First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
In your opinion,what anime fight had the best coreography?
62593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Houston,TX
Offline
Posted 9/16/09 , edited 9/16/09
I watched the Naruto VS Sasuke battle so many times,because it was so intricate,and the techniques they had been learning throughout the series was unleashed on an epic scale,I have yet to see it's equal.

130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / apple street
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
^.^

If you type in Smellyeggs, click users, and click smellyeggs, go to pictures/photos,and the fights between naruto and some guy with a weird eyes (like hinata) is fighting and the moves seem to be the same as another anime :O
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
cho·re·og·ra·phy

1. a. The art of creating and arranging dances or ballets.
b. A work created by this art.
2. Something, such as a series of planned situations, likened to dance arrangements.

AKA dude, that means dancing
70005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

cho·re·og·ra·phy

1. a. The art of creating and arranging dances or ballets.
b. A work created by this art.
2. Something, such as a series of planned situations, likened to dance arrangements.

AKA dude, that means dancing


Fight choreography is a rather well known variation of the second definition, think a little or do some research before trying to tear someone down.

Vash vs Knives at the end of Trigun is the only one that I can think of at the moment.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

bellannaer wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

cho·re·og·ra·phy

1. a. The art of creating and arranging dances or ballets.
b. A work created by this art.
2. Something, such as a series of planned situations, likened to dance arrangements.

AKA dude, that means dancing


Fight choreography is a rather well known variation of the second definition, think a little or do some research before trying to tear someone down.


I'd rather not.
Posted 9/16/09

aleinkate wrote:

^.^

If you type in Smellyeggs, click users, and click smellyeggs, go to pictures/photos,and the fights between naruto and some guy with a weird eyes (like hinata) is fighting and the moves seem to be the same as another anime :O


You do know some of the fight scenes from Naruto are copied from other anime.
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / apple street
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

Gaia93 wrote:


aleinkate wrote:

^.^

If you type in Smellyeggs, click users, and click smellyeggs, go to pictures/photos,and the fights between naruto and some guy with a weird eyes (like hinata) is fighting and the moves seem to be the same as another anime :O


You do know some of the fight scenes from Naruto are copied from other anime.


Ooooooooooooo!

:o that explains it :o:o:O
thnx
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
I DON'T KNOW......
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / who cares?
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
hmmm
karen with guren mk.II vs suzaku with his lancelot?
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
DRAGONBALL Z

goku and vegeta vs kid buu was sick ....
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/09 , edited 9/17/09
Best Choreography?

I think that the fight between vincent and spike at the end of "Cowboy Bebop Knockin on Heaven's Door" is probably one of, if not the best fights I've seen in anime.
14950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
Grenadier - The final fight between Rushuna & Tenshi's impersonator
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
I would say Vincent Vs. Spike at the end of the movie. However I did enjoy a brief fight scene between Yuri and Leon with swords, it kind of rocked my socks just because it was swords on trapezes. Kinda neat
Posted 9/17/09
i think your question is to hard for most people on CR, because you are not asking how well it was animated, or how cool the effects were, i dont think people notices if a fight has good coreography nor do they remember which had.
62593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Houston,TX
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
Then why did you even comment?A planned arrangement could be anything,a movie is a planned arrangement,you dying one day could be a planned arrangement.This is anime,EVERYTHING IS A PLANNED ARRRANGEMENT.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.