First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
~* Fun *~Short Story.
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/14/10

jlf98 wrote:
Rina: *happy* YAY!
Parker: *throws Rina up in the air and catches her*
Rina: Woohoo!
Jared: *looks at Parker* Umm, you seriously would do that to a baby?
Parker: Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that is there?

Jared: That Rina or whatever her name is is distracting Dina, can you take her home and babysit her there?
Parker: Fine. *opens the door with Rina and walks out*



Dina: *Giggles* They sure would make a good pair... they sure do like eachother!
Jared: Yeah... * smiles *
Dina: *Blushes* Okay... um, so I don't get how 90% can be divisable by 9%... It's totally confusing, ( BTW, they are smart for their age....)
Jared: Well, 90% Divided by 9 would equal ten. the reson is, because 9 goes into 90 ten times.
Dina: Oh... Wow. That is kinda easy. * writes the answer down *
Posted 1/14/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Dina: *Giggles* They sure would make a good pair... they sure do like eachother!
Jared: Yeah... * smiles *
Dina: *Blushes* Okay... um, so I don't get how 90% can be divisable by 9%... It's totally confusing, ( BTW, they are smart for their age....)
Jared: Well, 90% Divided by 9 would equal ten. the reson is, because 9 goes into 90 ten times.
Dina: Oh... Wow. That is kinda easy. * writes the answer down *


Rina: *to Parker* Me hungry!
Parker: Okay sweetie we'll get you food when we get home.
Rina: *happy* Yay!

*Dina heard Rina from the driveway*

Dina: Wow, when she's hungry she's says 'Food' instead of 'Yay'.
Jared: I'm guessing she's used to Parker more???

Rina: Me love you Parker!
Parker: I love you too!
*kisses*
*Dina and Jared saw them from the door*
Dina: EEW!

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

jlf98 wrote:
Rina: *to Parker* Me hungry!
Parker: Okay sweetie we'll get you food when we get home.
Rina: *happy* Yay!

*Dina heard Rina from the driveway*

Dina: Wow, when she's hungry she's says 'Food' instead of 'Yay'.
Jared: I'm guessing she's used to Parker more???

Rina: Me love you Parker!
Parker: I love you too!
*kisses*
*Dina and Jared saw them from the door*
Dina: EEW!



Rina and Parker: *look up, and blush* * Rina stops acting babyish from then on*
Dina: That was disgustiong no offense!
Jared: You really had to kiss with the door open! JEEZ!!
Rina: * giggles* hehe, Dina, you and Jared make a good pair you know that?
Dina: * blushes really really red. * You and pareker make a better pair appearently because you guys already discustingly kissed and we are all only 2! this is so weird!!
Posted 1/15/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Rina and Parker: *look up, and blush* * Rina stops acting babyish from then on*
Dina: That was disgustiong no offense!
Jared: You really had to kiss with the door open! JEEZ!!
Rina: * giggles* hehe, Dina, you and Jared make a good pair you know that?
Dina: * blushes really really red. * You and pareker make a better pair appearently because you guys already discustingly kissed and we are all only 2! this is so weird!!


Rina: Well you kiss Jared while he's asleep!
Dina: *blushes even more* I'm going to kill you Rina!
Jared: Is that true?
Parker: Will you mind the baby please!? *hands Rina to Jared* Why can't you keep your thoughts to yourself!? Your mind is always thinking about Jared!
Dina: *blushes even more* Well why can't you do the same!? Your mind is always mushy about Rina!

*Dina and Parker have an ice+wind+water fight*


8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

jlf98 wrote:


xuebai80 wrote:

Rina and Parker: *look up, and blush* * Rina stops acting babyish from then on*
Dina: That was disgustiong no offense!
Jared: You really had to kiss with the door open! JEEZ!!
Rina: * giggles* hehe, Dina, you and Jared make a good pair you know that?
Dina: * blushes really really red. * You and pareker make a better pair appearently because you guys already discustingly kissed and we are all only 2! this is so weird!!


Rina: Well you kiss Jared while he's asleep!
Dina: *blushes even more* I'm going to kill you Rina!
Jared: Is that true?
Parker: Will you mind the baby please!? *hands Rina to Jared* Why can't you keep your thoughts to yourself!? Your mind is always thinking about Jared!
Dina: *blushes even more* Well why can't you do the same!? Your mind is always mushy about Rina!

*Dina and Parker have an ice+wind+water fight*




Dina: And No! I do not kiss him while he is asleep! I am going to kill you Rina, I swear. and Parker. keep you throughts TO YOURSELF!!!!
and, Rina is not a baby anymore. don't you notice? so stop treating her like one. Rina? We are going. Bye Parker! bye Jared. *Dina blushes and runs out the door with Rina*

They are outside and running home.
Posted 1/17/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Dina: And No! I do not kiss him while he is asleep! I am going to kill you Rina, I swear. and Parker. keep you throughts TO YOURSELF!!!!
and, Rina is not a baby anymore. don't you notice? so stop treating her like one. Rina? We are going. Bye Parker! bye Jared. *Dina blushes and runs out the door with Rina*

They are outside and running home.


Jared: *running* *to Parker* Do you really think Dina likes me????
Parker: *running* I rather not answer any questions refering to Dina. Who does she think she is!? Why don't I go back to her and shut her up so she can keep her own thoughts to herself. *grumps* Hmmph
Rina: *to Dina* Are you mad?
Dina: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Parker is going to get it! Why don't I go shut him up so he can keep his thoughts to himself. ARGH! *that was a tantrum*

Jared: *thinking to himself* She's always blushing when someone talks about her and me together............... Hmmmmmmmmm

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

jlf98 wrote:
Jared: *running* *to Parker* Do you really think Dina likes me????
Parker: *running* I rather not answer any questions refering to Dina. Who does she think she is!? Why don't I go back to her and shut her up so she can keep her own thoughts to herself. *grumps* Hmmph
Rina: *to Dina* Are you mad?
Dina: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Parker is going to get it! Why don't I go shut him up so he can keep his thoughts to himself. ARGH! *that was a tantrum*

Jared: *thinking to himself* She's always blushing when someone talks about her and me together............... Hmmmmmmmmm



Dina * stops suddenly*

Rina: Wahhh! *stops* what?

Dina: * Sits and buries her face in her hands. * I can read through Parker's thoughts that Jared thinks that I like him... he does not know how right he is!!
Posted 1/18/10 , edited 1/18/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Dina * stops suddenly*

Rina: Wahhh! *stops* what?

Dina: * Sits and buries her face in her hands. * I can read through Parker's thoughts that Jared thinks that I like him... he does not know how right he is!!


Dina: *angry at Rina* WHY RINA!? Why did you have to tell him that I kiss him in his sleep? WHY???????
Rina: Umm, well because I thought that Jared did like you so I told him when you were there.
Dina: *grumpy* That isn't a reason you should tell Jared.

Parker: *still running* *can read Dina's thoughts that she's mad at Rina* Hold on Jared, I forgot something!
Jared: I'm coming with you! Afterall, brothers should stick to together.

*Parker+Jared ran the doorbell, Dina answered it in a grumpy mood*

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

jlf98 wrote:
Dina: *angry at Rina* WHY RINA!? Why did you have to tell him that I kiss him in his sleep? WHY???????
Rina: Umm, well because I thought that Jared did like you so I told him when you were there.
Dina: *grumpy* That isn't a reason you should tell Jared.

Parker: *still running* *can read Dina's thoughts that she's mad at Rina* Hold on Jared, I forgot something!
Jared: I'm coming with you! Afterall, brothers should stick to together.

*Parker+Jared ran the doorbell, Dina answered it in a grumpy mood*



Dina: *Sees Parker+Jared,* Rina! Parker and Jared need to talk to you! * leaves the door open and Rina hurries and goes to talk at the door. Dina gets to her room, and lys down. blushing.
Posted 1/18/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Dina: *Sees Parker+Jared,* Rina! Parker and Jared need to talk to you! * leaves the door open and Rina hurries and goes to talk at the door. Dina gets to her room, and lys down. blushing.


"What did you want to talk to me about?" asked Rina.
"Um, I just wanted to apologize to Dina about how I was a jerk." Parker replied.
"I'm just here with him." Jared added.

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

jlf98 wrote:

"What did you want to talk to me about?" asked Rina.
"Um, I just wanted to apologize to Dina about how I was a jerk." Parker replied.
"I'm just here with him." Jared added.



"oh... Okay.Dina!!!!" Yelled Rina.
Dina hurries down the stairs. " What? "
" Parker wants to apologize. " Rina Said.
Dina turns toward Jared+Parker. "What?" She asked Parker.
"I wanted to apologize for being a Jerk." Said Parker.
"Thanks." Said Dina.
" Jared. What are you doing here? Did you want to ask me or Rina a question?" Said Dina. Her expression fixed on not blushing.
" um... I have a question. I know that you don't kiss me when I sleep.. I would have woken up. but.. do you really like me?" Jared asked.
" U..u...mm..." Now Dina blushed bright red. redder than a cherry. She looked at the ground, her face burning. " Yes. It's true." Dina said. Then she ran upsairs, and avoided Jared for the next 3 days.

* 3 days later at school at the end. Dina is collecting her books from her locker talking to Rina*

" I know! PE was kinda strange today... It felt like everyone was keeping a secret from us." Dina said. She had gathered all her books, and had her back against the lockers, but was still talking to Rina, when Jared ran into her, and Kissed her on the lips. When he broke off, his hands were on her sholders so that she couldn't move.

" Look Dina... I don't know why you have been avoiding me. I would have liked to tell you that I liked you too. I like how, you are Ice. I like how, you do everything your own way. I like how, you don't treat your sister any different. I like how... I like you. I like everything about you. and I love you. do you love me? still? " Asked Jared. For a while, Dina was speechless.

" Y-yes..." She finally said. and everyone was crowed around, and then they finally burst out cheering. The entire school cheered, except for the girls in the Jared fan club. There were the girls pouting from the Parker fan club too, because Rina and Parker were kissing too... Jared kissed Dina again, and then let go of her. Then he put on his smile that Dina loved. Then she smiled too, and Dina and Jared were boyfriend and girlfriend just like Rina and Parker.

* Later on in the day....*
Posted 1/19/10

xuebai80 wrote:

"oh... Okay.Dina!!!!" Yelled Rina.
Dina hurries down the stairs. " What? "
" Parker wants to apologize. " Rina Said.
Dina turns toward Jared+Parker. "What?" She asked Parker.
"I wanted to apologize for being a Jerk." Said Parker.
"Thanks." Said Dina.
" Jared. What are you doing here? Did you want to ask me or Rina a question?" Said Dina. Her expression fixed on not blushing.
" um... I have a question. I know that you don't kiss me when I sleep.. I would have woken up. but.. do you really like me?" Jared asked.
" U..u...mm..." Now Dina blushed bright red. redder than a cherry. She looked at the ground, her face burning. " Yes. It's true." Dina said. Then she ran upsairs, and avoided Jared for the next 3 days.

* 3 days later at school at the end. Dina is collecting her books from her locker talking to Rina*

" I know! PE was kinda strange today... It felt like everyone was keeping a secret from us." Dina said. She had gathered all her books, and had her back against the lockers, but was still talking to Rina, when Jared ran into her, and Kissed her on the lips. When he broke off, his hands were on her sholders so that she couldn't move.

" Look Dina... I don't know why you have been avoiding me. I would have liked to tell you that I liked you too. I like how, you are Ice. I like how, you do everything your own way. I like how, you don't treat your sister any different. I like how... I like you. I like everything about you. and I love you. do you love me? still? " Asked Jared. For a while, Dina was speechless.

" Y-yes..." She finally said. and everyone was crowed around, and then they finally burst out cheering. The entire school cheered, except for the girls in the Jared fan club. There were the girls pouting from the Parker fan club too, because Rina and Parker were kissing too... Jared kissed Dina again, and then let go of her. Then he put on his smile that Dina loved. Then she smiled too, and Dina and Jared were boyfriend and girlfriend just like Rina and Parker.

* Later on in the day....*


But while they were kissing, Ms. Bandaru, their homeroom teacher saw both Dina, Rina, Parker and Jared kissing each other. Ms. Bandaru didn't like kissing in the school. It was one of her rules.

"AHEM!" Ms. Bandaru said sternly.
Dina, Rina, Parker and Jared looked up.
"Uh oh..." Parker mumbled.
"DETENTION FOR THE 4 OF YOU! Go to the Dean now! Go on go on!" Ms. Bandaru shooed them to Mr. Pares office.
"Oh great." Rina said under her breath.
Rina and Dina could see the Jared and Parker fan club at the door, looking angry than ever and pouting like they were about to yell at them. Then, the Jared and Parker fan club started laughing at Dina and Rina.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Hey will you people mind your own business?" Parker and Jared said together. The fan clubs got way embarrassed. They never seen Parker and Jared talk like this before. "We love them and that's final. Whatever strategy you're going to use against us to hate them and like you instead is going to FAIL. So please don't bother with us and them."
"If you lay a finger on Dina you're going to mess with me." Jared said with a mad look on his face.
Parker said the same thing but replaced Rina with Dina.
"Since we guys don't really like you people anymore you can't change it. SO GOODBYE!!!!!!!" Jared got up and closed the door.
"Geez, what's wrong with those girls these days?" Parker asked.

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

jlf98 wrote:

But while they were kissing, Ms. Bandaru, their homeroom teacher saw both Dina, Rina, Parker and Jared kissing each other. Ms. Bandaru didn't like kissing in the school. It was one of her rules.

"AHEM!" Ms. Bandaru said sternly.
Dina, Rina, Parker and Jared looked up.
"Uh oh..." Parker mumbled.
"DETENTION FOR THE 4 OF YOU! Go to the Dean now! Go on go on!" Ms. Bandaru shooed them to Mr. Pares office.
"Oh great." Rina said under her breath.
Rina and Dina could see the Jared and Parker fan club at the door, looking angry than ever and pouting like they were about to yell at them. Then, the Jared and Parker fan club started laughing at Dina and Rina.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Hey will you people mind your own business?" Parker and Jared said together. The fan clubs got way embarrassed. They never seen Parker and Jared talk like this before. "We love them and that's final. Whatever strategy you're going to use against us to hate them and like you instead is going to FAIL. So please don't bother with us and them."
"If you lay a finger on Dina you're going to mess with me." Jared said with a mad look on his face.
Parker said the same thing but replaced Rina with Dina.
"Since we guys don't really like you people anymore you can't change it. SO GOODBYE!!!!!!!" Jared got up and closed the door.
"Geez, what's wrong with those girls these days?" Parker asked.



Dina+Rina giggle.
" Hold on...." Said Dina. She pictured the mind of Mr. Pare. Then he came into the room, but she remained calm and focused. You will be released without detention. I will talk to mrs. Bandaru about fixing her brain, becuase you were fine... Said Mr. Pare in a hypnotized tone. Dina had the power to manipulate minds when she needed to, and she could READ minds. She was the only person on the ghostworld that ever could manipulate minds. Rina was the only one who could manipulate someones body. Dina with her mind manipulating skills, could also put a thought is someones brain, telling them what to say, or what to do with their body... so kinda like Rina's but kinda more powerful.

" That was hot. " Said Jared.
" Oh, Shut up. I never like doing that." Said Dina laughing. Rina and Parker and Jared laughed to, and then left.
Posted 1/19/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Dina+Rina giggle.
" Hold on...." Said Dina. She pictured the mind of Mr. Pare. Then he came into the room, but she remained calm and focused. You will be released without detention. I will talk to mrs. Bandaru about fixing her brain, becuase you were fine... Said Mr. Pare in a hypnotized tone. Dina had the power to manipulate minds when she needed to, and she could READ minds. She was the only person on the ghostworld that ever could manipulate minds. Rina was the only one who could manipulate someones body. Dina with her mind manipulating skills, could also put a thought is someones brain, telling them what to say, or what to do with their body... so kinda like Rina's but kinda more powerful.

" That was hot. " Said Jared.
" Oh, Shut up. I never like doing that." Said Dina laughing. Rina and Parker and Jared laughed to, and then left.


"I'll see you 8th period." said all.
Jared needed to go to Computer Science class. Parker needed to go to ELA class, Dina had to go to Computer Science class and Rina had to go to History class.

Jared and Parker entered their class, before Dina could walk in she heard someone say to Rina...

"HOW DARE PARKER LIKES YOU (blah blah blah blah blah)" said Jessica. She was the leader of the Parker fan club and she was very angry. She had a hallpass to go to the bathroom. But Jessica's talent was 'Future Seeing', so she knew that Rina would bump into her.
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

jlf98 wrote:
"I'll see you 8th period." said all.
Jared needed to go to Computer Science class. Parker needed to go to ELA class, Dina had to go to Computer Science class and Rina had to go to History class.

Jared and Parker entered their class, before Dina could walk in she heard someone say to Rina...

"HOW DARE PARKER LIKES YOU (blah blah blah blah blah)" said Jessica. She was the leader of the Parker fan club and she was very angry. She had a hallpass to go to the bathroom. But Jessica's talent was 'Future Seeing', so she knew that Rina would bump into her.


Dina was still going down the hall, because she knew that Rina could handle it, but she bumped into Kalona who was the leader of the Jared fanclub. her power was pain. she could make anyone feel pain. but Dina knew how to shut off her mind to others, because the pain was just an illusion.

" HOW DARE JARED LIKES YOU!! YOU BETTER BREAK UP WITH HIM, OR I WILL GIVE YOU SO MUCH PAIN THAT YOU COULD DIE!!" Said Kalona.

" Oh really? Try me." Said Dina leaning in and then pulling back. She had a smile on her face. and sje put out her hand.
" really? you want me to?" Said Kalona?
" I said try it!." Said Dina
" I will not hold back! full power!" Said Kalona! Kalona looked tired after a while. Dina just stood there. Nothing had happened. Dina walked into class, and sat down, just as the bell rang.
Posted 1/20/10

xuebai80 wrote:

Dina was still going down the hall, because she knew that Rina could handle it, but she bumped into Kalona who was the leader of the Jared fanclub. her power was pain. she could make anyone feel pain. but Dina knew how to shut off her mind to others, because the pain was just an illusion.

" HOW DARE JARED LIKES YOU!! YOU BETTER BREAK UP WITH HIM, OR I WILL GIVE YOU SO MUCH PAIN THAT YOU COULD DIE!!" Said Kalona.

" Oh really? Try me." Said Dina leaning in and then pulling back. She had a smile on her face. and sje put out her hand.
" really? you want me to?" Said Kalona?
" I said try it!." Said Dina
" I will not hold back! full power!" Said Kalona! Kalona looked tired after a while. Dina just stood there. Nothing had happened. Dina walked into class, and sat down, just as the bell rang.


"Try saying that again I'll burn your hair of yours. Or I can send a tsunami wave at you." Rina said.
"But you don't have water as your power." Jessica replied.
"I borrowed it from Dina."
Dina's tsunami wave is real, but when given to Rina to borrow, it's an illusion.
"Well I know Parker likes me deep down." Jessica said proud. "HAHAHAHAHA"
Rina sent the illusion tsunami wave towards Jessica.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica jumps out of the window. Rina kept walking.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.