First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply The Ancient Mountains
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

andiKallai wrote:


embrode wrote:

seeing that Lorelay wasn't following I sigh and hope down the side of the mountain and land next to them. "Are you coming?"


oh...i'm..sorry i totaly forgot...coming...sooo*thinks a little* wich way is your house?


"I smile its right around the corner come I will show you." Walking over to the corner we come to a large cabim with a code of arms on the top with two eyes glaring out. "Its kinda of old i found it abandoned here."
One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

embrode wrote:

"I smile its right around the corner come I will show you." Walking over to the corner we come to a large cabim with a code of arms on the top with two eyes glaring out. "Its kinda of old i found it abandoned here."


it's ok...it's better to have this than having nothing..
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

andiKallai wrote:


embrode wrote:

"I smile its right around the corner come I will show you." Walking over to the corner we come to a large cabim with a code of arms on the top with two eyes glaring out. "Its kinda of old i found it abandoned here."


it's ok...it's better to have this than having nothing..


With a laugh i smile "Yea i guess you could say that. Well here come on and i will show you your room.
One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

embrode wrote:

With a laugh i smile "Yea i guess you could say that. Well here come on and i will show you your room.


ok...^_^...*then i follow you..while she was wlking she looked very atently at the house*say...why didn't you buy a new house?
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

andiKallai wrote:


embrode wrote:

With a laugh i smile "Yea i guess you could say that. Well here come on and i will show you your room.


ok...^_^...*then i follow you..while she was wlking she looked very atently at the house*say...why didn't you buy a new house?


Walking into the main room i smile "This place has a lot of history for my kind so i decided to live here." Walking up a flight of stairs i motoin for you to follow.
One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

embrode wrote:

Walking into the main room i smile "This place has a lot of history for my kind so i decided to live here." Walking up a flight of stairs i motoin for you to follow.


aha...so...i'm a new race in this house?...if i have a race
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

andiKallai wrote:


embrode wrote:

Walking into the main room i smile "This place has a lot of history for my kind so i decided to live here." Walking up a flight of stairs i motoin for you to follow.


aha...so...i'm a new race in this house?...if i have a race


"Yes that is correct... Well here is your room its not much but its suitable for living theres food in the kitchen down stairs and if you need anything i am in the room next door. Now if you'll excuse me i belive i have a tiny bit of studying to do." Walking toward my room i draw out a key and unlock the door.
Posted 11/13/09 , edited 11/13/09
*At the base of the mountains Aoshi walks, his hands in his pocket coat as the air is chilly.....suddenly a man comes in skipping, he wears a long cloak (akatsuki style) that is white with strange red symbols on the arms, front, and back he wears a white straw samurai hat with strips of paper that cover his face, he also wears a golden crystal shield on his back*

Ara? Who do we have here? *the man tilts his head slightly, his voice happy and upbeat*

*Aoshi can feel a horrible aura eminating from him and gets on guard* I don't want any trouble...

Ei? Who said I was going to hurt you? I won't.....they are! *an angel and werewolf jump out and attack him....angels and werewolves working together? strange.....Aoshi manages to dodge the werewolf and with a strange martial art like flowing water launches an upper kick at the angels chin and sends him flying.....he dissipates into dust, the werewolf returns and jumps to claw him, again like flowing water Aoshi leans back and stabs the wolf once causing it to stop mid air then a flurry of punches is launched at it and it gets smashed into a tree and then dissipates as well, now Aoshi stands face to face with the man*

Ahaha!! *the man claps* I should have expected as much from the host of the Blood Rose....so what do you say......How about you join me?

*Aoshi tenses up at the mention of the Blood Rose* Hm...so you want me to join because of that then eh? Well join you? You just randomly send out people to attack me and expect me to just join you? I can tell that you're up to no good so I'm afraid no deal....

Ara? I was afraid you would say that.....well then you're pretty strong......allright, I won't pressure you any further, I think I'll go and find something to eat.....

Hold up there.....you're not gonna get off so easily you know....you might attack someone else and I can't let that happen...
*Aoshi takes a step forth and dissapears, he instantly appears in front of the robed man and launches a punch....but his head is suddenly grabbed from behind*

Ara? Aren't we a little slow-desu? *Aoshi turns around and the man punches him in the face at a regular speed.....Aoshi goes flying through the nearby woods.....but suddenly the man appears next to him and kicks his back launching him up, the man follows*

Fraid you're a little bit too early to mess with me onii-chan! *he says in his same upbeat voice without a hit of pressure in his voice after moving so fast, then suddenly a kick is felt.....Without even noticing it aoshi was drop kicked in the chest sending him back towards the ground and causing a disturbance in the wind that ripped smaller trees from their roots, Aoshi smashes into the ground making a big crater and sending much dust upwards*

Ara ara....maybe he wasn't as strong as I thought.....now to get some ramen! *the robed man dissapears, leaving aoshi spawled on the ground*
One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/14/09 , edited 11/14/09

embrode wrote:

"Yes that is correct... Well here is your room its not much but its suitable for living theres food in the kitchen down stairs and if you need anything i am in the room next door. Now if you'll excuse me i belive i have a tiny bit of studying to do." Walking toward my room i draw out a key and unlock the door.


soo.weird first race... ...studying?at what?..can i go to cook some cakes?maybe this will help ya a little*then she created a cup off coffee...*here thnx for the room...i'll go buy some ingredients...ok?
Creator
11533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Far in the dark a...
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

andiKallai wrote:


embrode wrote:

"Yes that is correct... Well here is your room its not much but its suitable for living theres food in the kitchen down stairs and if you need anything i am in the room next door. Now if you'll excuse me i belive i have a tiny bit of studying to do." Walking toward my room i draw out a key and unlock the door.


soo.weird first race... ...studying?at what?..can i go to cook some cakes?maybe this will help ya a little*then she created a cup off coffee...*here thnx for the room...i'll go buy some ingredients...ok?


"Wow thats nice and i am studying the history of the world something went wrong between races and i want to see what happened...and sure you could do as you please you are a resident of this house so i don't mind.
One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/14/09 , edited 11/14/09

embrode wrote:

"Wow thats nice and i am studying the history of the world something went wrong between races and i want to see what happened...and sure you could do as you please you are a resident of this house so i don't mind.


ok...i'll...go to buy something...*walks to the nearest store and buys some sugar and other things...when she came back she saw a body on the ground*...hummm???....*looks at his face*..i saw this face somewhere...*thinks*...ahhha...i know...his name is...A....Aoshi?!...well whatever....*then she dragged him until she reached Matt's house*...i'll..leave him to rest in my room to don't bother Matt...
Posted 11/14/09


*he seems badly beat up....but then.....his wounds turn blood red and their shape changes into something with a resemblance to a rose and vanish as he drifts into a peacefull sleep*

One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

Youichi-kun wrote:

*he seems badly beat up....but then.....his wounds turn blood red and their shape changes into something with a resemblance to a rose and vanish as he drifts into a peacefull sleep*


as expected from one of my races...*smiles and puts the hot coffee near the bed*
Posted 11/14/09


*The white cloaked man stands upon a wide window opening from the side of your room outside...*
Aarara....that is quite a usefull skill.... *he then turns his attention to you* Hi hi new person, you seem like you have some hidden skills as well.....how about joining me?
One of the Gods
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

Youichi-kun wrote:

*The white cloaked man stands upon a wide window opening from the side of your room outside...*
Aarara....that is quite a usefull skill.... *he then turns his attention to you* Hi hi new person, you seem like you have some hidden skills as well.....how about joining me?


can i ask why on erth did you used the door?..pardon?!...me?skilled..*starts laughing*..i can only create some usless thing...it doesn't depends on the race...do you want coffee?^_^*gives him a cup of coffee*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.