First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
TOOTSIE MOD
4221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Matthew Williams'...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09


Thnx! ^_^ Srry for the unactiveness lately. my computer broke. TT_TT Ok. thnx for the comments. They'll help me out. ^_^
38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 10/22/09 , edited 10/22/09


Name: Nicole
Username: Knightdemon
Program you use: Gimp
How many times you go on CR?: everyday
Why do you want to become a mod?: i enjoy making gfx n helping out
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): yes Starz Graphics Designs
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..? avis, banner, icon
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)



Last requeriment!:
TOOTSIE MOD
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 10/25/09

Knightdemon wrote:



Name: Nicole
Username: Knightdemon
Program you use: Gimp
How many times you go on CR?: everyday
Why do you want to become a mod?: i enjoy making gfx n helping out
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): yes Starz Graphics Designs
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..? avis, banner, icon
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)



Last requeriment!:


I'm sorry dear but I can't approve u rite now, you have to get better at rendering pics, make better quality backgrounds also try to match the text effects with the main pic and the avii sizes shouldn't be so big... sorry if I sound hard.. @_@
anyways, i think u can improve soon , so what about if u make more examples??
u can choose pics from the ones in the first post, if u want to use urs it's ok ^^

btw I'd like u to use one of these for the test part.. ^^

the first one is already rendered, so I think it'll be easier for you!^^

ACE TOOTSIE ROLL
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
Name: jeannie
Username:xxrawr
Program you use: photoshop
How many times you go on CR?: everyday but on weekdays its after 6or7-9pm
Why do you want to become a mod?: boored o_o
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): mod in 3 grps and creator of the graphics stop o-o
(secret creations, lucky bear graphics, and avi soul)
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..? aviies but i can do them all o_O pretty much same to me but i prefer aviies >.>
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)


test: egh sorry i was being a bit lazy o_O
TOOTSIE MOD
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

xxRaawr wrote:

Name: jeannie
Username:xxrawr
Program you use: photoshop
How many times you go on CR?: everyday but on weekdays its after 6or7-9pm
Why do you want to become a mod?: boored o_o
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): mod in 3 grps and creator of the graphics stop o-o
(secret creations, lucky bear graphics, and avi soul)
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..? aviies but i can do them all o_O pretty much same to me but i prefer aviies >.>
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)


test: egh sorry i was being a bit lazy o_O


APROVED!!! :3
you are really good! ^^ ur aviis r so cool! ^^ and the test too!
Welcome to Ace Avii~ please be active and get along with the group's staff! ^^

ACE TOOTSIE ROLL
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

KiaRatT wrote:


xxRaawr wrote:

Name: jeannie
Username:xxrawr
Program you use: photoshop
How many times you go on CR?: everyday but on weekdays its after 6or7-9pm
Why do you want to become a mod?: boored o_o
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): mod in 3 grps and creator of the graphics stop o-o
(secret creations, lucky bear graphics, and avi soul)
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..? aviies but i can do them all o_O pretty much same to me but i prefer aviies >.>
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)


test: egh sorry i was being a bit lazy o_O


APROVED!!! :3
you are really good! ^^ ur aviis r so cool! ^^ and the test too!
Welcome to Ace Avii~ please be active and get along with the group's staff! ^^



thnx lol but they rnt tat awesome just avg ;p
2359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/7/09
Name: Mushy
Username: Mushyy4
Program you use: Photoshop CS4
How many times you go on CR?: Everyday, I check it whenever I'm on the PC and constantly refresh XD and I'm usually on the entire day unless I'm sleeping or taking care of the house so that makes it around 7-9 hours daily ? XD - Sorry I have no life :P
Why do you want to become a mod?: For 3 different reasons - I want to gain more experience by creating avatars, making people happy, and just to have fun.
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): Not really, I still haven't gotten involved in any other groups as much. I tried to apply for few groups, such as "The Junkyard"(the avii shop disappeared) & "Mogami Grahpics"(doesn't get much requests).
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..? Avatars - I haven't attempted on any others yet.
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)

Update : (Nov 07) : I've uploaded more samples to my photo album if you want to see more of my work - go ahead and click here


Last requirement!:
TOOTSIE MOD
13912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

mushyy4 wrote:


Name: Mushy
Username: Mushyy4
Program you use: Photoshop CS4
How many times you go on CR?: Everyday, I check it whenever I'm on the PC and constantly refresh XD and I'm usually on the entire day unless I'm sleeping or taking care of the house so that makes it around 7-9 hours daily ? XD - Sorry I have no life :P
Why do you want to become a mod?: For 3 different reasons - I want to gain more experience by creating avatars, making people happy, and just to have fun.
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): Not really, I still haven't gotten involved in any other groups as much. I tried to apply for few groups, such as "The Junkyard"(the avii shop disappeared) & "Mogami Grahpics"(doesn't get much requests).
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..? Avatars - I haven't attempted on any others yet.
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)


Last requirement!:


OMG ur avii's are GOOOD!! loll
but i dunno .. u might have to wait till KiaRat comes from Hiatus or the owner comes online T_T loll
but ur really good :P
2359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

ch0c0lateXbabii wrote:


mushyy4 wrote:


Name: Mushy
Username: Mushyy4
Program you use: Photoshop CS4
How many times you go on CR?: Everyday, I check it whenever I'm on the PC and constantly refresh XD and I'm usually on the entire day unless I'm sleeping or taking care of the house so that makes it around 7-9 hours daily ? XD - Sorry I have no life :P
Why do you want to become a mod?: For 3 different reasons - I want to gain more experience by creating avatars, making people happy, and just to have fun.
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): Not really, I still haven't gotten involved in any other groups as much. I tried to apply for few groups, such as "The Junkyard"(the avii shop disappeared) & "Mogami Grahpics"(doesn't get much requests).
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..? Avatars - I haven't attempted on any others yet.
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)


Last requirement!:


OMG ur avii's are GOOOD!! loll
but i dunno .. u might have to wait till KiaRat comes from Hiatus or the owner comes online T_T loll
but ur really good :P


Really ? - I only started making avii's about 2 - 3 weeks ago O.O but I'm trying to still learn X D And photoshop - hihi .. still a beginner in a way :X
But thanks : )
TOOTSIE MOD
13912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

mushyy4 wrote:


ch0c0lateXbabii wrote:


mushyy4 wrote:


Name: Mushy
Username: Mushyy4
Program you use: Photoshop CS4
How many times you go on CR?: Everyday, I check it whenever I'm on the PC and constantly refresh XD and I'm usually on the entire day unless I'm sleeping or taking care of the house so that makes it around 7-9 hours daily ? XD - Sorry I have no life :P
Why do you want to become a mod?: For 3 different reasons - I want to gain more experience by creating avatars, making people happy, and just to have fun.
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): Not really, I still haven't gotten involved in any other groups as much. I tried to apply for few groups, such as "The Junkyard"(the avii shop disappeared) & "Mogami Grahpics"(doesn't get much requests).
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..? Avatars - I haven't attempted on any others yet.
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)


Last requirement!:


OMG ur avii's are GOOOD!! loll
but i dunno .. u might have to wait till KiaRat comes from Hiatus or the owner comes online T_T loll
but ur really good :P


Really ? - I only started making avii's about 2 - 3 weeks ago O.O but I'm trying to still learn X D And photoshop - hihi .. still a beginner in a way :X
But thanks : )


loll yourwelcome(:
TOOTSIE MOD
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My FantasyWorld ;D
Offline
Posted 11/21/09
Name: Tsubame
Username: xTsubame-chaNx
Program you use: Photoshop CS3
How many times you go on CR?: mostly weekend :] due to school D: but when there is no school, i go on every time :]
Why do you want to become a mod?: Just for fun ^^
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): yes, Floras Creation, HCGC, and Avii Production (there's more but then i forgot D:)
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..?
Any :] but i prefer avi and banners :] but it doesn't matter xD
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**



Last requeriment!:
TOOTSIE MOD
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 11/21/09 , edited 11/21/09

mushyy4 wrote:

Name: Mushy
Username: Mushyy4
Program you use: Photoshop CS4
How many times you go on CR?: Everyday, I check it whenever I'm on the PC and constantly refresh XD and I'm usually on the entire day unless I'm sleeping or taking care of the house so that makes it around 7-9 hours daily ? XD - Sorry I have no life :P
Why do you want to become a mod?: For 3 different reasons - I want to gain more experience by creating avatars, making people happy, and just to have fun.
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): Not really, I still haven't gotten involved in any other groups as much. I tried to apply for few groups, such as "The Junkyard"(the avii shop disappeared) & "Mogami Grahpics"(doesn't get much requests).
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..? Avatars - I haven't attempted on any others yet.
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)

Update : (Nov 07) : I've uploaded more samples to my photo album if you want to see more of my work - go ahead and click here


Last requirement!:


APROVED!
you r really good at making aviis! just play more with the colors and brightness of the aviis! and try to use pics of high quality! I'm sure ur work will improve a lot! ^^ also add ur samples to the profile mod's samples section! ^^
well welcome to Ace Avii staff!!! enjoy and help the most u can♥!


TOOTSIE MOD
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

xTsubame-chaNx wrote:

Name: Tsubame
Username: xTsubame-chaNx
Program you use: Photoshop CS3
How many times you go on CR?: mostly weekend :] due to school D: but when there is no school, i go on every time :]
Why do you want to become a mod?: Just for fun ^^
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): yes, Floras Creation, HCGC, and Avii Production (there's more but then i forgot D:)
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..?
Any :] but i prefer avi and banners :] but it doesn't matter xD
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**



Last requeriment!:


Hi Tsubame-chan!! u r very very approved! xDDDD
please help us the most u can! and I love ur work!!! so no advises for u since u r really good at making aviis!
please add ur sample to the profile mod's samples section! ^^
well enjoy the group! ♥

TOOTSIE MOD
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My FantasyWorld ;D
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

KiaRatT wrote:


xTsubame-chaNx wrote:

Name: Tsubame
Username: xTsubame-chaNx
Program you use: Photoshop CS3
How many times you go on CR?: mostly weekend :] due to school D: but when there is no school, i go on every time :]
Why do you want to become a mod?: Just for fun ^^
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): yes, Floras Creation, HCGC, and Avii Production (there's more but then i forgot D:)
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..?
Any :] but i prefer avi and banners :] but it doesn't matter xD
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**



Last requeriment!:


Hi Tsubame-chan!! u r very very approved! xDDDD
please help us the most u can! and I love ur work!!! so no advises for u since u r really good at making aviis!
please add ur sample to the profile mod's samples section! ^^
well enjoy the group! ♥



Yay! n hiya :3
hehee thank you ^^ i'll do my to be active :D
alrights :] thanks for accepting me
Posted 11/24/09 , edited 11/24/09

KiaRatT wrote:

Here Kia~!

Since AceAvii is becoming inactive I'm opening this mod apply board, we already have lots of mods... but they r inactive!
I'm searching for new mods who can handle with the requests, that means being well skilled and more important:ACTIVE!
so if you know you wont have time, if you are very very very busy with studies, then dont apply, we understand those problems cuz we also have them, and that's why we know the bad feeling of a delayed request...

well then knowing the conditions...



Fill out this:
Name:
Username:
Program you use:
How many times you go on CR?:
Why do you want to become a mod?:
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name):
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..?
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)


Last requeriment!:
Make an avatar or a banner with one of the pictures in spoiler
(if you want to make an icon or use more than one pic is ok! ^^)
and write:
-Ace Avii ( for the avi)
-Ace Avii,come and find your dream avatar~, Join us now! (for the banner)









Name: Umi
Username: Hasumi
Program you use: Photoshop CS3
How many times you go on CR?: Everyday
Why do you want to become a mod?: I Love Making Aviis And Im Bored
Have u worked or do you work in other graphic making group?(if yes give the name): Mew Mew Creation , Wonderland Graphics , Creative Graphics , Ice Cream! , etc
You wre better at doing Aviis/banners/icons/etc..: Aviis
Examples of your best work(at least 3 aviis): (in spoiler please)

Test :
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.