posted 9/16/09 , edited 9/18/09
here u gust request a gift for ur friends, u can pick a picture from here, or
a picture from ur choise, and u should fill this form:




Rules:

1 - Be patient
2 - 1 request each day
3 - 2 request in a week
4 - No spaming and bad words
5 - maximun 2 pic

Mods:



Examples:






Fill Out This Form:



Mod requesting:
Text (in spoiler):
anything else:
anything special:
Picture (in spoiler):


Payment:

3 pic's of any anime.
3080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 9/17/09 , edited 9/17/09
Mod requesting: Anyone
Text (in spoiler):

anything else: no
anything special: no
Picture (in spoiler):



Done by: do_not_cry.
Moderator
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / With my super jun...
Offline
Posted 9/17/09 , edited 9/17/09

minichi25 wrote:

Mod requesting: Anyone
Text (in spoiler):

anything else: no
anything special: no
Picture (in spoiler):



Done by: do_not_cry.


here u go hope u like it....


13101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dragon Land
Offline
Posted 9/18/09 , edited 9/27/09
Mod requesting: anyone
Text (in spoiler):

anything else:nop
anything special: if you think that it would be nice okey then ^^
Picture (in spoiler):


Done
Moderator
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / With my super jun...
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

jgtg wrote:

Mod requesting: anyone
Text (in spoiler):

anything else:nop
anything special: if you think that it would be nice okey then ^^
Picture (in spoiler):


here u go hope u like it......

13101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dragon Land
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
10x its great blue is her fav color ^^
Posted 9/22/09 , edited 9/23/09
Mod requesting:anyone
Text (in spoiler):

anything else:the color blue
anything special:can there be hearts? And anything that matches
Picture (in spoiler):



Done.
Moderator
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / With my super jun...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

cutiegirl10 wrote:

Mod requesting:anyone
Text (in spoiler):

anything else:the color blue
anything special:can there be hearts? And anything that matches
Picture (in spoiler):



Done.




here u go hope u like it...........

Posted 9/24/09

do_not_cry wrote:


cutiegirl10 wrote:

Mod requesting:anyone
Text (in spoiler):

anything else:the color blue
anything special:can there be hearts? And anything that matches
Picture (in spoiler):



Done.




here u go hope u like it...........



Sorry again. But, the question marks are before the sentence! Sorry!
Member
44375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~! ♥ !~
Offline
Posted 9/26/09 , edited 9/29/09
Mod requesting:anyone
Text (in spoiler):

anything else: can i have clour pink or light purple please thx^^
anything special: can u put butterflies with it???
Picture (in spoiler):


THXXXXX FOR UR HARD work and sorry for requesting two..today but can u just do those two cuz i needz them thxx again^^ hehe


Done by:amiamu
Posted 9/29/09

angelfoxblue wrote:

Mod requesting:anyone
Text (in spoiler):

anything else: can i have clour pink or light purple please thx^^
anything special: can u put butterflies with it???
Picture (in spoiler):


THXXXXX FOR UR HARD work and sorry for requesting two..today but can u just do those two cuz i needz them thxx again^^ hehe

Done by:amiamu


Here u go, sorry for the latness, request agian and hope u like it


Member
44375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~! ♥ !~
Offline
Posted 9/29/09


AWSOMEI LOVE IT THX THX THX THX THX THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I LOVE ITTTTTT~hugs~
Posted 9/29/09


AWSOMEI LOVE IT THX THX THX THX THX THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I LOVE ITTTTTT~hugs~

thaNxx ^^
Member
44375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~! ♥ !~
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

amiamu wrote:



AWSOMEI LOVE IT THX THX THX THX THX THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I LOVE ITTTTTT~hugs~


thaNxx ^^


nppp i love it ahha^^

Posted 10/4/09
Mod requesting:anyone
Text (in spoiler):

anything else:anythin that you could think of
anything special:anything that you could think of
Picture (in spoiler):
You must be logged in to post.