First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply †RPG - Character sign-up†
Amuto Fanz
10344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
Oh oh oh!!!! Can I be Yoru Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love Yoru!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 9/30/09 , edited 10/2/09

akatuskisshadows wrote :


Oh oh oh!!!! Can I be Yoru Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love Yoru!!!!!!!!!!!



yoru taken by akatsukiShadows
Amuto Fanz
15377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / anywhere you thin...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
can i b dia??......lol
Posted 10/2/09 , edited 10/2/09

legendarywaterdragonninja wrote :


can i b dia??......lol



Dia taken by legendarywaterdragonninja
Watcher
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

lover_lovers_girl wrote:

i want to be rima change Character k thx


eh...thats hard... we should make new mod pic and new link pic? =3=
Posted 10/2/09
=_= ok than
Watcher
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
and err.... for all peeps especially the creator ( Amu-101 ) please type cleanly on the forum, thanks
Amuto Fanz
3641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Torrance
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Username:aznsk8ngmangafreak
Charachter: Kukai and Chara: Daichi
Posted 10/5/09

aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:

Username:aznsk8ngmangafreak
Charachter: Kukai and Chara: Daichi


um sry u can only choose one

Amuto Fanz
3641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Torrance
Offline
Posted 10/5/09

Amu-101 wrote:


aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:

Username:aznsk8ngmangafreak
Charachter: Kukai and Chara: Daichi


um sry u can only choose one



o ok sry then I'll be Kukai!~
Posted 10/5/09

aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:


Amu-101 wrote:


aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:

Username:aznsk8ngmangafreak
Charachter: Kukai and Chara: Daichi


um sry u can only choose one



o ok sry then I'll be Kukai!~

ok
Kukai Taken by aznsk8ngmangafreak

Posted 10/6/09

Amu-101 wrote:


aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:


Amu-101 wrote:


aznsk8ngmangafreak wrote:

Username:aznsk8ngmangafreak
Charachter: Kukai and Chara: Daichi


um sry u can only choose one



o ok sry then I'll be Kukai!~

ok
Kukai Taken by aznsk8ngmangafreak



pls go to the royal garden since u r a character now thank you
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/9/09
can i be yaya or amu?
Amuto Fanz
304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HEAD IN THE CLOUDS
Offline
Posted 10/10/09
i want 2 b Rima or Kusukusus plz
Amuto Graphic Moderator
54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/10/09 , edited 10/10/09

Amuto9 wrote:

can i be yaya or amu?


Im Sorry but Both Positions are taken May you please choose another? Thank-you~



scissors33 wrote:

i want 2 b Rima or Kusukusus plz


Rima Taken By scissors33
You may now RP in teh forum
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.