First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
SHUGO CHARA EPISODE 101 HERE!!! [PLUS SPOILERS]
Posted 9/18/09 , edited 9/19/09
Its finally what you've all been waiting for! SHUGO CHARA DOKI 101!

CLICK ON THE SPOILER FOR PICTURES!!! I FOUND THEM ON PHOTOBUCKET BY THIS PERSON!! PICS ARE NOT MINE OK?? NO CREDIT IN PICS GO TO ME!!

PICTURES ARENT IN ORDER: SORRY!!!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH THE FULL SCD 101 EPISODE!

CRUNCHYROLL ROCKS!!! i LOVE CRUNCHYROLL. BUT FOR AN EARLIER ACCESS, GO TO OPOB! IM NOT AGGAINST CR, IM JUST SUGESTING ANOTHER OPTION SO IF YOU DONT LIEK IT, DONT POST SOMETHING SAYING LIKE "YOU SHUDNT POST STUFF LIKE THIS" OR "WHY ARE YOU AGAINST CRUNCHYROLL"!

http://onepieceofbleach.com/shugo-chara-doki-episode-101/

CLICK ON THE SPOILER FOR PICTURES AND A SPECIAL LINE FROM IKUTO!!

Posted 9/18/09
i really dont think you should post this in the forum...
Member
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Shugo Chara Land ^_^
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
Ahh, another cliff hanger!! >.<
Posted 9/18/09

pary16 wrote:

i really dont think you should post this in the forum...


Why what is so different from me ad the other forum posters?!

How come whenever i post a forum, people always say mean things to me?!

Posted 9/18/09
im not trying to be mean im just saying ppl shouldent post sites like that here anybody not just u
chill
Posted 9/18/09

pary16 wrote:

im not trying to be mean im just saying ppl shouldent post sites like that here anybody not just u
chill


Oh ok... Im terribly sorry... Ya i understand ur opinion!!! Can we please start over again?!

Im really sorry!!! I will try avoiding to post forums lile this!!! I want to be nice!!!

Can we be friends?
Posted 9/18/09
sure XD im not the strict kind of person but........
anyways
XD lol ok
Member
11356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
Yeah one of my favourite quotes from Ikuto. <3 Thanks.
Member
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
I haven't seen episode 101 yet but what's going to happen after next week’s episode?

*Do not read if you haven't read Ch.43:


I'm kind of confused

Member
6520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where w...
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
Didn't you already post a topic similar to this? I think it's kind of weird to post a forum on Crunchyroll going against Crunchyroll. Onepieceofbleach's Shugo Chara episodes were taken from here (I'm pretty sure, the subs say the same things in both of the videos) ans the quality really sucks on there too.
Posted 9/19/09

Amutofan123 wrote:

Didn't you already post a topic similar to this? I think it's kind of weird to post a forum on Crunchyroll going against Crunchyroll. Onepieceofbleach's Shugo Chara episodes were taken from here (I'm pretty sure, the subs say the same things in both of the videos) ans the quality really sucks on there too.


Well its ok amutofan! Im just doing my member job here which is to be active and post forums! I understand your opinion! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
Posted 9/20/09

yychha1993 wrote:

Yeah one of my favourite quotes from Ikuto. <3 Thanks.


your welcome! Yes i know...but pretty soon there r gonna be better quotes right?! =))
Member
11356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

RuixHeart wrote:


yychha1993 wrote:

Yeah one of my favourite quotes from Ikuto. <3 Thanks.


your welcome! Yes i know...but pretty soon there r gonna be better quotes right?! =))


Yeah! xD Can't wait for it.
Posted 9/21/09

yychha1993 wrote:


RuixHeart wrote:


yychha1993 wrote:

Yeah one of my favourite quotes from Ikuto. <3 Thanks.


your welcome! Yes i know...but pretty soon there r gonna be better quotes right?! =))


Yeah! xD Can't wait for it.


i know me too! xD
Posted 9/23/09

poet-val247 wrote:

I haven't seen episode 101 yet but what's going to happen after next week’s episode?

*Do not read if you haven't read Ch.43:


I'm kind of confused



whoa there!! Ya im now very confused too!! xD haha!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.