First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
katie-chan shop
Posted 10/3/09

bbtprincess wrote:

username: bbtprincess
text: Judy M.
sample: 7
pay: After this^^

Done animemix_return


here ya go

Innocent Marionet
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 10/3/09 , edited 10/3/09
username:LaraDenise
text:Lara-Chan,Arisa-Chii.LaraDenise
sample:Avii 7,Banner 1
pay:Yesh 6 Pics

Done animemix_return
Posted 10/3/09

laradenise wrote:

username:LaraDenise
text:Lara-Chan,Arisa-Chii.LaraDenise
sample:Avii 7,Banner 1
pay:Yesh 6 Pics

Pending animemix_return


do u want banner to write Lara-Chan,Arisa-Chii.LaraDenise too?
Innocent Marionet
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

animemix_return wrote:


laradenise wrote:

username:LaraDenise
text:Lara-Chan,Arisa-Chii.LaraDenise
sample:Avii 7,Banner 1
pay:Yesh 6 Pics

Pending animemix_return


do u want banner to write Lara-Chan,Arisa-Chii.LaraDenise too?




Yesh :DD
Posted 10/3/09

laradenise wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


laradenise wrote:

username:LaraDenise
text:Lara-Chan,Arisa-Chii.LaraDenise
sample:Avii 7,Banner 1
pay:Yesh 6 Pics

Pending animemix_return


do u want banner to write Lara-Chan,Arisa-Chii.LaraDenise too?




Yesh :DD




oaky then
Posted 10/3/09

laradenise wrote:

username:LaraDenise
text:Lara-Chan,Arisa-Chii.LaraDenise
sample:Avii 7,Banner 1
pay:Yesh 6 Pics

Done animemix_return


here ya go

Innocent Marionet
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 10/3/09 , edited 10/4/09
username: lizagirl308237
text: lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan
sample: 3 and 7
pay: after this

Done animemix_return
Posted 10/4/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:

username: lizagirl308237
text: lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan
sample: 3 and 7
pay: after this

Done animemix_return


here ya go


Innocent Marionet
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

animemix_return wrote:


lizagirl308237 wrote:

username: lizagirl308237
text: lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan
sample: 3 and 7
pay: after this

Done animemix_return


here ya go



thanx this is amazing
Posted 10/4/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


lizagirl308237 wrote:

username: lizagirl308237
text: lizagirl308237, Kiki-chan
sample: 3 and 7
pay: after this

Done animemix_return


here ya go



thanx this is amazing


ur welcome ^^
81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

animemix_return wrote:


xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
text:kamaki-chan
sample:Avis # 1 and Matching Avis # 2 only
pay:after this


wt do u mean by Matching Avis # 2 only?


i just want the girl with the blue hair if thats ok >.<
Posted 10/4/09

xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
text:kamaki-chan
sample:Avis # 1 and Matching Avis # 2 only
pay:after this


wt do u mean by Matching Avis # 2 only?


i just want the girl with the blue hair if thats ok >.<


okay sure
Posted 10/4/09

xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
text:kamaki-chan
sample:Avis # 1 and Matching Avis # 2 only
pay:after this

Done animemix_return


here ya go


81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

animemix_return wrote:


xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
text:kamaki-chan
sample:Avis # 1 and Matching Avis # 2 only
pay:after this

Done animemix_return


here ya go




hehe thanks its cute ^^
Posted 10/4/09

xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:


animemix_return wrote:


xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
text:kamaki-chan
sample:Avis # 1 and Matching Avis # 2 only
pay:after this

Done animemix_return


here ya go




hehe thanks its cute ^^


np
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.