First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[CONTEST]Theme:Halloween
Posted 9/25/09
Hey Guys!

As you know halloween is coming up. YIPEE! which means lots of people will be dressing up. Cutest Gurlz On CR would love to see your costumes for this year. So please post your costumes up here or a pic of you with something else relating to halloween. It can be scary or cute, doesnt matter aslong as you are in the picture. Remember! have fun!

FORM:
Username:
Name:
Age:
Picture(in spoiler please):


Deadline :: 2nd of November
Posted 9/27/09
UserName: HelloTabitha
Name: Tabitha
Age: 17
Picture:



It's a funny, those marks on my arms are actually real, so I could really put it in the edited contest. XD Yeah I have a bleeding and bruising disorder so those are real, : D just thought i'd scare the BAGEEZES out of some people. : ) If you can guess. Im dead. It kinda matches the tile too XD
Cutest Member Of CR
17467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 9/28/09
lol the negatives on your tiles look like real blood with the color edit xD i fell for it nice pic
Posted 9/29/09

whiteflare1211 wrote:

lol the negatives on your tiles look like real blood with the color edit xD i fell for it nice pic


:) thanks
Posted 10/2/09


Haha lolz wat do those numbers on ur pic mean?

Posted 10/2/09

kittyXcutie wrote:



Haha lolz wat do those numbers on ur pic mean?



i apologize. Lol, thats my myspace ID number.
I didnt want to cut so much out of the picture because it didnt look right and also the numbers look kinda cool there.
XD
Posted 10/3/09


Oh haha i see now! Okaii then nowwww i know hah :D
Cutest Member Of CR
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila,Phillippines
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
Username: Akira71
Name: Akira
Age: Secret
Picture(in spoiler please):


sori for the blurry pic!! maybe cause its too dark... i was really scared looking at this pic hehe
Posted 10/3/09

Akira71 wrote:

Username: Akira71
Name: Akira
Age: Secret
Picture(in spoiler please):


sori for the blurry pic!! maybe cause its too dark... i was really scared looking at this pic hehe



AHHHHHHHHHHHH D: THE GRUDGE!
Cutest Member Of CR
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila,Phillippines
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

HelloTabitha wrote:


Akira71 wrote:

Username: Akira71
Name: Akira
Age: Secret
Picture(in spoiler please):


sori for the blurry pic!! maybe cause its too dark... i was really scared looking at this pic hehe



AHHHHHHHHHHHH D: THE GRUDGE!


hehe i know scary right?? as soon as i took the pic i ran out of the room scared.. haha
Posted 10/5/09

Akira71 wrote:

Username: Akira71
Name: Akira
Age: Secret
Picture(in spoiler please):


sori for the blurry pic!! maybe cause its too dark... i was really scared looking at this pic hehe


W.....WH.........WHAT'S THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!*run away*
Posted 10/5/09 , edited 10/5/09


my sis and i :P:P:P (srry, tried putting it in the spoiler...didn't work verry well...)
Posted 10/5/09

wollywollywest wrote:



my sis and i :P:P:P (srry, tried putting it in the spoiler...didn't work verry well...)


Bahahaahaha! YALL ARE SO CUTE~ish haha
I LOVE THE MASKS BAHAAHA xD
Nice flutes :DDD
Posted 10/5/09

kittyXcutie wrote:


wollywollywest wrote:



my sis and i :P:P:P (srry, tried putting it in the spoiler...didn't work verry well...)


Bahahaahaha! YALL ARE SO CUTE~ish haha
I LOVE THE MASKS BAHAAHA xD
Nice flutes :DDD


lmao, the mask on the left is the same one from death note that L wore
Posted 10/5/09

wollywollywest wrote:


kittyXcutie wrote:


wollywollywest wrote:



my sis and i :P:P:P (srry, tried putting it in the spoiler...didn't work verry well...)


Bahahaahaha! YALL ARE SO CUTE~ish haha
I LOVE THE MASKS BAHAAHA xD
Nice flutes :DDD


lmao, the mask on the left is the same one from death note that L wore :P


Oh em gee haha
Even more awsome

L IS SEXAAAY haha :P

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.