First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Requests
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

MidnightAngel10 wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


MidnightAngel10 wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


MidnightAngel10 wrote:
PENDING Otome-chan


DONE BY Otome-chan


Sory its not my best...i can redo it if you want


oh most of it is good ^^ but can u make the font a bit more fancy? thx xD


Soy but i didntt keep the original...i can redo it...since i do have time.


oh, okay thanks lol, if u have time sure dont wanna bother u too much


okay
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09
Username: aznsk8ngfreak
Nickname: ai
Text #1: ai
Text #2 (Optional):
Payed yet: yeas
Picture(s):
Posted 10/5/09
Username : -siesta-
Nickname : kira/siesta
Text 01 : -siesta-
Text 02 : Kira
Payed yet : yup
Picture :
Posted 10/5/09
Username:AngelKitty365
Text#1: AngelKitty365
Text#2: Fallen Dreams Come Back.......
Payed yet: sure
Pics:
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/6/09

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

Username: aznsk8ngfreak
Nickname: ai
Text #1: ai
Text #2 (Optional):
Payed yet: yeas
Picture(s):


DONE
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 10/6/09

AngelKitty365 wrote:

Username:AngelKitty365
Text#1: AngelKitty365
Text#2: Fallen Dreams Come Back.......
Payed yet: sure
Pics:


DONE BY Otome-chan
Posted 10/6/09

Otome-chan wrote:


aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

Username: aznsk8ngfreak
Nickname: ai
Text #1: ai
Text #2 (Optional):
Payed yet: yeas
Picture(s):


DONE


thanks!!

Posted 10/9/09
cool......thanks.......
Moderator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/09


Pending
Moderator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/09

-siesta- wrote:

Username : -siesta-
Nickname : kira/siesta
Text 01 : -siesta-
Text 02 : Kira
Payed yet : yup
Picture :


DoneIf anything must be changed tell me:3
Moderator
11348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / σи тнє єαятн ♥
Offline
Posted 10/13/09 , edited 10/31/09
Username: sasukeluverforeva15
Nickname: Kyo
Text #1: sasukeluverforeva15
Text #2 (Optional): Happy Halloween!
Payed yet: yup ;D
Picture(s):

Moderator
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

sasukeluverforeva15 wrote:

Username: sasukeluverforeva15
Nickname: Kyo
Text #1: sasukeluverforeva15
Text #2 (Optional): Happy Halloween!
Payed yet: yup ;D
Picture(s):



Here it is hope you like it xD
Moderator
11348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / σи тнє єαятн ♥
Offline
Posted 11/1/09

Animelovers08 wrote:


sasukeluverforeva15 wrote:

Username: sasukeluverforeva15
Nickname: Kyo
Text #1: sasukeluverforeva15
Text #2 (Optional): Happy Halloween!
Payed yet: yup ;D
Picture(s):



Here it is hope you like it xD


thaank u so much!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.