First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply The Ancient Mountains
One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

Youichi-kun wrote:

You sure get bored easily.....why not just take in the fresh air and explore the world.

*as we keep walking several auras gather around us.....they feel sinister*


sorry cus i get bored so easy *as she felt the dark auras she started trembling* we have company?!
Posted 11/8/09


*About half a dozen demons emerge hidden in the shadows and trees...they laugh horribly, 4 of them are regular level demons, and while still strong they do not compare to the other 2 which are high level demons.....these demons are much more intelligent and much more agressive*

*one of the 2 high level ones speaks* "There he is, caputre him alive and we'll be rich!"

*Aoshi scratches the back of his head* My my, it seems we have ourselves a troublesome situation here....



One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

Youichi-kun wrote:

*About half a dozen demons emerge hidden in the shadows and trees...they laugh horribly, 4 of them are regular level demons, and while still strong they do not compare to the other 2 which are high level demons.....these demons are much more intelligent and much more agressive*

*one of the 2 high level ones speaks* "There he is, caputre him alive and we'll be rich!"

*Aoshi scratches the back of his head* My my, it seems we have ourselves a troublesome situation here....


rich?!..*then sudely her eyes turned red-black and a weird wing started growing from her back*...what a troublesome situantion....your so right...*then instanly took down the 4 regular demons*..can i have one of the highs one?
Posted 11/8/09


Hey feel free to have both if you feel you're up to it. Less trouble for me.


One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

Youichi-kun wrote:

Hey feel free to have both if you feel you're up to it. Less trouble for me.


*then she started to attack one of them but when she heard what Aoshi said she sudenly stopped to attack* is that so?.....ok..*then she recovered at her normal form*
Demon:"she's crazy almost to kill us thank goddness that boy saved us"
*then behind them appeared about 100 swords and instanly killed them*..sorry about that *then she went to pick up her swords*
Posted 11/8/09


*Aoshi streches....* Well that was fun.....did it help you get over your boredom?
One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

Youichi-kun wrote:

*Aoshi streches....* Well that was fun.....did it help you get over your boredom?


yup....thnx a lot...now shall we go exploring the veiw?*smile*
Posted 11/8/09


Why are you thanking me, I mean its not like I told them to attack, they're just......a few of the many that came before I guess....*he shrugs it off carelessly and continues walking*
One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

Youichi-kun wrote:

Why are you thanking me, I mean its not like I told them to attack, they're just......a few of the many that came before I guess....*he shrugs it off carelessly and continues walking*


yea...your right *she follows him looking at the sky* hmmm...have you ever touched the sky?
Posted 11/8/09


Well I did just a while ago on that mountain if that counts.....


One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

Youichi-kun wrote:

Well I did just a while ago on that mountain if that counts.....


yes it counts*smile...still looking at the sky...then she stumble over a rock*..how unlucky i can't even fly
Posted 11/8/09 , edited 11/8/09


*grabs your arm to make sure u don't fall* What kind of impression is this supposed to make? You just defeated all those demons in less than 10 seconds and here you are now stumbling over a rock. *the sky is cloudy, thunder can be heard in the distance* Ah it's going to rain soon, I have to get back to the forest. You can feel free to tag along but I cannot be out in the rain. *Aoshi begins running towards the forest* (Gtg sleep nighty night)

One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

Youichi-kun wrote:

*grabs your arm to make sure u don't fall* What kind of impression is this supposed to make? You just defeated all those demons in less than 10 seconds and here you are now stumbling over a rock. *the sky is cloudy, thunder can be heard in the distance* Ah it's going to rain soon, I have to get back to the forest. You can feel free to tag along but I cannot be out in the rain. *Aoshi begins running towards the forest* (Gtg sleep nighty night)


well...yea but...oh...ok...maybe i'll see your house?!
(ok...^_^)
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/8/09

andiKallai wrote:


Youichi-kun wrote:

*Aoshi skids down the mountains as if he were grinding on rocks, he then reaches the ground safely and walks away normally*


wow.. ...your very good...*then she telported somewere near him*...how much did you train?


seeing that Lorelay wasn't following I sigh and hope down the side of the mountain and land next to them. "Are you coming?"
One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

embrode wrote:

seeing that Lorelay wasn't following I sigh and hope down the side of the mountain and land next to them. "Are you coming?"


oh...i'm..sorry i totaly forgot...coming...sooo*thinks a little* wich way is your house?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.