First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Is it gay to be 15 years old and sit infront of a PC and Play train games and do nothing else with my life?
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09 , edited 9/23/09
ALSO Girls would you date a person of this stature? Just wondering
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
I don't see how doing any of that is related to one's sexual orientation.

Go get educated then come back and make proper posts.
33523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Galaxy
Offline
Posted 9/23/09 , edited 9/23/09
WHY GAY? xD! , i shouldnt answered =_= .. btw why this topic was created? o_O
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
Yei you know very well that the word gay in this context isn't implying homosexuality so stop picking fights cause it makes you come off as a dick and no i do not mean penis..
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
Why the hell would you use "Gay"??
That isn't cool..
Using that word like that is screwed up..
Jerk..
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
Please Read up you are off context do you think i would actually imply homosexuality in a topic like this? Please think and read before posting.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

McNugit wrote:

Yei you know very well that the word gay in this context isn't implying homosexuality so stop picking fights cause it makes you come off as a dick and no i do not mean penis..


Well using it in the way you probably meant is an insult to all the millions of homosexuals in the world, so you should be happy I assumed you used it the proper way incorrectly and not the bad way offensively.
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
I am 17 and I am making and example Please Lets not get off context No one can physically get gay from playing a game...
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09 , edited 9/23/09

Yei wrote:


McNugit wrote:

Yei you know very well that the word gay in this context isn't implying homosexuality so stop picking fights cause it makes you come off as a dick and no i do not mean penis..


Well using it in the way you probably meant is an insult to all the millions of homosexuals in the world, so you should be happy I assumed you used it the proper way incorrectly and not the bad way offensively.


No Actually you are 100% Wrong homosexuals wouldn't feel offended and the ones that do shouldn't be because this is the year 2009 and they should get used to alternate meanings and contexts of words and if they haven't realized this yes the next generation of homosexuals will Thank you now gtfo EDIT: Also there is not a a good and bad way to say gay.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

McNugit wrote:


Yei wrote:


McNugit wrote:

Yei you know very well that the word gay in this context isn't implying homosexuality so stop picking fights cause it makes you come off as a dick and no i do not mean penis..


Well using it in the way you probably meant is an insult to all the millions of homosexuals in the world, so you should be happy I assumed you used it the proper way incorrectly and not the bad way offensively.


No Actually you are 100% Wrong homosexuals wouldn't feel offended and the ones that do shouldn't be because this is the year 2009 and they should get used to alternate meanings and contexts of words and if they haven't realized this yes the next generation of homosexuals will Thank you now gtfo


They should get used to all homosexuals being called stupid? You need to realize how offensive that is, and how little respect for gays it takes to use the word 'gay' to describe something 'stupid'. Gay = Stupid? I know that people in the past used it like that , but it's the year 2009, we're not all homophobic idiots anymore.
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09 , edited 9/23/09
1st off I'm am Not discriminatory towards homosexuals nor am I afraid of them and please reread my poll post try to substitute the word gay with stupid and try again

PS: adding the meaning Stupid as the context was your doing contradicting the fact you said your not homophobic. witch means you had a preset overlook on Homosexuals Proving you indeed are homophobic. EDIT: or not 100% certainty around homosexuals
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

McNugit wrote:

Please Read up you are off context do you think i would actually imply homosexuality in a topic like this? Please think and read before posting.


It is about sexuality but you don't imply it as being as that..
I suggest you stop using "gay"
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 9/23/09 , edited 9/23/09

McNugit wrote:

1st off I'm am Not discriminatory towards homosexuals nor am I afraid of them and please reread my poll post try to substitute the word gay with stupid and try again

PS: adding the meaning Stupid as the context was your doing contradicting the fact you said your not homophobic. witch means you had a preset overlook on Homosexuals Proving you indeed are homophobic.


Oh, and by 'gay', of course you meant 'respectable member of society,' right?

You should keep your bad habits and/or prejudices at home, don't bring them here.
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
I sugest you Leave this post and never come back because the only one that seems offended is you and you don't even have a reason for it
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

McNugit wrote:


Yei wrote:


McNugit wrote:

Yei you know very well that the word gay in this context isn't implying homosexuality so stop picking fights cause it makes you come off as a dick and no i do not mean penis..


Well using it in the way you probably meant is an insult to all the millions of homosexuals in the world, so you should be happy I assumed you used it the proper way incorrectly and not the bad way offensively.


No Actually you are 100% Wrong homosexuals wouldn't feel offended and the ones that do shouldn't be because this is the year 2009 and they should get used to alternate meanings and contexts of words and if they haven't realized this yes the next generation of homosexuals will Thank you now gtfo EDIT: Also there is not a a good and bad way to say gay.


How would you even know if Homosexuals don't feel offended..
I sure would if I was..
Don't you think the world is hard on them enough..

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.