First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[CONTEST]Best Halloween Story!
Posted 9/26/09

KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:

how long do we have to post up the story?


oct 28th


okayy (:
ill try my best to make a great story



awesome. we look forward to reading it :)


(:
i already started


I already finish it ;] *Cough* ;]


*smile*
whatever ;; so did i (:
i just have to type it up


already type it ;[ haha XP


cant wait to read it (:


yup .. can't wait to read yours too XP


when will you post yours? so that i know when to post mine
(:



next weeks? ;]


okayyy
that will give me enough time to make it awesome, although yours will probably win.

Cutest Member Of CR
3054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / im my own lil wor...
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
haha i cant wait to hear both of yours haha
Cutest Member Of CR
14159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

blondeegrl96 wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:

how long do we have to post up the story?


oct 28th


okayy (:
ill try my best to make a great story



awesome. we look forward to reading it :)


(:
i already started


I already finish it ;] *Cough* ;]


*smile*
whatever ;; so did i (:
i just have to type it up


already type it ;[ haha XP


cant wait to read it (:


yup .. can't wait to read yours too XP


when will you post yours? so that i know when to post mine
(:



next weeks? ;]


okayyy
that will give me enough time to make it awesome, although yours will probably win.



haha .. not even ;] probably Yours ;]
Posted 9/27/09

KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


blondeegrl96 wrote:

how long do we have to post up the story?


oct 28th


okayy (:
ill try my best to make a great story



awesome. we look forward to reading it :)


(:
i already started


I already finish it ;] *Cough* ;]


*smile*
whatever ;; so did i (:
i just have to type it up


already type it ;[ haha XP


cant wait to read it (:


yup .. can't wait to read yours too XP


when will you post yours? so that i know when to post mine
(:



next weeks? ;]


okayyy
that will give me enough time to make it awesome, although yours will probably win.



haha .. not even ;] probably Yours ;]


i doubt it!!
i write a lot, but it sooo doesnt make me a good writer.
i sucjk X]
Posted 9/27/09




Princess Brie
Bad Boy Tino


Brie was a princess. She was form Asia, but an assassin tried to kill her. Her family made her go to America, where she would go to school like a normal person. *How could this happen?* She thought as she walked to through the school gates. Everyone stared at her as she walked to D-6, her classroom. She handed the teacher her slip to sign. She took a seat in the back and began to copy do the assignment into her notebook. It was a Halloween project. She wouldn't have much time to get it done, since Halloween was only a few days away.

Assignment:
Create a costume for the Halloween Parade.
Capture the fun of Halloween on film, develop, and create a decorated portfolio.
due: November 2nd

"You're in my seat." A velvet smooth voice said. Brie looked up. "Sorry." She started to gather her stuff. He place his hands on hers, "But you can sit there. I'll sit next to you." He came and slid into the seat next to her. He smiled, "My name is Tino." She looked over at him, "I'm Brie. Nice to meet you." Tino didn't say anything. He just took out his comp book and made some sketches on his assignment page. The bell rang and he got up and walked to a group of guys. "You and the new girl, huh?" "Way to score." "Sick, you need to stick to our kind man." All of his friends didn't seem to like her. "I know guys, she seems okay I guess." Brie had heard enough. She picked up her notebook and stormed out, pushing her way between Tino and his friends. "Brie! Wait!" Tino called after her, but she just ignored him. A group of scene girls came up to her. "What were you and Tino talking about during class?" The blond one asked. Brie just kept walking, but eh other blond girl grabbed her by the arm. "When Lexi talks to you, you must answer her." Tino appeared out of no where, putting his arm around Brie. "Now girls, play nice with Brie. If you guys remember those feelings I get, I'm getting one now. So unless you want bad things to happen, I suggest you treat her like your best friend." Tino bent down and kissed Brie on the forehead. He slipped a not into her hand.

Halloween is in two days. Meet me in front of the school before the parade. There is something I need to tell you.

He walked away and she dropped her books off in her locker. *What could it be that he wants to say?* Brie thought. *I should probably tell him that I am a princess, but he wouldn't believe me.* The two days passed by very quickly and she finally finished making her costume. It was blue with black lace and was really puffy. It was the morning of Halloween and Brie curled her hair and piled it onto her head. She put her crown and dress on and was ready to go. She walked to the front door of the school. It was dark and foggy. She stood and waited for Tino to get there. She felt cool fingers on her neck and then the softness of lips. She stood there trying not to shake and give away her fright. "Tino? There is something I need to tell you." Tino came around to look at her. "I already know, and I have a confession to make." Tino looked away. "I am the one who tried to kill you. I am a vampire and that's what I do." Brie put her hands on either side of his face. She pressed her lips to his, passionately kissing him. He wrapped his arms around her. "And every year on Halloween, I have to take the life of one person." Brie moved her curls away from the side of her neck and cocked her head to the left. He placed his lips between her neck and shoulder and bit down. "Here's to new blood."




Original Character Sketches

Princess Brie
Bad Boy Tino






█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
©blondeegrl96
2009 All Rights Reserved

Posted 9/27/09
The post above is my story ; make sure to open this forum in a full page to see the set-up i made (:
hope you like it ; its not that good though ; quote me if you have comments
Cutest Member Of CR
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila,Phillippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/09 , edited 10/3/09
This Is My Entry, Hope You Like IT:
{A Short Fiction Story I Made}


TiTlE: Alice's Halloween Story

Thier Once Was A Girl Called A Alice, She Used To Love Halloween Just Like She Loved Christmas Until.. One Halloween Night Her Parents Died Due To A Car Crash.. As Halloween Comes Closer And Closer To Her Every Year, At Night She Would Hear A Lot Of Noise At Her Attic Mostly Crying Of A Girl... As The Night Before Halloween Had Come The Noise Wasnt In The Attic But At Her Parent's Room, Thou She Just Avoided It Like It Was Nothing.. The Next Day The Noise Was Gone.. And As Night Aproached The Noise Was Still Gone.. She Heared A Car Crashed In Front Of The Yard But Thier Was No Car.. Suddenly She Saw A Flash Back Of When Her Parents Died.. She Saw Her Self Crying Just Like The One She Would Hear In the Attic.. Then She Appeared In Front Of The Front Door Of Her House After The Flash Back.. Then The Door Bell Rang, She Opened The Door And Saw Her Dead Parents Looking At Her With Red Eyes As She Looked Behind Her And Saw Plenty Of Dead People.. After That Alice Was No Longer Found By Anyone.. When Someone Dares Come In That House Hold They Would See A Car Crash, Get Lost In the Road (Scene Of the Car Crash) Then See Alice And Her Family Dead Together Inside Three Coffins And Alice Will Rise From the Coffin And Will Lead The Person To The House If The Person Wont Come In Alice Will Eat The Person If You Come In She Gets A Broken Piece Of Mirror And Uses It To Kill.. Well Thats It For My Story..

!!!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

lol i know its kinda lame at the end... Well Happy Halloween!!!
Posted 10/6/09


OMGeez! That got me sum shiverz down my spin haha i loved it! xD

Posted 10/7/09

Akira71 wrote:

This Is My Entry, Hope You Like IT:
{A Short Fiction Story I Made}


TiTlE: Alice's Halloween Story

Thier Once Was A Girl Called A Alice, She Used To Love Halloween Just Like She Loved Christmas Until.. One Halloween Night Her Parents Died Due To A Car Crash.. As Halloween Comes Closer And Closer To Her Every Year, At Night She Would Hear A Lot Of Noise At Her Attic Mostly Crying Of A Girl... As The Night Before Halloween Had Come The Noise Wasnt In The Attic But At Her Parent's Room, Thou She Just Avoided It Like It Was Nothing.. The Next Day The Noise Was Gone.. And As Night Aproached The Noise Was Still Gone.. She Heared A Car Crashed In Front Of The Yard But Thier Was No Car.. Suddenly She Saw A Flash Back Of When Her Parents Died.. She Saw Her Self Crying Just Like The One She Would Hear In the Attic.. Then She Appeared In Front Of The Front Door Of Her House After The Flash Back.. Then The Door Bell Rang, She Opened The Door And Saw Her Dead Parents Looking At Her With Red Eyes As She Looked Behind Her And Saw Plenty Of Dead People.. After That Alice Was No Longer Found By Anyone.. When Someone Dares Come In That House Hold They Would See A Car Crash, Get Lost In the Road (Scene Of the Car Crash) Then See Alice And Her Family Dead Together Inside Three Coffins And Alice Will Rise From the Coffin And Will Lead The Person To The House If The Person Wont Come In Alice Will Eat The Person If You Come In She Gets A Broken Piece Of Mirror And Uses It To Kill.. Well Thats It For My Story..

!!!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

lol i know its kinda lame at the end... Well Happy Halloween!!!


akira u're pretty good........
Cutest Member Of CR
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila,Phillippines
Offline
Posted 10/7/09 , edited 10/7/09


thanks for liking it
Cutest Member Of CR
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila,Phillippines
Offline
Posted 10/7/09


thanks :D
Posted 10/7/09
My name is ruki my parents died 1 years ago. Now I live alone in my small house that my parents give it to me before they died.

One day at the night I hear the voices that’s calling my name the voices is from my parents room when I open the door I saw a little girl she have a black long hair and her eyes is red like a blood she call my name again I come to her she touch my hand and hug me her body is soo cool
“come with me…. Ruki, you are mine” she looked at my eyes and suddenly her true from appear she smell like a blood and her body is rootted, when I see at her legs I saw my parents dead body….. I tried to run as far sa I can but she caught me I scream because she starting beating my legs blood run out my body she stiil beating my arms I scream and scream hope some body will come to help me. Now I can’t move again all I can do is fell the pain in my body,my legs and arms is now missing it true from no one come…… I wait and wait and then the pain in my body is missing I close my eyes 4ever
A few days latter…
Police come to ruki house and find a body skleton without legs,arms and a half of the head not far from that skleton theres girl skleton it’s sat on the chair looked that skleton and semms smile and not far from that girl skleton there’s another 2skleton bow to the girl………

After that incident Some neigbohours say she hear some one screaming at ruki house at night they belive it’s ruki voices he still want some one to help him but nobody want to enter that house………..

“….p….ple..ase h..elp.. me ..I….ca…n’t… mo…ove…”

Posted 10/7/09
the story above is the real......






joking thats fiction
actually i want to make it as a manga but its kinda hard to me
Cutest Member Of CR
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila,Phillippines
Offline
Posted 10/8/09

aizawarui wrote:

the story above is the real......






joking thats fiction
actually i want to make it as a manga but its kinda hard to me


lol thats a great story really made me scared
Posted 10/8/09

Akira71 wrote:


aizawarui wrote:

the story above is the real......






joking thats fiction
actually i want to make it as a manga but its kinda hard to me


lol thats a great story really made me scared



u think soo
my sister said that story is suck....
but i'm not good at making gost story thats one is all i know.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.