First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply ~*Game*~Yes or No
Posted 10/24/09
No

Do you like someone???
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 12/11/09
Yes. I do. At my new school. I have a crush on someone.

Did you confess to that person that you likes him/her?
Posted 1/9/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Yes. I do. At my new school. I have a crush on someone.

Did you confess to that person that you likes him/her?


Not nessacarilly, but I told other people and they told him. So kinda.

Did you ever thought you were destined to be with your crush?

DINA LOOK!


8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/10/10

jlf98 wrote:
Not nessacarilly, but I told other people and they told him. So kinda.

Did you ever thought you were destined to be with your crush?

DINA LOOK!




Absolutely NOT!!!

Rina, Look!
Posted 1/10/10

xuebai80 wrote:


jlf98 wrote:
Not nessacarilly, but I told other people and they told him. So kinda.

Did you ever thought you were destined to be with your crush?

DINA LOOK!




Absolutely NOT!!!

Rina, Look!


Ask a yes or no question.

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/11/10

jlf98 wrote:
Ask a yes or no question.


Fine!

The person below likes Dumplings.
Posted 1/11/10

xuebai80 wrote:


jlf98 wrote:
Ask a yes or no question.


Fine!

The person below likes Dumplings.


More no than yes

The person below likes left over fried rice better than fresh rice.
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

jlf98 wrote:

More no than yes

The person below likes left over fried rice better than fresh rice.


I guess yes, but more no than yes.

The person below ... speaks another language.
Posted 1/12/10

xuebai80 wrote:

I guess yes, but more no than yes.

The person below ... speaks another language.


Yes

The person below has tickets to a Taylor Swift concert. <-- I do, my aunt gave one to me for Christmas to see her in June or July with my cousins.

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

jlf98 wrote:
Yes
The person below has tickets to a Taylor Swift concert. <-- I do, my aunt gave one to me for Christmas to see her in June or July with my cousins.


Nope. I don't... So sad though. I would have loved to go...

The person below is a girl

Posted 1/12/10 , edited 1/12/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Nope. I don't... So sad though. I would have loved to go...

The person below is a girl



Yes of course.

DINA LOOK!


The person below wears a ring.
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

jlf98 wrote:
Yes of course.

DINA LOOK!


The person below wears a ring.


True.

RINA!! LOOK!


The person below has a person that likes them.

(unlike me...)
Posted 1/12/10

xuebai80 wrote:

True.

RINA!! LOOK!


The person below has a person that likes them.

(unlike me...)


Trueish, I wouldn't say True because I never heard him say that.

DINA LOOK!


8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

jlf98 wrote:


xuebai80 wrote:

True.

RINA!! LOOK!


The person below has a person that likes them.

(unlike me...)


Trueish, I wouldn't say True because I never heard him say that.

DINA LOOK!




Please post a True of False statement.
Posted 1/13/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Please post a True of False statement.



Oh yeah I forgot, I thought this was a Yes or No game, not a True or False game....

Do you like making aviis?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.