First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Great forest
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



Cheh.... *Aoshi does his best to constrain himself, obviously he doesn't like anyone destroying trees....considering he lives in one*


Mizu wating for the right moment sees that one of them stops and sits down lowering his gaurd. with quick movement mizu is instantly at his throat his claws out in his werewolf form.
Posted 11/7/09


*Aoshi walks out, and looks surprised that Mizu was a werewolf*

Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



*Aoshi walks out, and looks surprised that Mizu was a werewolf*



With a few quick movements the big oaf and his fellow rouge were tied up. holding up an orb they are both sucked into it "That takes care of those two lets see...yep thats the last of the rouges on my list."

Posted 11/7/09


That was interesting....what did you do to those two? *while waiting for an answer he walks towards the tree*
A real shame....
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



That was interesting....what did you do to those two? *while waiting for an answer he walks towards the tree*
A real shame....


With a smile mizu looks up "I am the werewolf god. I plan to take these fools i have caught and take them to prison where the scum of all races recide
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/7/09


I see.....quite unfortunate for them then, but its a good thing too, I don't like people messing with this forest, its all I've got left. Anyway, thanks for you know, cleaning up the area before it became a real mess. *something is strange about how he says those last words however.....you cannot figure out what he really means*

Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



I see.....quite unfortunate for them then, but its a good thing too, I don't like people messing with this forest, its all I've got left. Anyway, thanks for you know, cleaning up the area before it became a real mess. *something is strange about how he says those last words however.....you cannot figure out what he really means*



"I will have to remeber that you live here next time and i will come here first friend. Your are mysterious but quiet i like you." ^^
Posted 11/7/09


If thats what you want... *he shrugs smiling slightly* Still, being friends with a god? I feel very privileged.
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



If thats what you want... *he shrugs smiling slightly* Still, being friends with a god? I feel very privileged.


Nothing special just a powerful friend. Well i am over due back at the prison with these prisoners so i will have to take my leave. Here take this dog whistle. Any time you need me just blow into it and i will be there as fast as i can." Tosses a dog whistle to you. "I always look out for my friends."
Posted 11/7/09


*Aoshi catches the whistle* Well I doubt that I.... *then he pauses as if choosing his words* wiill ever get attacked by anything worth your time. I'm pretty good at hiding too if I dot say so myself.
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



*Aoshi catches the whistle* Well I doubt that I.... *then he pauses as if choosing his words* wiill ever get attacked by anything worth your time. I'm pretty good at hiding too if I dot say so myself.


"well i bid you fairwell friend." vanishes leaving you alone.
Posted 11/7/09


*Aoshi smiles...he tosses the whistle slightly in the air then catches it an puts it in his pocket setting out to explore*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.