First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
†REQ - Membership Cards†
Watcher
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

AkatsukiShadows wrote:

username: AkatsukiShadows
birthday: March 16
image: type A

Thank you!!!!!!!


umm wheres the pic? O__O
Amuto Fanz
10344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
It won't let me paste a picture on here........T-T
is their a spiecial way to put pictures on forums????

sorry, i'm knda new at this stuff........ Since i only made an account like 3 days ago........
Watcher
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

AkatsukiShadows wrote:

It won't let me paste a picture on here........T-T
is their a spiecial way to put pictures on forums????

sorry, i'm knda new at this stuff........ Since i only made an account like 3 days ago........


lol...u may post pic in forums using BB code. okay, if you dunno how to dat, just pm me the pic :D
Amuto Fanz
10344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Ok, i will thanks!!!
Amuto Fanz
10344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Wait, actually do you think i can just get the membership card as it is without any pic????
If not i can still give you one if you want!!!

btw, thanks with putting up with me!!!
Watcher
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

AkatsukiShadows wrote:

Wait, actually do you think i can just get the membership card as it is without any pic????
If not i can still give you one if you want!!!

btw, thanks with putting up with me!!!


okay, i will made it without adding pics.... and btw, you may upload pics on forum but u must "OPEN IN FULL PAGE" first, then you may upload pics on forum...
Amuto Fanz
10344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
Thank you very much!!!!

I'm sorry one more question.....How do you Open in Full Page???

gomenasai, i really don't know would you mind telling me how?
I promise that i won't bother you anymore after that!! lolXD

(wow your pretty awesome to put up with all of this, i appreciate it!!!)
Watcher
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

AkatsukiShadows wrote:

Thank you very much!!!!

I'm sorry one more question.....How do you Open in Full Page???

gomenasai, i really don't know would you mind telling me how?
I promise that i won't bother you anymore after that!! lolXD

(wow your pretty awesome to put up with all of this, i appreciate it!!!)


lol...theres a button named "Open In Full Page" at above... go check it
Amuto Fanz
3641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Torrance
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Username : aznsk8ngmangafreak
Birthday : 6/5
Images : u can choose!~ S.C. plz!
Type: A
Amuto Fanz
10344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Yay it worked, I uploaded a pic!!!!

Thank you so much for telling me how!!!!
Watcher
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/6/09
errr .... ok ....sorry if i submit it late i got sumthink to do too..... SCHOOL! T_T
Watcher
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/7/09

AkatsukiShadows wrote:

username: AkatsukiShadows
birthday: March 16
image: type A

Thank you!!!!!!!


okays here it is .... hope you like it
Watcher
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/7/09 , edited 10/8/09

aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:

Username : aznsk8ngmangafreak
Birthday : 6/5
Images : u can choose!~ S.C. plz!
Type: A


here it is....LUCKY PERSON! I DUN MAKE THIS PIC ON WEBSITE AND I MAKE THIS ON PHOTOSHOP^^ hope you like it lucky... XD...and please be active^^
Amuto Fanz
10344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/7/09
I love it!!!!! It's Awesome!!! Thank you so much!!!
Amuto Fanz
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/26/09
Usrename : ikutolover4ever
birthday : 2 Nov
image : type b
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.