First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply {Request}Avii's
Posted 9/19/09 , edited 1/29/10
Fill This Out:



Username :
Text :
Extra :
Moderator :
Payment :
Pic in Spoiler :


Payment:2 pictures and invite 2 of ur buddies

For Mods:




Please do not skip any requests
Put :excl:PENDING - [username] so that other mods will not do the same request as you
Please when you finish with your avii put it in the photo albums
Put :excl:DONE -[username] to show that you've finished the request
Any other variations that basically say the same are allowed.


Moderator Samples


FunneMonkee


itachi_hinata



johanna1506


MewmewLove



lil-mamegoma


tech77777


pokefanatic1234


BlackChance


Lee-_-


zooeee


-natshumii-

Posted 9/19/09 , edited 10/1/09
Username : ShY_cuTe_lve
Text : ShY_cuTe_lve
Pic [spoiler pliz]:

or

If u could use the 1st pic, juz use it...if u can't, use the 2nd one...if both also cannot...pls tell me and I will give another pic...^^ Juz do one...^^
Extra : Anything that make it nicer...^^
Moderator : Anyone can do it...^^
Payment : Done...^^

johanna1506 /Done

13154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

ShY_cuTe_lve wrote:

Username : ShY_cuTe_lve
Text : ShY_cuTe_lve
Pic [spoiler pliz]:

or

If u could use the 1st pic, juz use it...if u can't, use the 2nd one...if both also cannot...pls tell me and I will give another pic...^^ Juz do one...^^
Extra : Anything that make it nicer...^^
Moderator : Anyone can do it...^^
Payment : Done...^^\
\

:excl:DONE/ johanna1506


Posted 9/20/09 , edited 10/3/09

Lol...thx for doing it and I didn't expect u will do both for me...actually u only need to do 1 but since u ady do...thx...I like it so much!!!
Member
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 9/21/09

Done cobeti
Posted 9/20/09

Hi can u give me a high quality pic that means[BIG]not blurry thank you
Member
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

cobeti wrote:


Hi can u give me a high quality pic that means[BIG]not blurry thank you


ohh ok waiit -------->


Posted 9/20/09

still higher
Member
13912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 10/3/09
Username : ch0c0lateXbabii <--- dont put tht on the text
Text : jeremy , AmilliKunRoflcopter , happy birthday and in a vorner somewhere : from Nisa ♥
Pic [spoiler pliz]:


Extra : anything nice ; its for a guy so dont make it girly please
Moderator : anyone
Payment : invited my buddies

DONE/johanna1506
13154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 10/3/09



glad you liked it and thanx for requestin

13154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

ch0c0lateXbabii wrote:

Username : ch0c0lateXbabii <--- dont put tht on the text
Text : jeremy , AmilliKunRoflcopter , happy birthday and in a vorner somewhere : from Nisa ♥
Pic [spoiler pliz]:


Extra : anything nice ; its for a guy so dont make it girly please
Moderator : anyone
Payment : invited my buddies

DONE/johanna1506


Member
13912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

johanna1506 wrote:


ch0c0lateXbabii wrote:

Username : ch0c0lateXbabii <--- dont put tht on the text
Text : jeremy , AmilliKunRoflcopter , happy birthday and in a vorner somewhere : from Nisa ♥
Pic [spoiler pliz]:


Extra : anything nice ; its for a guy so dont make it girly please
Moderator : anyone
Payment : invited my buddies

DONE/johanna1506




uhm well its nice .. thanks ^-^ but there is a 'J' above the 'Y' in 'HAPPY' can u make tht go away .. and hmm can u make it ALITTLE less girly please
thanks ^_^
Member
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

cobeti wrote:


still higher


ok waiit ----->


Posted 9/21/09

I'm So Sorry It KLooks
So Bad Tell Me if u want any changes

Member
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

cobeti wrote:


I'm So Sorry It KLooks
So Bad Tell Me if u want any changes




yes, can i have the same thing but with the colors more dark like well... the girl on the picture just her only plz !!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.