First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What did you do on 09/09/09?
Posted 9/17/09

Hello everybody!!

09-09-09 seems to me as a special day!! so did you do anything special on that day which you will always remember?

As for me i enjoyed every minute of 9th of sept. 2009 with my friends.




be free to delete if duplicate..
Posted 9/17/09
What was so special about? I was probably in my uni if it was a work day.
Posted 9/17/09

LadyVertz wrote:

What was so special about? I was probably in my uni if it was a work day.


well I was too but even though i tried to finish as much as i could then enjoyed the rest of the day and night with my friends we called a DJ on the radio and went crazy!! I juss wanted to make a memory of a special date
Posted 9/17/09 , edited 9/17/09

lulu33 wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:

What was so special about? I was probably in my uni if it was a work day.


well I was too but even though i tried to finish as much as i could then enjoyed the rest of the day and night with my friends we called a DJ on the radio and went crazy!! I juss wanted to make a memory of a special date


Actually I'm not a big fan of bizzarre dates but I remember watching Omen the remake on June 6/2006. It was scary as hell
Posted 9/17/09

LadyVertz wrote:


lulu33 wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:

What was so special about? I was probably in my uni if it was a work day.


well I was too but even though i tried to finish as much as i could then enjoyed the rest of the day and night with my friends we called a DJ on the radio and went crazy!! I juss wanted to make a memory of a special date


Actually I'm not a big fan of bizzarre dates but I remember watching Omen the remake on July 6/2006. It was scary as hell


lol!! we actually had a metro opening!!
Posted 9/17/09
^^^
Subway to Hell for sure
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
nothing i watched metro Dubai on tv ....emm what els nothing it was a normal day
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
Today is Sept 17 / 09 o-o, why are you discussing this now? when you could of started it on Sept 9??? O-O, just wondering =3 ,

I did nothing
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
i never noticed O.O
Posted 9/17/09
I just had a normal day...hanging out w/ my friends, daydreaming..... :)))

nothing much, nothing less :))
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / who cares?
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
i was lived my usual boring life.
Posted 9/17/09
carnival day at my skool, then typical training for boxing. ; /
Posted 9/17/09
Didn't notice as well, hmph. But I actually did something special last year, on 8th August 2008 (08/08/08) . I went to some bird park with my friends that day and when we were being issued the tickets, we saw the date and went, ''Wow''.
Posted 9/17/09
i watched the opening of metro dubai
10043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Downstairs
Offline
Posted 9/17/09 , edited 9/17/09
Told my mom its 09-09-09. and watched anime as usual.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.