Post Reply selling collectibles
Member
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Binan, Laguna
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
this are for filipino fans:

Hey! Say! JUMP Calendar 2009-2010 = Php 2040

Hey! Say! JUMP Calendar 2008-2009 = Php 1440

Mayonaka Shadow Boy CD = Php 575

Your Seed CD = Php 525

Dreams Come True CD = Php 575

Akuma no Koi CD/DVD = Php 910

Ultra Music Power CD = Php 815

Debut and First Tokyo Dome Concert DVD = Php 1453

If you are interested: Just contact me through this cellphone number....

09089403112 and settle the date when you are going to pay and i'll give the item that you want buy in SM Megamall.....

I'm Maria Rosana Acda anyways.....


I'll post pictures soon......
Member
2221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Manila, Phil
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
can we buy this in sm megamall ??
Member
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Binan, Laguna
Offline
Posted 9/22/09
we're going to meet in sm megamall
Member
4449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Davao City
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
uhmmm.... i wanna buy... but i'm from davao.. pwede ba??
huhuhu...
Member
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in CHiNEN YUURi'S...
Offline
Posted 11/26/09

rosan062793 wrote:

this are for filipino fans:

Hey! Say! JUMP Calendar 2009-2010 = Php 2040

Hey! Say! JUMP Calendar 2008-2009 = Php 1440

Mayonaka Shadow Boy CD = Php 575

Your Seed CD = Php 525

Dreams Come True CD = Php 575

Akuma no Koi CD/DVD = Php 910

Ultra Music Power CD = Php 815

Debut and First Tokyo Dome Concert DVD = Php 1453

If you are interested: Just contact me through this cellphone number....

09089403112 and settle the date when you are going to pay and i'll give the item that you want buy in SM Megamall.....

I'm Maria Rosana Acda anyways.....


I'll post pictures soon......



Hi i just want to ask if this cd's and dvd's are available

Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/10

chickballer21 wrote:

uhmmm.... i wanna buy... but i'm from davao.. pwede ba??
huhuhu...



nee..i'm currently studying in davao..
someone told me there are lots of hsj fans here?
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/10

rosan062793 wrote:

this are for filipino fans:

Hey! Say! JUMP Calendar 2009-2010 = Php 2040

Hey! Say! JUMP Calendar 2008-2009 = Php 1440

Mayonaka Shadow Boy CD = Php 575

Your Seed CD = Php 525

Dreams Come True CD = Php 575

Akuma no Koi CD/DVD = Php 910

Ultra Music Power CD = Php 815

Debut and First Tokyo Dome Concert DVD = Php 1453

If you are interested: Just contact me through this cellphone number....

09089403112 and settle the date when you are going to pay and i'll give the item that you want buy in SM Megamall.....

I'm Maria Rosana Acda anyways.....


I'll post pictures soon......



do you have the latest price list? i might text you one of these days..
Member
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Binan, Laguna
Offline
Posted 1/8/10
still doesn't change.... it is still the prize.... i just change my cellphone number

it is now 09393261579
Member
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Binan, Laguna
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

duane-chan wrote:


rosan062793 wrote:

this are for filipino fans:

Hey! Say! JUMP Calendar 2009-2010 = Php 2040

Hey! Say! JUMP Calendar 2008-2009 = Php 1440

Mayonaka Shadow Boy CD = Php 575

Your Seed CD = Php 525

Dreams Come True CD = Php 575

Akuma no Koi CD/DVD = Php 910

Ultra Music Power CD = Php 815

Debut and First Tokyo Dome Concert DVD = Php 1453

If you are interested: Just contact me through this cellphone number....

09089403112 and settle the date when you are going to pay and i'll give the item that you want buy in SM Megamall.....

I'm Maria Rosana Acda anyways.....


I'll post pictures soon......



do you have the latest price list? i might text you one of these days..



still the same price.... i just change my cellphone number.... it is now 09393261579
Member
4449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Davao City
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

duane-chan wrote:


chickballer21 wrote:

uhmmm.... i wanna buy... but i'm from davao.. pwede ba??
huhuhu...



nee..i'm currently studying in davao..
someone told me there are lots of hsj fans here?


so, kbalo ka mgbisaya ?? wat skul ka ngatudy now ??
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

chickballer21 wrote:


duane-chan wrote:


chickballer21 wrote:

uhmmm.... i wanna buy... but i'm from davao.. pwede ba??
huhuhu...



nee..i'm currently studying in davao..
someone told me there are lots of hsj fans here?


so, kbalo ka mgbisaya ?? wat skul ka ngatudy now ??


xempre eh kabalo ko mgbisaya..pero ilonggo man jud ko pagpnganak..haha..
sa davaodoc ko..kaw?
naa p koy klac!! malate nko!! sunod nlng ta storyahanay!!
Member
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

rosan062793 wrote:


duane-chan wrote:


rosan062793 wrote:

this are for filipino fans:

Hey! Say! JUMP Calendar 2009-2010 = Php 2040

Hey! Say! JUMP Calendar 2008-2009 = Php 1440

Mayonaka Shadow Boy CD = Php 575

Your Seed CD = Php 525

Dreams Come True CD = Php 575

Akuma no Koi CD/DVD = Php 910

Ultra Music Power CD = Php 815

Debut and First Tokyo Dome Concert DVD = Php 1453

If you are interested: Just contact me through this cellphone number....

09089403112 and settle the date when you are going to pay and i'll give the item that you want buy in SM Megamall.....

I'm Maria Rosana Acda anyways.....


I'll post pictures soon......



do you have the latest price list? i might text you one of these days..



still the same price.... i just change my cellphone number.... it is now 09393261579


don't you sell mags and other hsj stuffs?
can i get the price list?
Member
7304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / '~' 呂宋國 '~'
Offline
Posted 1/13/10
Same here, we were kind of looking for mags~and probably the photobook ^^ so please give us some updates and infos...^^
You must be logged in to post.