Post Reply Why Do you want Amu to Be with _______ ??
S.C.A.H.F. Group Creator/Found
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/19/09 , edited 9/19/09
Hiyo members of S.C.A.H.F. well in this forum u pik a pair for Amu and tell us why
you want tht person u chose to be with Amu!!
Jus pick from this 5 below!


Pick Here!


Amu and Ikuto

Tadase and Amu

Kukaii and Amu

Nagihiko and Amu

Kairi and Amu


Example



Amu and Ikuto!! Because they're funny together
and really cute to look at!!


so that's it i guess xD so c'mon and join this topic now!
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
ikuto becuse there so cute together haa
S.C.A.H.F. Group Creator/Found
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

XkiarraX wrote:

ikuto becuse there so cute together haa


omg i totally agree with you!! i love amu and ikuto they fit soo well together dun u think??
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

jas_san wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:

ikuto becuse there so cute together haa


omg i totally agree with you!! i love amu and ikuto they fit soo well together dun u think??


yea i love them they should like go out haha im an amuto fan ekk i love them hahaha
S.C.A.H.F. Group Creator/Found
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

XkiarraX wrote:


jas_san wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:

ikuto becuse there so cute together haa


omg i totally agree with you!! i love amu and ikuto they fit soo well together dun u think??


yea i love them they should like go out haha im an amuto fan ekk i love them hahaha


ya they so totally rule!! they should pair them up already im too impatient abt. it xDD
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 10/7/09


ik but wht is werid is ikuto in middle or high school o-o i didnt pay attenton to that becuse shes still in elemtry school
S.C.A.H.F. Group Creator/Found
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/7/09

XkiarraX wrote:



ik but wht is werid is ikuto in middle or high school o-o i didnt pay attenton to that becuse shes still in elemtry school


lools idk too cs i ddn pay attention too xDD but i think his middle skewl cse rmmbr ikuto wuz bgger than tadase in
tadase's memories?? so ya....x3
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 10/7/09


ohh okie then cuse if he was in higgh school it would be kinda weird
S.C.A.H.F. Group Creator/Found
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/7/09

XkiarraX wrote:



ohh okie then cuse if he was in higgh school it would be kinda weird


lols ya i agree w/ u xDD
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

jas_san wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:



ohh okie then cuse if he was in higgh school it would be kinda weird


lols ya i agree w/ u xDD

haha im smart i notice things lol

33371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cowboy Land
Offline
Posted 10/12/09
amu and tadase!!!!!!!!! because their so cute together
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 11/22/09
hahah 1 ikuto 1 tadase
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
i want amu to be with tadase.....for some reasons for me they are cute togather sweet and wah cant explain...but it would be ok if ikuto will end up with her even though it will be sad
You must be logged in to post.