First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Aplication Form
Doll Master
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
If you wish to participate in the RP, then you will need to fill out an application! Here it is!

Username:
Desired Character:
Why you think you can be that character:
Have you uploaded a picture?:

SAMPLE
Doll Master
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/21/09
Username: Ryoko_Ueda
Desired Character: Barasuishou
Why you think you can be that character: I am a lot like Barasuishou.
Have you uploaded a picture?: Yes
Doll Masters Apprentice
22847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The world of the...
Offline
Posted 9/22/09
Username: Natani
Desired Character: Suiseiseki
Why you think you can be that character: Because i think she is similar to me first she seems serious but the trust is other i try to hide my love too and i am very protective over the persons i care.And i think she is cute
Have you uploaded a picture? Yes
Doll Master
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/22/09

Natani wrote:

Username: Natani
Desired Character: Suiseiseki
Why you think you can be that character: Because i think she is similar to me first she seems serious but the trust is other i try to hide my love too and i am very protective over the persons i care.And i think she is cute
Have you uploaded a picture? Yes


Approved!
Doll
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Phantomhive Estate
Offline
Posted 9/22/09
Username: Earl_Ciel
Desired Character:HinaIchigo
Why you think you can be that character: because I love stawberries^^
Have you uploaded a picture?: yes
Doll
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ampang
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
Username:knightschool
Desired Character:Souseiseki
Why you think you can be that character:because my outer appearance looks almost like a boy, and my fashion too~~~>.<
Have you uploaded a picture?: yes
Doll Master
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

Earl_Ciel wrote:

Username: Earl_Ciel
Desired Character:HinaIchigo
Why you think you can be that character: because I love stawberries^^
Have you uploaded a picture?: yes


Approved!
Doll Master
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

Knightschool wrote:

Username:knightschool
Desired Character:Souseiseki
Why you think you can be that character:because my outer appearance looks almost like a boy, and my fashion too~~~>.<
Have you uploaded a picture?: yes


Approved!
34439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

ryoko_ueda wrote:

If you wish to participate in the RP, then you will need to fill out an application! Here it is!

Username:
Desired Character:
Why you think you can be that character:
Have you uploaded a picture?:

SAMPLE


who do you have left?
Doll Master
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

winnie11 wrote:


ryoko_ueda wrote:

If you wish to participate in the RP, then you will need to fill out an application! Here it is!

Username:
Desired Character:
Why you think you can be that character:
Have you uploaded a picture?:

SAMPLE


who do you have left?


The chaacter list on the front page shows who is available. Every character who does not have a name next to them is available. So far, the only characters who have been taken are Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, HinaIchigo, and Barasuishou
34439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/09


Username: winnie11
Desired Character: Kirakishou
Why you think you can be that character: it cute
Have you uploaded a picture?: Yes
Doll Master
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

winnie11 wrote:



Username: winnie11
Desired Character: Kirakishou
Why you think you can be that character: it cute
Have you uploaded a picture?: Yes


Approved!
34439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/09


thanks you
Doll Master
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

winnie11 wrote:



thanks you

No problem
Doll Masters Apprentice
3734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
Username: iMintchocolate
Desired Character: Sen
Why you think you can be that character: been this kind of a character for numerous RPG groups, and have alot of experience with this kind of personality.
Have you uploaded a picture?: Yes

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.