First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ♪questions and answers♪
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
ok this is were u can ask the mods questions on things u dont understand
Moderator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
can we have missions? -juz wanna ask here.
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

animateluv9 wrote:

can we have missions? -juz wanna ask here.


umm sure what kind of missions?/
Moderator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

killerandkain wrote:


animateluv9 wrote:

can we have missions? -juz wanna ask here.


umm sure what kind of missions?/


well..any kind will be fine. have a group of them to go on some mission..u think..
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

animateluv9 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


animateluv9 wrote:

can we have missions? -juz wanna ask here.


umm sure what kind of missions?/


well..any kind will be fine. have a group of them to go on some mission..u think..


sure heee
Moderator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 9/17/09


I'm sure it will be kinda fun.

Member
10216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
♥heart-of-asia♥
Offline
Posted 9/22/09
Where did you get those anime ??? I kind of like it


Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/22/09

funkypunk22 wrote:

Where did you get those anime ??? I kind of like it




what the anime pics on the front page????
Member
10216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
♥heart-of-asia♥
Offline
Posted 9/23/09




YEAH , ALL OF THEM IN THE FRONT PAGE IS THAT AN ANIME SHOWS OR ONLINE GAME??

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

funkypunk22 wrote:





YEAH , ALL OF THEM IN THE FRONT PAGE IS THAT AN ANIME SHOWS OR ONLINE GAME??



well the pics for the layout are vocaloid pics the royals pic i cant remeber what anime thats comes from the red roses pic comes from the anime Umineko no Naku Koro ni thw white roses pic is another vocaloid pic the blood stained pic i think thats from the anime touhou
the ultra voilet and hells angels i have no idear what anime there from and the group banner is from the anime touhou
Member
10216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
♥heart-of-asia♥
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

killerandkain wrote:


funkypunk22 wrote:





YEAH , ALL OF THEM IN THE FRONT PAGE IS THAT AN ANIME SHOWS OR ONLINE GAME??



well the pics for the layout are vocaloid pics the royals pic i cant remeber what anime thats comes from the red roses pic comes from the anime Umineko no Naku Koro ni thw white roses pic is another vocaloid pic the blood stained pic i think thats from the anime touhou
the ultra voilet and hells angels i have no idear what anime there from and the group banner is from the anime touhou




Thank you for the information
Moderator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
Can we have different threads for the different classes?
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

animateluv9 wrote:

Can we have different threads for the different classes?


yes thats what inted to do
Moderator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09


okay


Moderator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
Or maybe we should let the teachers create the thread by themself. so that they are able to edit the first post.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.