First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Missed Chara Requests?
Chara Makers
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
There has been a missed chara request, so I made this fourm to all the people who havent gotten their charas for at least 3 days or more

If a mod/creator missed your chara request to have one, please post it here so we will know and give the chara to you in Chara Request fourms. Fill out this is your chara was missed:

Username:
How many days waited:
Which page posted on:

We will do this as long as you fill in everything. Thank You and Sorry if we missed your chara.*bows*


Guardian Bearers
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

tananlove wrote:

There has been a missed chara request, so I made this fourm to all the people who havent gotten their charas for at least 3 days or more

If a mod/creator missed your chara request to have one, please post it here so we will know and give the chara to you in Chara Request fourms. Fill out this is your chara was missed:

Username:utau_12
How many days waited:3
Which page posted on:forgot so ill post it here
Name of Chara-Minoka,Minami,and Miyoki there triplet
Gender-female
Emotion-(ex. happy, sad)happy
look like this:they all look like this exept minoka color will be black,minami will be white, and miyoki will be light blue

Why was This Chara Made?-because i want some and sometime if i feel loney i have someone there
Pose-(If u wanna request one)standing
Extras-
Requesting-


We will do this as long as you fill in everything. Thank You and Sorry if we missed your chara.*bows*




Chara Makers
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 10/6/09

utau_12 wrote:


tananlove wrote:

There has been a missed chara request, so I made this fourm to all the people who havent gotten their charas for at least 3 days or more

If a mod/creator missed your chara request to have one, please post it here so we will know and give the chara to you in Chara Request fourms. Fill out this is your chara was missed:

Username:utau_12
How many days waited:3
Which page posted on:forgot so ill post it here
Name of Chara-Minoka,Minami,and Miyoki there triplet
Gender-female
Emotion-(ex. happy, sad)happy
look like this:they all look like this exept minoka color will be black,minami will be white, and miyoki will be light blue

Why was This Chara Made?-because i want some and sometime if i feel loney i have someone there
Pose-(If u wanna request one)standing
Extras-
Requesting-


We will do this as long as you fill in everything. Thank You and Sorry if we missed your chara.*bows*






This chara might e a white, Utau_12! Please be paitent!

Pending
Guardian Bearers
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/6/09

tananlove wrote:


utau_12 wrote:


tananlove wrote:

There has been a missed chara request, so I made this fourm to all the people who havent gotten their charas for at least 3 days or more

If a mod/creator missed your chara request to have one, please post it here so we will know and give the chara to you in Chara Request fourms. Fill out this is your chara was missed:

Username:utau_12
How many days waited:3
Which page posted on:forgot so ill post it here
Name of Chara-Minoka,Minami,and Miyoki there triplet
Gender-female
Emotion-(ex. happy, sad)happy
look like this:they all look like this exept minoka color will be black,minami will be white, and miyoki will be light blue

Why was This Chara Made?-because i want some and sometime if i feel loney i have someone there
Pose-(If u wanna request one)standing
Extras-
Requesting-


We will do this as long as you fill in everything. Thank You and Sorry if we missed your chara.*bows*






This chara might e a white, Utau_12! Please be paitent!

Pending

ok and thx u
Shugo Wondermaker
63466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

utau_12 wrote:



Finished



Guardian Bearers
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

CeresPrincess wrote:


utau_12 wrote:



Finished





thx u i love it
Posted 11/4/09
Name of Chara- senou chan
Gender- female
Emotion- shy
Haristyle- curly like what you did for stargaze
Hair Color- blue
Type of Clothes- top with blue stripes and black poka dots
Why was This Chara Made? because i have many different emotions
Pose- ummm... hands over mouth and blushing
Extras- remeber when i said shy before? can you do a bubble with an energetic face on it? thats would be great!!!
Requesting- anyone ^^ i know ur all good^^

Username: amuikuto101
How many days waited: 3 and over
Which page posted on: 24 but i put the inof just in case...
Chara Makers
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/27/10

wrote:

Name of Chara- senou chan
Gender- female
Emotion- shy
Haristyle- curly like what you did for stargaze
Hair Color- blue
Type of Clothes- top with blue stripes and black poka dots
Why was This Chara Made? because i have many different emotions
Pose- ummm... hands over mouth and blushing
Extras- remeber when i said shy before? can you do a bubble with an energetic face on it? thats would be great!!!
Requesting- anyone ^^ i know ur all good^^

Username: amuikuto101
How many days waited: 3 and over
Which page posted on: 24 but i put the inof just in case...


sorry, but since you are a deleted account, we must skip your request.
Posted 3/14/10

wrote:

Name of Chara- senou chan
Gender- female
Emotion- shy
Haristyle- curly like what you did for stargaze
Hair Color- blue
Type of Clothes- top with blue stripes and black poka dots
Why was This Chara Made? because i have many different emotions
Pose- ummm... hands over mouth and blushing
Extras- remeber when i said shy before? can you do a bubble with an energetic face on it? thats would be great!!!
Requesting- anyone ^^ i know ur all good^^

Username: amuikuto101
How many days waited: 3 and over
Which page posted on: 24 but i put the inof just in case...


Come to think of it I did this a couple months ago!
Chara Makers
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

kimonokinamono wrote:


wrote:

Name of Chara- senou chan
Gender- female
Emotion- shy
Haristyle- curly like what you did for stargaze
Hair Color- blue
Type of Clothes- top with blue stripes and black poka dots
Why was This Chara Made? because i have many different emotions
Pose- ummm... hands over mouth and blushing
Extras- remeber when i said shy before? can you do a bubble with an energetic face on it? thats would be great!!!
Requesting- anyone ^^ i know ur all good^^

Username: amuikuto101
How many days waited: 3 and over
Which page posted on: 24 but i put the inof just in case...


Come to think of it I did this a couple months ago!


so, that was ur old account? if u want, we can make it for u!
Posted 3/17/10

tananlove wrote:


kimonokinamono wrote:


wrote:

Name of Chara- senou chan
Gender- female
Emotion- shy
Haristyle- curly like what you did for stargaze
Hair Color- blue
Type of Clothes- top with blue stripes and black poka dots
Why was This Chara Made? because i have many different emotions
Pose- ummm... hands over mouth and blushing
Extras- remeber when i said shy before? can you do a bubble with an energetic face on it? thats would be great!!!
Requesting- anyone ^^ i know ur all good^^

Username: amuikuto101
How many days waited: 3 and over
Which page posted on: 24 but i put the inof just in case...


Come to think of it I did this a couple months ago!


so, that was ur old account? if u want, we can make it for u!

Oh! I meant that I drew this a couple moths ago ^^
Posted 3/29/10 , edited 3/29/10
username: lam-
how many days waited: 24
page:36

my request in spoiler


also i am not the only one skipped on this page
Chara Makers
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 3/31/10

lam- wrote:

username: lam-
how many days waited: 24
page:36

my request in spoiler


also i am not the only one skipped on this page


I am sooooo sorry! I totally forgot, so, Pending!
Posted 3/31/10

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


lam- wrote:

username: lam-
how many days waited: 24
page:36

my request in spoiler


also i am not the only one skipped on this page


I am sooooo sorry! I totally forgot, so, Pending!


it is fine.....we all forget things^^
27859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/1/10
Username:MuffinPaula
How many days waited:3
Which page posted on:Last page
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.