First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Head of Dorm
Posted 9/20/09
If You want to be a Head Of Dorm, Answer this Form


Please note that if you are not active on this group another person will take you spot on Head of Dorm
Creator
3215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Yeah its true, no...
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
Peterpetrelly

Isaiah

Light Dorm

Because i enjoy being the person who gets to be in charge so when people are in a disagre. i can help or just be in charge! Nya!
Posted 10/17/09

Peterpetrelly wrote:

Peterpetrelly

Isaiah

Light Dorm

Because i enjoy being the person who gets to be in charge so when people are in a disagre. i can help or just be in charge! Nya!

you may now be Head of Dorm in Light Dorm!! Good Luck!!

Creator
3215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Yeah its true, no...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
YES!!!
Moderator
2807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 11/20/09
kacey124

Clarisse

Dark Dorm

Cus I love dark places n i like ending disagreements =D
Posted 11/20/09

kacey124 wrote:

kacey124

Clarisse

Dark Dorm

Cus I love dark places n i like ending disagreements =D


if your active, go rite ahead! thanks! xD
Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 11/25/09
Is there no Vice Head Dorm ??
Posted 11/25/09

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Is there no Vice Head Dorm ??


oh yea! shot...i forgot to put that....hehehe if you wan to be a Vice Head Dorm you can!! that'll be awesome!!
Which dorm??
Posted 11/25/09

kacey124 wrote:

kacey124

Clarisse

Dark Dorm

Cus I love dark places n i like ending disagreements =D


please invite your buddies to the goup! it'll help alot! thanks!
Moderator
2807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 11/25/09
ohkeeiiizzzz !! =D
Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 11/26/09

pinguinlover29 wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Is there no Vice Head Dorm ??


oh yea! shot...i forgot to put that....hehehe if you wan to be a Vice Head Dorm you can!! that'll be awesome!!
Which dorm??


Oh... glad to hear tht!! I thought there's no vice head dorm...!
I wanna be in Singer/Dancer Dorm plz ^^
Posted 11/26/09


Oh... glad to hear tht!! I thought there's no vice head dorm...!
I wanna be in Singer/Dancer Dorm plz ^^


Thanks for helping! you are now Singer/Dancer Vice Head Dorm!
Please be active and tell everyone about this group!
Moderator
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

pinguinlover29 wrote:



Oh... glad to hear tht!! I thought there's no vice head dorm...!
I wanna be in Singer/Dancer Dorm plz ^^


Thanks for helping! you are now Singer/Dancer Vice Head Dorm!
Please be active and tell everyone about this group!


Oh... yeah!! OK sure!! ^^
And what's mii job as vice head dorm??
Posted 11/27/09

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


pinguinlover29 wrote:



Oh... glad to hear tht!! I thought there's no vice head dorm...!
I wanna be in Singer/Dancer Dorm plz ^^


Thanks for helping! you are now Singer/Dancer Vice Head Dorm!
Please be active and tell everyone about this group!


Oh... yeah!! OK sure!! ^^
And what's mii job as vice head dorm??


Your job is to get every member of Singer/Dance Dorm and post it in the Singer/Dance Dorm Forum. You post it where the instructions/Rules are. Also invite people to join this group! thanks and Good Luck!
Posted 11/27/09

Peterpetrelly wrote:

Peterpetrelly

Isaiah

Light Dorm

Because i enjoy being the person who gets to be in charge so when people are in a disagre. i can help or just be in charge! Nya!



Your job is to get every member of Light Dorm and post it in the Light Dorm Forum. You post it where the instructions/Rules are. Also invite people to join this group! thanks and Good Luck!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.