First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
~* Fun *~Short Story.
Posted 1/11/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Dina: Now you listen to me Rina. They don't say that your graphics suck, they don't say, OMG! You are doing terrible. Okay, yeah, I get a alot of attention, that is true, but, ... * looks up * FACE ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU RINA!

Rina: * Turns around and looks pissed *

Dina * hears a volcano rumbling....* Rina, Stop it. I have had enough of your burning temper! listen to me, and hear me clearly. * Dina yelled.
I AM NOT PERFECT. NO ONE CAN BE. WE ALL HAVE OUR MOMENTS WHEN WE HAVE FAME, and feel important. But, you are never around when they say, look at her drawings! They have defenetly improved. Listen Rina, you are important to them, and you are important to our people. do you think a princess should act with such irrisponsibility? I just look after my people, and they can't say good stuff about you, because you are always sulking, and being pissed at me, and walking away. I feel bad, and I try to follow you and tell you something that they told me about you that was special, but when ever I tried, you shrieked at me to go away, and then started crying and running.

Rina: * tears silently falling down her face. *

Dina: * Tears slowly falling, and voice cracking * And, it was never fair, because you never let people try to cheer you up, and you never let anyone near you to complement you. You choose times when they are busy, or really depressed for when you go to them and try to impress them. just try to reconize their moods, and try to understand when is a better time. please try to understand.
* Dina's voice returned back to normal * Please. I am just telling you this, so that if you choose to run away, then you can, but you would know that we don't think you are nothing. We love you, and care for you. now weather you believe us, that is your choice. I am going back to the place that we BOTH used to call home when we were little. * Dina means her tree house( her minature calming home that she usually lived in alone...))* Whether you choose to come home home, or to my 'home' or to find your self a new one, that is your choice.
* Dina turns and walks away *

Rina: * hesitates then turns and still walks in her original direction, crying silently *


Rina: Wait

Dina: stops

Rina: The only reason that I think you get attention is that whenever I try to act, you always do it for me and it ends up I can't do anything. So if I can't do anything as a princess why don't I just give up my slot to Sabrina? You would think she would be better. *just stares at the sky but hugs a tree* Even though I get mad, it's just because whenever you act you do it so perfectly even though you don't train, then when I try, it always backfires and dissolves and I train everyday. *keeps staring*


8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

jlf98 wrote:
Rina: Wait

Dina: stops

Rina: The only reason that I think you get attention is that whenever I try to act, you always do it for me and it ends up I can't do anything. So if I can't do anything as a princess why don't I just give up my slot to Sabrina? You would think she would be better. *just stares at the sky but hugs a tree* Even though I get mad, it's just because whenever you act you do it so perfectly even though you don't train, then when I try, it always backfires and dissolves and I train everyday. *keeps staring*


Dina: * laughs* I DO train. But, you never have been around to see me train. You have not seen how long that I have been training. I have been training, for 5 hours each day. Mostly, I do it when you are asleep, because I have more energy at night time. you know that. I don't always do it for you. You do many things without noticing. mom and dad, always watch over us both, through a crystal ball. Well, they only do that when they feel something dangerous happening to us, or if they feel like some one triumphed, like did something great. One time, I was in that cell thing where I was trapped keeping you safe remember? there was a bunch of stuff warnings of killing me, but you helped me. You were brave, and you were strong, and confedent. You helped me out, and I only showed you the exit. Mom and Dad notice your great things, but you never let the talk to you, because you always think that they are going to talk about me. So, they always want to sasy something, and you brush past them, not letting them talk. othertimes you do, but they can't remember what they had wanted to say...
Can I leave now? you can come home, home home , or find a new one, but time is wasting if you want to run away. * Dina laughs sarcasticly and walks away again.*
Posted 1/12/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Dina: * laughs* I DO train. But, you never have been around to see me train. You have not seen how long that I have been training. I have been training, for 5 hours each day. Mostly, I do it when you are asleep, because I have more energy at night time. you know that. I don't always do it for you. You do many things without noticing. mom and dad, always watch over us both, through a crystal ball. Well, they only do that when they feel something dangerous happening to us, or if they feel like some one triumphed, like did something great. One time, I was in that cell thing where I was trapped keeping you safe remember? there was a bunch of stuff warnings of killing me, but you helped me. You were brave, and you were strong, and confedent. You helped me out, and I only showed you the exit. Mom and Dad notice your great things, but you never let the talk to you, because you always think that they are going to talk about me. So, they always want to sasy something, and you brush past them, not letting them talk. othertimes you do, but they can't remember what they had wanted to say...
Can I leave now? you can come home, home home , or find a new one, but time is wasting if you want to run away. * Dina laughs sarcasticly and walks away again.*


DINA LOOK!


Rina: Well it always feels like you're always the main character since directors and authors always hire you to do something, but even though they hire me, I always do something babyish or whatever when most of the times I'm not like that. I act mature most of the time but for some reason you're not there to notice it. So rumors spread saying I'm a total crybaby and tom boy and babyish and whining kid when it's not true. Even Parker thinks I'm that way, but whatever people say I don't deny it, I just keep it to myself since I don't want to interrupt or make them mad. Even though I don't go all mushy anymore it still feels like nobody cares about me and just does something else. Then during ASWA I'm always late because I can't fly fast, then I can't hug or kiss Mom or Dad no matter how much I want to.

Since nobody ever notices I'll just die myself.

*stands up*

Farewell, I hope you understand.

*walks away into the darkness and flies to Pluto*

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

jlf98 wrote:
DINA LOOK!


Rina: Well it always feels like you're always the main character since directors and authors always hire you to do something, but even though they hire me, I always do something babyish or whatever when most of the times I'm not like that. I act mature most of the time but for some reason you're not there to notice it. So rumors spread saying I'm a total crybaby and tom boy and babyish and whining kid when it's not true. Even Parker thinks I'm that way, but whatever people say I don't deny it, I just keep it to myself since I don't want to interrupt or make them mad. Even though I don't go all mushy anymore it still feels like nobody cares about me and just does something else. Then during ASWA I'm always late because I can't fly fast, then I can't hug or kiss Mom or Dad no matter how much I want to.

Since nobody ever notices I'll just die myself.

*stands up*

Farewell, I hope you understand.

*walks away into the darkness and flies to Pluto*

Dina: * is totally pissed, and flies to pluto and waits till Rina gets there. When Rina gets there* Would you just get a clue! listen, I am not
the main character! yeah, I am the main character of my life, because it's my life! And, Who ever told you that magazines and people hire me? That never happened! Rumors are going around that I am so mature, and was always perfect, and you hear it so much, that it convinces you! Well, get a clue will you? You LIVE with me. And I perfect? You see me close to dying, you see me slouching, you have even seen me get mad. A good Queen or princess, never gets mad. Or, at least she never makes a show of it. I have plainly told you that I am mad severaly times. Listen to me. I am NOT perfect, and I don't care what the heck other people THINK they know about me. You live with me, and you know the REAL me. I am STILL me. I am not perfect, I am getting better. But if you are running away, then let me say, that you are an idiot, because you are running away from your family, and you are running away from everything that you will ever know. I know the feeling, and the rumors they spread, I know is not true. I said that you were a cry baby, because you kind of are... well, used to be. I am your older twin sister. I am allowed to tease you. It's my job! * Dina laughs then is serious * But other people have no right to say such idiotic un-true stinking lies about my baby sister. I am around and I see a mature side of you, but I always foret to say, good job, because you are always saying, IT'S NOT FAIR!! WHY ARE YOU THE PERFECT ONE? WHY AM I STUPID, NOTHING IS FAIR FOR ME, YOU ARE LUCKY, YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER! And what I am trying to say, is, whenever I want to say something, you chrush the moment, becuse you always
say, but... this and this is so not fair! Why are you the maincharacter! BLAH BLAH BLAH!! I have had enough of your idiotic grudge against me and this family. and I am SICK AND TIRED of hearing your self-pitty and claiming that everything is un-fair. Well, you know what Rina? THE WORLD AND LIFE IS NOT FAIR!! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD!
Rina: well. I am sick and tired of your lies!
Dina: You think I am lying? Get in my head, and tell me if I am lying. go on!
Rina: No.
Dina: OH BITE ME! You are getting on my nerves, and you are making me lose my temper! but Fine! This is your life to feel sorry for, yours that is miserable, yours that you are in charge of, and tak care of. If you want to kill your self, do so, and I won't stop you. I don't care anymore. Just don't expect me to come to your funeral anymore, because you annoy the bajesus out of me right now! because you just don't listen to a single thing I am explaining to you, and you don;t even care, and I am wasting my breath tellign you something important, and you ignore it!
someone like that is very hard to compliment, but I knwo that you were not always like this! I used to always want to compliment you, but you woudl chrush it! and now? I NEVER want to compliment you ever again, because I know that all you are doing, is being annoying and being selfish, and trying to get people to feel sorry for your selfish life!

Rina! LOOK!

Posted 1/12/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Dina: * is totally pissed, and flies to pluto and waits till Rina gets there. When Rina gets there* Would you just get a clue! listen, I am not
the main character! yeah, I am the main character of my life, because it's my life! And, Who ever told you that magazines and people hire me? That never happened! Rumors are going around that I am so mature, and was always perfect, and you hear it so much, that it convinces you! Well, get a clue will you? You LIVE with me. And I perfect? You see me close to dying, you see me slouching, you have even seen me get mad. A good Queen or princess, never gets mad. Or, at least she never makes a show of it. I have plainly told you that I am mad severaly times. Listen to me. I am NOT perfect, and I don't care what the heck other people THINK they know about me. You live with me, and you know the REAL me. I am STILL me. I am not perfect, I am getting better. But if you are running away, then let me say, that you are an idiot, because you are running away from your family, and you are running away from everything that you will ever know. I know the feeling, and the rumors they spread, I know is not true. I said that you were a cry baby, because you kind of are... well, used to be. I am your older twin sister. I am allowed to tease you. It's my job! * Dina laughs then is serious * But other people have no right to say such idiotic un-true stinking lies about my baby sister. I am around and I see a mature side of you, but I always foret to say, good job, because you are always saying, IT'S NOT FAIR!! WHY ARE YOU THE PERFECT ONE? WHY AM I STUPID, NOTHING IS FAIR FOR ME, YOU ARE LUCKY, YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER! And what I am trying to say, is, whenever I want to say something, you chrush the moment, becuse you always
say, but... this and this is so not fair! Why are you the maincharacter! BLAH BLAH BLAH!! I have had enough of your idiotic grudge against me and this family. and I am SICK AND TIRED of hearing your self-pitty and claiming that everything is un-fair. Well, you know what Rina? THE WORLD AND LIFE IS NOT FAIR!! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD!
Rina: well. I am sick and tired of your lies!
Dina: You think I am lying? Get in my head, and tell me if I am lying. go on!
Rina: No.
Dina: OH BITE ME! You are getting on my nerves, and you are making me lose my temper! but Fine! This is your life to feel sorry for, yours that is miserable, yours that you are in charge of, and tak care of. If you want to kill your self, do so, and I won't stop you. I don't care anymore. Just don't expect me to come to your funeral anymore, because you annoy the bajesus out of me right now! because you just don't listen to a single thing I am explaining to you, and you don;t even care, and I am wasting my breath tellign you something important, and you ignore it!
someone like that is very hard to compliment, but I knwo that you were not always like this! I used to always want to compliment you, but you woudl chrush it! and now? I NEVER want to compliment you ever again, because I know that all you are doing, is being annoying and being selfish, and trying to get people to feel sorry for your selfish life!

Rina! LOOK!



DINA LOOK!


Rina: See, I told you you wouldn't care! All my life I suffer with insults and whatsoever! I'm TIRED of all of it! And even though I tell my parents, they don't do anything! They don't help me! And you on the other hand, when you feel uncomfortable they always comfort you and leave me alone like I'm a nobody!

So that's why I'm going to kill myself! Nobody cared for me in the first place! So GOODBYE!

*uses magic and then a tiara appears* *throws it at Dina*

Since I'm going to die I won't be needing this anymore, actually I never did need it since nobody cared when I was crowned. Go crown Sabrina or Quynh-Chi, they'll be so happy that I died.

*A big gust of wind blew, one from Dina's anger and one from Pluto, since it was too cold Rina died and went to Heaven*

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

jlf98 wrote:
DINA LOOK!


Rina: See, I told you you wouldn't care! All my life I suffer with insults and whatsoever! I'm TIRED of all of it! And even though I tell my parents, they don't do anything! They don't help me! And you on the other hand, when you feel uncomfortable they always comfort you and leave me alone like I'm a nobody!

So that's why I'm going to kill myself! Nobody cared for me in the first place! So GOODBYE!

*uses magic and then a tiara appears* *throws it at Dina*

Since I'm going to die I won't be needing this anymore, actually I never did need it since nobody cared when I was crowned. Go crown Sabrina or Quynh-Chi, they'll be so happy that I died.

*A big gust of wind blew, one from Dina's anger and one from Pluto, since it was too cold Rina died and went to Heaven*



Dina* Just waited * * Pluto started warming up, and Dina concentrated on not burning up. * * Rina came back to life.*
Stop Being so dramatic when you know that you won't acctaully die dummy.

Rina: but no one cares! you said so yourself.

Dina: I said that because, you can't die, so you can die all you want, but you will have never died. officially. If you make the coice to come back home, Me and the crown will be waiting for your return. * Dina Flew back to the Ghost World. *
Posted 1/13/10 , edited 1/13/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Dina* Just waited * * Pluto started warming up, and Dina concentrated on not burning up. * * Rina came back to life.*
Stop Being so dramatic when you know that you won't acctaully die dummy.

Rina: but no one cares! you said so yourself.

Dina: I said that because, you can't die, so you can die all you want, but you will have never died. officially. If you make the coice to come back home, Me and the crown will be waiting for your return. * Dina Flew back to the Ghost World. *


Rina: "Well I'm going to take away my infinity lives and give it to you." Rina said under her breath. All her lives go to Dina and since she didn't have any lives yet she died again but went to the Underworld this time.



8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

jlf98 wrote:

Rina: "Well I'm going to take away my infinity lives and give it to you." Rina said under her breath. All her lives go to Dina and since she didn't have any lives yet she died again but went to the Underworld this time.



THE END! You really didn't have to make it so dramatic you know... :-)
NEW STORY!!

*When Dina was only 2....*
Dina: No one cares about me... * Dina goes up stairs and weeps, because her younger sister Rina, was down stairs adn getting comments like aww! so cute!! she is beautiful, and Dina didn't get any attention... she only gets attention when she is getting told to either watch over Rina, Take careof Rina, or Be nice to Rina, or Whatever Rina! RINA RINA RINA !!! Always about RINA!!

Posted 1/13/10

xuebai80 wrote:

THE END! You really didn't have to make it so dramatic you know... :-)
NEW STORY!!

*When Dina was only 2....*
Dina: No one cares about me... * Dina goes up stairs and weeps, because her younger sister Rina, was down stairs adn getting comments like aww! so cute!! she is beautiful, and Dina didn't get any attention... she only gets attention when she is getting told to either watch over Rina, Take careof Rina, or Be nice to Rina, or Whatever Rina! RINA RINA RINA !!! Always about RINA!!



DINA LOOK!


Rina: "Me hungry! Me want food!"
Dina: "I have to do homework Rina."
Rina: "FOOD!"
Dina: "I'll get you food after my homework."
Rina: "WAHH!!!!!!!!!!!"
Mom and Dad rush in.
Mom: "How dare you make Rina cry!"
Rina: "FOOD!"
Dina: "Fine! I'll get her food!"
Rina: "FOOD!"

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

jlf98 wrote:
DINA LOOK!


Rina: "Me hungry! Me want food!"
Dina: "I have to do homework Rina."
Rina: "FOOD!"
Dina: "I'll get you food after my homework."
Rina: "WAHH!!!!!!!!!!!"
Mom and Dad rush in.
Mom: "How dare you make Rina cry!"
Rina: "FOOD!"
Dina: "Fine! I'll get her food!"
Rina: "FOOD!"



Dina: See Rina? I am your servant kinda becuase whenever you cry, mom and dad immediately think I am being mean to you!!!!!

Rina: Dina angry?

Dina: YES! Dina angry! here! don't ask for seconds!



Posted 1/13/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Dina: See Rina? I am your servant kinda becuase whenever you cry, mom and dad immediately think I am being mean to you!!!!!

Rina: Dina angry?

Dina: YES! Dina angry! here! don't ask for seconds!



Rina: *eats her food in disgust* Eew, this is bad food! Me thirsty! Me want water!
Dina: Why couldn't you say that when before I got you food?
Rina: WATER! *peanut butter all over her face*
Dina: Please, I must finish this project due tomorrow!
Rina: WAHH!
Mom and Dad rush in again.
Dad: How dare you make Rina cry!
Rina: WATER!
Mom: How dare you make Rina messy!
Rina: WATER!
Dina: All right! I'll get her water and give her a bath.
Rina: WATER!

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

jlf98 wrote:
Rina: *eats her food in disgust* Eew, this is bad food! Me thirsty! Me want water!
Dina: Why couldn't you say that when before I got you food?
Rina: WATER! *peanut butter all over her face*
Dina: Please, I must finish this project due tomorrow!
Rina: WAHH!
Mom and Dad rush in again.
Dad: How dare you make Rina cry!
Rina: WATER!
Mom: How dare you make Rina messy!
Rina: WATER!
Dina: All right! I'll get her water and give her a bath.
Rina: WATER!




Dina: LISTEN RINA! I AM DOING MY PROJECT AND YOU ARE WASHING YOURSELF!

Rina: WAHHH!!!

mom and dad rush in

Mom: how dare you make rina cry!!

Dina: You know what mom?? I am sick and tired of always having to take care of rina, and RINA THIS RINA THAT! FINISH YOUR PROJECT LATER! RINA NEEDS TAKING CARE OF! since you are home, and she is your treasure, YOU take care of her! I am working on my project due tomarrow. and get a babysitter, because I am not taking care of her anymore.

Mom: * Stunned *
Dad: *Stunned *
Rina: * Shut up her crying *
Dina: *Storms out of the room*
Posted 1/13/10 , edited 1/14/10

Rina: *crawls upstairs* Me sorry
Dina: *groans*
Rina: *crawls outside*
Parker: *sees Rina* Aww, she's so cute!
Jared: Parker, you think almost every lady is cute.
Mom: I'm sorry, but Dina's doing homework.
Parker: Is this your baby?
Jared: Of course it's their baby!
Parker: May I take care of her?
Mom: Okay sure.

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

jlf98 wrote:


Rina: *crawls upstairs* Me sorry
Dina: *groans*
Rina: *crawls outside*
Parker: *sees Rina* Aww, she's so cute!
Jared: Parker, you think almost every lady is cute.
Mom: I'm sorry, but Dina's doing homework.
Parker: Is this your baby?
Jared: Of course it's their baby!
Parker: May I take care of her?
Mom: Okay sure.



Jared: * notices Rina was not clothed, and coughs *
Dina: While you're at it... can you put clothes on her??
Rina: *Blushes*
Parker: Um... Sure! * laughes, and puts clothes on Rina*
RINA! LOOK!


Mom and dad walk away.
Jared to Dina: Hey, you need help?
Dina: *Blushes and stares at the paper. *( she liked him ) Um... sure! thanks!
Jared sits next to Dina, and Rina plays with parker. All 4 of them were only 2 years old.
Posted 1/14/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Jared: * notices Rina was not clothed, and coughs *
Dina: While you're at it... can you put clothes on her??
Rina: *Blushes*
Parker: Um... Sure! * laughes, and puts clothes on Rina*
RINA! LOOK!


Mom and dad walk away.
Jared to Dina: Hey, you need help?
Dina: *Blushes and stares at the paper. *( she liked him ) Um... sure! thanks!
Jared sits next to Dina, and Rina plays with parker. All 4 of them were only 2 years old.


Rina: *happy* YAY!
Parker: *throws Rina up in the air and catches her*
Rina: Woohoo!
Jared: *looks at Parker* Umm, you seriously would do that to a baby?
Parker: Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that is there?

Jared: That Rina or whatever her name is is distracting Dina, can you take her home and babysit her there?
Parker: Fine. *opens the door with Rina and walks out*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.