First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Please Come RP!
Reborn Soul
1819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Hatter's mans...
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

Fluteprince wrote:

Baltheir;Vaan.....Haven't Seen you in forever


Vaan: feels that way, but what a coincedense(spelled wrong) that we would meet here!(where ever here is here...)
Creator
2518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wishing To Be In...
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
Baltheir smiles and gives vann a hug*
(hey i'll brb mom needs to get on 4 a min.)
Reborn Soul
1819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Hatter's mans...
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

Fluteprince wrote:

Baltheir smiles and gives vann a hug*
(hey i'll brb mom needs to get on 4 a min.)



Vaan:*hugs* ummm...you seen Penelo or Fran???

Rikku: ummm ..... i feel left out. i kno none of you people...

(okay! i gotta go in a few minutes but i'll talk till then!)
Twisted Soul
3724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

FlipGirl64 wrote:

Yuki: so you can read minds right?


"You bet I can"


Fluteprince wrote:


Xeuno wrote:

Leon: "Yuki, don't be scared, you will be ready".

"Troy, I see you as a great leader in the near future"


Troy:R-Really?


"Yes, a big adventure awaits you...."
Reborn Soul
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
Yuki: so then i can't talk in mind then cuz my thoughts are personal.....
Twisted Soul
3724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

FlipGirl64 wrote:

Yuki: so then i can't talk in mind then cuz my thoughts are personal.....


"I'll leave you alone, if you join my team."
Reborn Soul
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

Xeuno wrote:


FlipGirl64 wrote:

Yuki: so then i can't talk in mind then cuz my thoughts are personal.....


"I'll leave you alone, if you join my team."


*blushes* o-o-okay.....
Twisted Soul
3724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 9/20/09

FlipGirl64 wrote:


Xeuno wrote:


FlipGirl64 wrote:

Yuki: so then i can't talk in mind then cuz my thoughts are personal.....


"I'll leave you alone, if you join my team."


*blushes* o-o-okay.....







-Leon shows a hint of excitement-
"So, what are you good at?'
Reborn Soul
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/09


Some mage works and dances...what about u?
Twisted Soul
3724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

FlipGirl64 wrote:



Some mage works and dances...what about u?


Fire, minor nature elementist... Psychic jester
Reborn Soul
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

Xeuno wrote:


FlipGirl64 wrote:



Some mage works and dances...what about u?


Fire, minor nature elementist... Psychic jester :)


okay....i see...
Twisted Soul
3724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

FlipGirl64 wrote:


Xeuno wrote:


FlipGirl64 wrote:



Some mage works and dances...what about u?


Fire, minor nature elementist... Psychic jester :)


okay....i see...


Reborn Soul
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
Yuki: So....What do we do now?
Reborn Soul
1819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Hatter's mans...
Offline
Posted 9/21/09
Hinaichigo: ummmm....anyone here???
Reborn Soul
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

naminae wrote:

Hinaichigo: ummmm....anyone here???


Yuki: i'm here!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.