First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Your Shugo Chara D'oh Moments
Member
1716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Sooooomewheeeere...
Offline
Posted 10/7/09 , edited 10/7/09

sspal1 wrote:

yell**


Just edit your posts. ^^ Double posting is pointless, it creates more space when not needed. ^^ (I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to let you know that the button is there.) Hope this didn't come across the wrong way. =P

Member
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wldnt u like 2 kn...
Offline
Posted 10/7/09

TheCatInTheHatWasFatAndThatIsT wrote:


sspal1 wrote:

yell**


Just edit your posts. ^^ Double posting is pointless, it creates more space when not needed. ^^ (I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to let you know that the button is there.) Hope this didn't come across the wrong way. =P



yeah i no that after i did it i was like u idiot!!!!!!! im use 2 doin it thats all :S
Member
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Shugo Chara Land ^_^
Offline
Posted 10/7/09
LOL, Now I just noticed that, sinced you mentioned it... xD
Member
1716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Sooooomewheeeere...
Offline
Posted 10/7/09

sspal1 wrote:


TheCatInTheHatWasFatAndThatIsT wrote:


sspal1 wrote:

yell**


Just edit your posts. ^^ Double posting is pointless, it creates more space when not needed. ^^ (I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to let you know that the button is there.) Hope this didn't come across the wrong way. =P



yeah i no that after i did it i was like u idiot!!!!!!! im use 2 doin it thats all :S


Right erm... okay... I would advise to just try and edit them next time, okay? ^^ (Still not trying to mean don't kill me for correcting! >.<)

Member
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wldnt u like 2 kn...
Offline
Posted 10/7/09
nah its ok ur cool thx 4 tellin me thou i all ready new
Member
4321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pilipinas - Visayan
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
My completely d'oh moment
When Amu had Ikuto in her room..saying why did she kick him?,...didn't she know he was sick.

Miki is so tomboyish yet she has so many crushes..

Dia appears less in the manga..

I actually thought Utau wasn't related to Ikuto.

Nadeshiko actually has a twin brother named Nagi, I keep telling myself this cause I dont want him to be like that.

Ran and Daiichii are close..cause they love sports

Miki and SUu always fight in creative stuff...duh cause they do stuff
Remake Honey returns to what things were before it was da,age etc.
Colorful Canvas, Spiral Heart, I dont get.

Tadase looks like a girl..I mistake him for Tsukasa.

Rima was an only child..I thought she was insecure because she had too many siblings but seeing as she is timid and ladylike she's actually a rich girl.

Amu is stupid enough not to notice..hello Nagi is nadeshiko

(some of you might notice im way off topic, its just so fun to type >_< )
Posted 2/6/10

sugarcLover wrote:

I actually thought Utau wasn't related to Ikuto.


I thought that too, until episode 29
Member
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / At the picnic wit...
Offline
Posted 2/6/10 , edited 2/6/10
Well....I was writing a report for school. My teacher does not know Shugo Chara is a manga (He doesent even know manga exsist) so I read it in class. I couldn't find the name of Tadase so I peeked back in manga book 6 I think, and wrote in my summary that the king's name was hinamori....luckily, nobody in that class reads shugo chara and I found out later...

As usual it took my a while learning nadeshiko is a boy. When reading the manga, I just thought that Naghiko dressed up as Nadeshiko. So when i read the bonus story (The one where naghiko forces Kukai and Tadase in skirts) I was like...wait...THATS NADESHIKO!!!
Member
50582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
-I didn't know Nikaido pronounced Amu's last name wrong until she pointed it out.

-I kept thinking the name of the anime was Chugo Shara.

-I thought Nadeshiko and Nagihiko were two different people. (I saw them in Youtube videos)

-I just realized today that "amulet" sounds a little bit like "omelette".
Posted 2/7/10
Okay these are my "D'oh moments".

1)I thought Nagihiko was the fake side until i re watched episode 25.

2)I thought Tsukasa was Tadase's dad.

3)I never realized that "Amulet" was from Amu's name.

4)I thought Miki was a boy until she pointed out her crushes.

5)I thought Tadase was a girl.

6)I never really get why Ikuto's chara is a cat until yesterday.

7)Before i knew Shugo Chara, I thought Amu's real name is Amuto.

8)I just realized that Temari was reborn because of Rima. (RimaHiko hint ppl! xD)

9) I thought Ikuto was in 8th grade.

10)I don't know what Dia is supposed to be!

Well this is really not a D'oh moment for me but I never really get why Nagi saves Rima all the time until I knew "RimaHiko" Eh he he...

So much D'oh moments for me.. He he...
Member
6017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / here duh
Offline
Posted 2/8/10
Oh lordy where do I begin...
I thought Miki was a boy.
I thought El was Amu's fourth chara.
I just realized angEL and devIL.
I realized like a week ago that they were guardians because they had guardian charas.
Amu is in the word Amulet.
Before I knew what cosplay was I saw the cosplayers in shugo chara party and said, "Omg! Amu wanna-be's!!!"
Member
4321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pilipinas - Visayan
Offline
Posted 2/10/10

dylanashley448 wrote:

I thought El was Amu's fourth chara.
I just realized angEL and devIL.



Yes, I've also thought that Iru might be a fifth or something >__< stupid me..

Member
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / The Moon
Offline
Posted 2/12/10

-Kawaii_Neko wrote:

The manga thing happened to me too. OMG! I didn't even notice the thing with Eru and Iru's names! lol This is going to sound really stupid, but I didn't notice the whole Humpty Lock and Dumpty key thing for a long time. Humpty Dumpty. Yea.


Lol I just noticed that about a month ago.
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
Have you ever realized that guys Amu's around with are somewhat similar to her Chara personalities?

Ran: Athletic, bubbly, and outgoing- Like Kukai!
Miki: Quiet, has a very artistic side, and is very cool and calm- Like Ikuto!
Suu: Loves to cook, neat and organized, and doesn't like disappointments- Like Nagihiko!
Dia Hmm I guess I would say Tadase since they're both very bright and encouraging people and believe in Amu.

As for Kairi I have no clue xD I don't know if it's just me but haha I just realized that!
Posted 2/21/10

mellie_loves_amuto wrote:

Have you ever realized that guys Amu's around with are somewhat similar to her Chara personalities?

Ran: Athletic, bubbly, and outgoing- Like Kukai!
Miki: Quiet, has a very artistic side, and is very cool and calm- Like Ikuto!
Suu: Loves to cook, neat and organized, and doesn't like disappointments- Like Nagihiko!
Dia Hmm I guess I would say Tadase since they're both very bright and encouraging people and believe in Amu.

As for Kairi I have no clue xD I don't know if it's just me but haha I just realized that!


OH MY GWEE I just noticed that..... NOW! xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.