First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Job Station
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/19/09 , edited 11/16/09



Description

Do you need more points to get higher, another way is to just sign up for a job and DO IT when you need to. Each job has different points that I am going to give you. It depends on the job that you are getting.


Messenger (60 points each month)

Username:
Nickname:
Will you be active:


FULL Forum Mod//Graphic Mod (Fill this in of you want to be a GM or FM Tell me which 1.) (40 points each month)

Username:
Nickname:
Will you do your job:
will you be active:
Forum Mod or Graphic Mod(NEED GM MORE):


Editor (50 points each month)

Test #1
Username:
Nickname:
How many hours do you go on the computer:
Will you be active:
Have you ever been an editor:


Notes

To GM becomers
If you are approved, I will send you another test. If I don't send you 1 in 2 weeks, you are not approved

To editor becomers
If you are approved, I will send you another test. If I don't send you 1 in 2 weeks, you are not approved

To all Moderators, Editors and Messengers
Do you wonder why there are points here and no points added to your account? well, in order to get your points added there, you have to PM e and tell me that you want your paycheck and how much. It is also a good idea to leave some here because there will be games where you will earn points but will have to spend A TON!


Moderators

1.animateluv9-FM---40 point(s)
2.animegirl15494-FM---40 point(s)
3.Animelovers08-FM---40 point(s)
4.ccstrc-FM---40 point(s)
5.KikiLaShaeSegawa-GM---40 point(s)
6.sasukeluverforeva15-FM---40 point(s)
7.Animelovers08-GM---0 point(s)

Messenger

1.Cinnamon_Bun-MESSENGER---60 point(s)
2.Flower12312-MESSENGER---60 point(s)
3. TianaMaggie -MESSENGER---0 point(s)
4. ran_miki_su_101-MESSENGER---0 point(s)


Editors

kinoa099-EDITOR---50 point(s)


Awards

Though they are not really stapled on, these are awards for the people who work hard.



For more information, PM Otome-chan
Y.Y.T.U.Y.S logo-Dream until your Darkness is gone.The Sun will support you to the Ocean as the Snow falls from the Sky
Posted 9/20/09
username:Cinnamon_Bun
nickname:Yuri
will u be active:Yes
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

username:Cinnamon_Bun
nickname:Yuri
will u be active:Yes


DONE Thank you ^^ You wil get 90 points each month!
Posted 9/20/09

Otome-chan wrote:


Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

username:Cinnamon_Bun
nickname:Yuri
will u be active:Yes


DONE Thank you ^^ You wil get 90 points each month!


ok just send me what you need send
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

Cinnamon_Bun wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

username:Cinnamon_Bun
nickname:Yuri
will u be active:Yes


DONE Thank you ^^ You wil get 90 points each month!


ok just send me what you need send


okay
Moderator
16732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Busy Land ㅎ__ㅎ
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 9/20/09
Username: ccstrc
Nickname: lin
Will you do your job: Yes
will you be active: Yes. I go on once a week ^^ I'll be sure to do my job!
Will you delete forums for reasonable reasons:Yes.
If the forum is dead and no one's been posting, i shall delete it. If the forum is a repetition of another forum then I will delete it and things alike.
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

ccstrc wrote:

Username: ccstrc
Nickname: lin
Will you do your job: Yes
will you be active: Yes. I go on once a week ^^ I'll be sure to do my job!
Will you delete forums for reasonable reasons:Yes.
If the forum is dead and no one's been posting, i shall delete it. If the forum is a repetition of another forum then I will delete it and things alike.


DONE thanks for applying!
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
Username:barbie_09
Nickname:Asuna-chan
How many hours do you go on the computer: 5 hours
Will you be active:Of Course
Have you ever been an editor:Yup
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/20/09

barbie_09 wrote:

Username:barbie_09
Nickname:Asuna-chan
How many hours do you go on the computer: 5 hours
Will you be active:Of Course
Have you ever been an editor:Yup


DONE TEST #1 please wait for test #2 to come.
Moderator
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
i may become GM or either FM, but im not pretty good at making avii and banners ...
Username : Animelovers08
Nickname : Anime, Nagi , or Anime08
Will you do your job: yes
Will you be active : yes, i online everyday (mon-fri maybe a one and a half hour only, school -_-)
i may become GM or either FM, but im not pretty good at making avii and banners ...
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

Animelovers08 wrote:

i may become GM or either FM, but im not pretty good at making avii and banners ...
Username : Animelovers08
Nickname : Anime, Nagi , or Anime08
Will you do your job: yes
Will you be active : yes, i online everyday (mon-fri maybe a one and a half hour only, school -_-)
i may become GM or either FM, but im not pretty good at making avii and banners ...


APPROVED Plesase become acitve ^^
Moderator
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Asia
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

Otome-chan wrote:


Animelovers08 wrote:

i may become GM or either FM, but im not pretty good at making avii and banners ...
Username : Animelovers08
Nickname : Anime, Nagi , or Anime08
Will you do your job: yes
Will you be active : yes, i online everyday (mon-fri maybe a one and a half hour only, school -_-)
i may become GM or either FM, but im not pretty good at making avii and banners ...


APPROVED Plesase become acitve ^^


Thankies
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

Animelovers08 wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


Animelovers08 wrote:

i may become GM or either FM, but im not pretty good at making avii and banners ...
Username : Animelovers08
Nickname : Anime, Nagi , or Anime08
Will you do your job: yes
Will you be active : yes, i online everyday (mon-fri maybe a one and a half hour only, school -_-)
i may become GM or either FM, but im not pretty good at making avii and banners ...


APPROVED Plesase become acitve ^^


Thankies :D


ur welcome ^^ So you are a forum mod now.
Moderator
11348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / σи тнє єαятн ♥
Offline
Posted 9/22/09
Username: sasukeluverforeva15
Nickname: Kyo
Will you do your job: Yup!
will you be active: yea
Forum Mod or Graphic Mod: forum mod ;D
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/22/09

sasukeluverforeva15 wrote:

Username: sasukeluverforeva15
Nickname: Kyo
Will you do your job: Yup!
will you be active: yea
Forum Mod or Graphic Mod: forum mod ;D


APPROVED Thank you for signing up!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.