First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Great forest
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 9/24/09 , edited 11/7/09
Typical Gaint forest home to most
Posted 11/7/09


*Aoshi arrives at the great forest and walks a bit before stopping before a great tree...there are clouds in the sky* Here I am....uhg I don't like rain...better get inside *he jumps up the and there is a small opening that is not visible from the ground towards the top of the tree and he goes in then he falls towards the middle of the tree...there are some worn out blankets and pillows and some trinkets to pass time with, he lays down and immediately falls asleep,snoring loudly*
Posted 11/7/09


*Once aoshi awakes he finds himself snuggling with a pillow and quickly puts it away.....he climbs up the inside of the three trunk, and gets out of the tree, he then jumps down from branch to branch and looks up at the cloudless sky*

Allright, now that I'm refreshed, time to explore the world.

Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



*Once aoshi awakes he finds himself snuggling with a pillow and quickly puts it away.....he climbs up the inside of the three trunk, and gets out of the tree, he then jumps down from branch to branch and looks up at the cloudless sky*

Allright, now that I'm refreshed, time to explore the world.



Mizu wanders the forest with no true objective just to go out for the enjoyment of the enviorment. wandering he stands still at hearing someone esle and hides.
Posted 11/7/09


*Aoshi puts on his long jacket and appears not to notice anyone*
Allright, where shall I go today...
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



*Aoshi puts on his long jacket and appears not to notice anyone*
Allright, where shall I go today...


Seeing the person he sighs relife and relaxs now knowing it was a civilian. walking over mizu speaks out "Hi there." he says with a smile
Posted 11/7/09


*Aoshi looks over, not the least bit surprised* Hi, who might you be?

Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



*Aoshi looks over, not the least bit surprised* Hi, who might you be?



"Me? I am Mizu. and you may be?"
Posted 11/7/09


I'm a forest dweller....I go by Aoshi....what brings you to the forest?
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



I'm a forest dweller....I go by Aoshi....what brings you to the forest?



"Nothing you of the ordinary...just searching for a group of rouge werewolves..."
Posted 11/7/09


Werewolves? In this forest? Strange, I haven't noticed anything, and the other animals are calm. They haven't sensed anything either.

Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



Werewolves? In this forest? Strange, I haven't noticed anything, and the other animals are calm. They haven't sensed anything either.



Hearing a loud crash Mizu instantly turns and sprints in that direction "You may come if you like. Its always good to have company."
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/7/09


*Aoshi decides to follow and you notice that he manages to keep up with you easily*
I wonder if those are the werewolves you're searching for.
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



*Aoshi decides to follow and you notice that he manages to keep up with you easily*
I wonder if those are the werewolves you're searching for.


Seeing two big werewolves destroying a large tree mizu stops and motions to aoshi to do the same "Wait. we don't want them to notice us they are two big idiots but they are strong."
Posted 11/7/09


Cheh.... *Aoshi does his best to constrain himself, obviously he doesn't like anyone destroying trees....considering he lives in one*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.