Created by SappireRach
Do I, SappireRach, have a Nice Profile?
1701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
Well, I'm just asking, so I can rearrange it! Please vote and tell me what you think!
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
No personal threads/polls.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
Yes, it looks great.
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
btw considering your "watched" list it seems like you started watching anime like a week ago
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
this thread is fckd up.........no personal threads....................
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
Oh dear.
Posted 9/19/09
It's simple and clean. Cute. Btw, making threads about your self is called a "Personal Thread" so please refrain from creating another one.


azn_kawaii wrote:

this thread is fckd up.........no personal threads....................


Don't you think that's a little harsh? how is it "fcked up"?
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

shikanarukez wrote:

It's simple and clean. Cute. Btw, making threads about your self is called a "Personal Thread" so please refrain from creating another one.


azn_kawaii wrote:

this thread is fckd up.........no personal threads....................


Don't you think that's a little harsh? how is it "fcked up"?




f - four
c- cute
k- kangaroo
e - eat
d- doughnuts

................................so......how is that harsh........
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / underwater with b...
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
1. it's in the wrong section.

2. It's a personal thread.

Nice profile but the topic is a NO



Posted 9/19/09

azn_kawaii wrote:


shikanarukez wrote:

It's simple and clean. Cute. Btw, making threads about your self is called a "Personal Thread" so please refrain from creating another one.


azn_kawaii wrote:

this thread is fckd up.........no personal threads....................


Don't you think that's a little harsh? how is it "fcked up"?




f - four
c- cute
k- kangaroo
e - eat
d- doughnuts

................................so......how is that harsh........


Nice save
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

shikanarukez wrote:


azn_kawaii wrote:


shikanarukez wrote:

It's simple and clean. Cute. Btw, making threads about your self is called a "Personal Thread" so please refrain from creating another one.


azn_kawaii wrote:

this thread is fckd up.........no personal threads....................


Don't you think that's a little harsh? how is it "fcked up"?




f - four
c- cute
k- kangaroo
e - eat
d- doughnuts

................................so......how is that harsh........


Nice save




thanks...................thats the art of survival.LOL

33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
No, it sucks. Spend more of your life on it. Maybe that will make it better.
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/19/09
No personal threads pl0x.

Locked.
You must be logged in to post.