Post Reply [RP] Register Here
Rui Kagene (Creator)
6048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / homestuck
Offline
Posted 9/20/09 , edited 12/7/09
Fill this form & you will be registered


Vocaloid RP Char :
Username :
Serie Number : letter letter - number number ((example : LA-08))
Hometown :


Let's begin!!
Vocaloids RPer
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
Vocaloid RP Char : Rin Kagamine
Username : Hinami_1010


thaaanx~
Vocaloids RPer
178863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Yamamoto's Pan...
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
Vocaloid RP Char : Kaito Shion
Username : alexus_lake
Vocaloids RPer
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams......
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
Vocaloid RP Char : Miku Hatsune

Username : Mayami-chan
Vocaloids RPer
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
Vocaloid RP Char :Meiko Haigo
Username :karina1998
Rui Kagene (Creator)
6048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / homestuck
Offline
Posted 12/7/09

Mayami-chan wrote:

Vocaloid RP Char : Miku Hatsune

Username : Mayami-chan





karina1998 wrote:

Vocaloid RP Char :Meiko Haigo
Username :karina1998


thanks for joining!
now, fill this thing here pleasee?

Serie Number : letter letter - number number ((example : LA - 08 ))
Hometown : ((anywhere u are. no need to be real. XD))
Moderator
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/8/09
Vocaloid RP Char : Kagamine Len
Username : Kirby_Pink_Ball
Serie Number : KL - 13
Hometown : (must be a real place or not?) Gensokyo(if not must real place) or Tokyo(if real place)
Rui Kagene (Creator)
6048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / homestuck
Offline
Posted 12/18/09

Kirby_Pink_Ball wrote:

Vocaloid RP Char : Kagamine Len
Username : Kirby_Pink_Ball
Serie Number : KL - 13
Hometown : (must be a real place or not?) Gensokyo(if not must real place) or Tokyo(if real place)



enjoy =D
Moderator
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/21/09 , edited 12/21/09

irenearvie wrote:








Oh, please... You don't understand what i mean? That place. You said no need to be real. Is that mean no need to be real place in this world. Or no need to be my real hometown? Gensokyo is not in Tokyo. It's a city somewhere. Thx.
Rui Kagene (Creator)
6048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / homestuck
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

Kirby_Pink_Ball wrote:


irenearvie wrote:








Oh, please... You don't understand what i mean? That place. You said no need to be real. Is that mean no need to be real place in this world. Or no need to be my real hometown? Gensokyo is not in Tokyo. It's a city somewhere. Thx.


oh ok ok ok. =,,=

Moderator
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/22/09
Better. Thank you very much. ^.^ Oh, whats that for? Can i take and use that picture in another place? Thx.
10770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/10
Vocaloid RP Char : Akita Neru
Username : FairyMusketeer
Serie Number : letter letter - number number ((example : LA-08)) NA-47
Hometown : Tokyo (not really)
Posted 5/27/10 , edited 5/27/10
Vocaloid RP Char : Dell Honne! 9also i wanna be a mod and help out with the group -graphics, etc.-)(even tho im a girl i LOVE him!)
Username : AngelKitty365
Serie Number : letter letter - number number ((example : LA-08)) D0-09
Hometown : Nagoya, Japan
Moderator
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

FairyMusketeer wrote:

Vocaloid RP Char : Akita Neru
Username : FairyMusketeer
Serie Number : letter letter - number number ((example : LA-08)) NA-47
Hometown : Tokyo (not really)


Sorry, someone has already taken her, can you find another character?



AngelKitty365 wrote:

Vocaloid RP Char : Dell Honne! 9also i wanna be a mod and help out with the group -graphics, etc.-)(even tho im a girl i LOVE him!)
Username : AngelKitty365
Serie Number : letter letter - number number ((example : LA-08)) D0-09
Hometown : Nagoya, Japan


Yeah, of course
You must be logged in to post.