First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Harvey Milk
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

Yei wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

Yet homosexuality existed even back then. There are many pagans back then who openly revealed their sexuality. Even if there was no definite word for "homosexuality" the intent on using that definition is still quite clear.


The first important thing to take note of is homosexuality is something natural and cannot be changed. God put it in every animal in the world including humans, so it would be ridiculous for him to create homosexuals then say they shouldn't be homosexuals.

The intent of using whatever original words they used was not to refer to homosexuality. There were no words to describe sexual orientation, it was something not understood at the time, they just described it by referring to the sexual relations. Homosexuality is just what many people want it to simply say. That way their homophobia is justified.

I need to go bed now, all I can say is watch the documentary, just consider what it says.


Oh so lust is completely natural and cannot be changed. So when a guy rapes a girl can you say oh it was natural God put hormones in him so there's nothing we can do about it. If every human being acted on his or her hormones alone, their would be a lot of chaos. Just because its "natural" doesn't mean one can't do anything about it.

Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

Oh so lust is completely natural and cannot be changed. So when a guy rapes a girl can you say oh it was natural God put hormones in him so there's nothing we can do about it. If every human being acted on his or her hormones alone, their would be a lot of chaos. Just because its "natural" doesn't mean one can't do anything about it.



Well there's a difference between wanting to rape someone and your sexual orientation. Lots of people would say homosexuality is unnatural, so the first step is to let them know it is natural. It's good that you understand homosexuality this much now.

So, if someone's a homosexual, what's wrong with them having homosexual relationships? It wouldn't make sense to expect anything else. I mean why else would God make them homosexuals?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

Yei wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

Oh so lust is completely natural and cannot be changed. So when a guy rapes a girl can you say oh it was natural God put hormones in him so there's nothing we can do about it. If every human being acted on his or her hormones alone, their would be a lot of chaos. Just because its "natural" doesn't mean one can't do anything about it.



Well there's a difference between wanting to rape someone and your sexual orientation. Lots of people would say homosexuality is unnatural, so the first step is to let them know it is natural. It's good that you understand homosexuality this much now.

So, if someone's a homosexual, what's wrong with them having homosexual relationships? It wouldn't make sense to expect anything else. I mean why else would God make them homosexuals?


God doesn't MAKE homosexuals. They were just born with large amounts of estrogen. "Homosexuality" is just their hormones talking. But just because a homosexual has a large amount of estrogen doesn't mean he doesn't have any testosterone. That's why they are still capable of liking girls. Homosexuality is a lack of hormone control just like lust.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

Yei wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

Oh so lust is completely natural and cannot be changed. So when a guy rapes a girl can you say oh it was natural God put hormones in him so there's nothing we can do about it. If every human being acted on his or her hormones alone, their would be a lot of chaos. Just because its "natural" doesn't mean one can't do anything about it.



Well there's a difference between wanting to rape someone and your sexual orientation. Lots of people would say homosexuality is unnatural, so the first step is to let them know it is natural. It's good that you understand homosexuality this much now.

So, if someone's a homosexual, what's wrong with them having homosexual relationships? It wouldn't make sense to expect anything else. I mean why else would God make them homosexuals?





LemonyPanda wrote:


Yei wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

Oh so lust is completely natural and cannot be changed. So when a guy rapes a girl can you say oh it was natural God put hormones in him so there's nothing we can do about it. If every human being acted on his or her hormones alone, their would be a lot of chaos. Just because its "natural" doesn't mean one can't do anything about it.



Well there's a difference between wanting to rape someone and your sexual orientation. Lots of people would say homosexuality is unnatural, so the first step is to let them know it is natural. It's good that you understand homosexuality this much now.

So, if someone's a homosexual, what's wrong with them having homosexual relationships? It wouldn't make sense to expect anything else. I mean why else would God make them homosexuals?


God doesn't MAKE homosexuals. They were just born with large amounts of estrogen. "Homosexuality" is just their hormones talking. But just because a homosexual has a large amount of estrogen doesn't mean he doesn't have any testosterone. That's why they are still capable of liking girls. Homosexuality is a lack of hormone control just like lust.


Both of you are getting off topic. I think that this topic won't last long anymore. Before I am reporting it
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 9/25/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

God doesn't MAKE homosexuals. They were just born with large amounts of estrogen. "Homosexuality" is just their hormones talking. But just because a homosexual has a large amount of estrogen doesn't mean he doesn't have any testosterone. That's why they are still capable of liking girls. Homosexuality is a lack of hormone control just like lust.


No, homosexuality is a sexual orientation, it's not just a hormone imbalance. Sexual orientation refers to "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions to men, women, or both sexes."

Let's see what science says: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYMjXucTFaM

Now whether people with different sexual orientation should be allowed to have the relationships they are supposed to have or not should be pretty obvious to any moral person. Imagine if you were told you could only have same-sex relationships, would you be okay forcing yourself to do that even though you're not a homosexual? If you couldn't do that, don't expect homosexuals to do the same.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.