First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Is it gay to be 15 years old and sit infront of a PC and Play train games and do nothing else with my life?
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
Yei This will be my last post to you because i feel that you are not able to comprehend the correct context thus leading yourself to look ignorant when you are finally able to understand the correct meaning or believe you know The correct meaning of this text feel free to PM me

Oh, and by 'gay', of course you meant 'respectable member of society,' right?
Is you implying a sarcastic context This is not what i meant nor is it close. and also in a physical sense i am at home
thus making you look stupider
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

shirayukiIce wrote:


McNugit wrote:


Yei wrote:


McNugit wrote:

Yei you know very well that the word gay in this context isn't implying homosexuality so stop picking fights cause it makes you come off as a dick and no i do not mean penis..


Well using it in the way you probably meant is an insult to all the millions of homosexuals in the world, so you should be happy I assumed you used it the proper way incorrectly and not the bad way offensively.


No Actually you are 100% Wrong homosexuals wouldn't feel offended and the ones that do shouldn't be because this is the year 2009 and they should get used to alternate meanings and contexts of words and if they haven't realized this yes the next generation of homosexuals will Thank you now gtfo EDIT: Also there is not a a good and bad way to say gay.


How would you even know if Homosexuals don't feel offended..
I sure would if I was..
Don't you think the world is hard on them enough..



Please reread and try again

No Actually you are 100% Wrong homosexuals wouldn't feel offended and the ones that do shouldn't be because this is the year 2009 and they should get used to alternate meanings and contexts of words and if they haven't realized this yes the next generation of homosexuals will Thank you now gtfo EDIT: Also there is not a a good and bad way to say gay.
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

McNugit wrote:


shirayukiIce wrote:


McNugit wrote:


Yei wrote:


McNugit wrote:

Yei you know very well that the word gay in this context isn't implying homosexuality so stop picking fights cause it makes you come off as a dick and no i do not mean penis..


Well using it in the way you probably meant is an insult to all the millions of homosexuals in the world, so you should be happy I assumed you used it the proper way incorrectly and not the bad way offensively.


No Actually you are 100% Wrong homosexuals wouldn't feel offended and the ones that do shouldn't be because this is the year 2009 and they should get used to alternate meanings and contexts of words and if they haven't realized this yes the next generation of homosexuals will Thank you now gtfo EDIT: Also there is not a a good and bad way to say gay.


How would you even know if Homosexuals don't feel offended..
I sure would if I was..
Don't you think the world is hard on them enough..



Please reread and try again

No Actually you are 100% Wrong homosexuals wouldn't feel offended and the ones that do shouldn't be because this is the year 2009 and they should get used to alternate meanings and contexts of words and if they haven't realized this yes the next generation of homosexuals will Thank you now gtfo EDIT: Also there is not a a good and bad way to say gay.


NO actually u r 100% wrong bcuz u r not homosexual u would not under stand
How would you even know if Homosexuals don't feel offended..
I sure would if I was..
Don't you think the world is hard on them enough..

now u can gtfh and there is a good and bad way to say gay
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
Thank you for trying to See out of there eyes but i know a homosexual man 35 years of age He seems completely happy with his life i say that was gay this was gay he takes no offense. and i Will apologize to all you QQ'rs out there
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

McNugit wrote:

Thank you for trying to See out of there eyes but i know a homosexual man 35 years of age He seems completely happy with his life i say that was gay this was gay he takes no offense. and i Will apologize to all you QQ'rs out there


Well he probably is happy and ignoring the stupid ppl.. and when you say "QQ'rs" is that supposed to mean something
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
Me anf him are good friends QQ is a pair of crying eyes meaning they cry about stuff tat dosen't concern them he does not find me ingorent as well and he alwasy cracks gay jokes Eg I was ordering Cox internet and he said yeah im sure you like cox im like f**k you faggot we laughed at it.
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
He probably hates you inside
i just hope that u will grow up sometime soon and realize what you are saying is wrong
19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
shirayukiIce I was trying to be considerate because your 15 but you are also ignorant i have provided you with examples and you still will not face the truth thus please stop talking because your ignorance is unbecoming.
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

McNugit wrote:

McNugit I was trying to be considerate because your 17 but you are also ignorant i have provided you with examples and you still will not face the truth thus please stop talking because your ignorance is unbecoming.


19176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
i started a poll to try to motivate him to geta girlfriend and work on getting his license
Posted 9/23/09 , edited 9/23/09
Sigh, ignorance.
Such a simple poll blown out of proportion, and for what reason? I swear if words over the internet could kill...
~Locked

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.