Post Reply Membership Cards
Creator
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
Membership Cards

>Fill the form and submit/place/put a pic.



Form
Name:
Gender:
Position:
DOB:
Username:
What sample?
and any picture you like(must be uploaded in the anime pix)

Sample 1


Sample 2


Sample 3

Moderator
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 9/21/09 , edited 9/21/09
Name: Harnett
Gender: Female
Position: Moderator
DOB: December 23, 1994
Username: Harnett
What sample? sample 1
and any picture you like(must be uploaded in the anime pix)


DONE

here you go!~



Hope you like it ^^
Creator
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
anyone pls XD
Moderator
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 10/31/09 , edited 10/31/09
Name: Abbey
Gender: female
Position: designer mod
DOB: June 2, 1994
Username: yukiabbey
What sample?: sample 2.^^"
and any picture you like(must be uploaded in the anime pix):

Creator
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

yukiabbey wrote:

Name: Abbey
Gender: female
Position: designer mod
DOB: June 2, 1994
Username: yukiabbey
What sample?: sample 2.^^"
and any picture you like(must be uploaded in the anime pix):




here yah go hope u like it
Moderator
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

charitywarren wrote:


yukiabbey wrote:

Name: Abbey
Gender: female
Position: designer mod
DOB: June 2, 1994
Username: yukiabbey
What sample?: sample 2.^^"
and any picture you like(must be uploaded in the anime pix):




here yah go hope u like it


.thanks a lot~! ^^
Creator
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

yukiabbey wrote:


charitywarren wrote:


yukiabbey wrote:

Name: Abbey
Gender: female
Position: designer mod
DOB: June 2, 1994
Username: yukiabbey
What sample?: sample 2.^^"
and any picture you like(must be uploaded in the anime pix):




here yah go hope u like it


.thanks a lot~! ^^


your super welcie
You must be logged in to post.