First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Wasteland
Posted 9/30/09
*yawns and appears right into front of the man walking* hey what u doing here?
Posted 9/30/09
~as Cross ventures further into the cave, he finds himself at a dead end~
Hm... That's it?

Sigh... Kinda sad.

~suddenly Cross notices that the echo is a little loud for such a small cave. so he looks up. to his amazement, the cave stretched upward with pocket caves as it goes higher~
Wow... Now this is something.

Looks like i've got a little more room to venture.

~Cross stretches his arms upwards towards the one of the pocket caves and shoots himself up. to his surprise, they were a number of pieces of human bones laying about~
Not what i expected. Guess something took plase here. Let's see it the rest are the same.
~Cross moved higher and higher with all the same results until he reached the top~
Okay... This looks different.

~faced with a huge door in front of him, he tries to push it open. suddenly the way he came up closed the moment he touched the door~
What the...?!

Sigh... guess i aint going no where until this gets opened. But first, a little nap.
~Cross lays down in front of the door and start to take a quick nap~
Zzzz....
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/1/09


Then the human Bones form into an army of 100 Skeletons surrounding Cross then they Attack the sleeping Cross
Posted 10/1/09
*hears noises and forgets it and finds a nice spot to calm down*
Posted 10/1/09
~thanks to his battle experience, Cross wakes up the moment he felt the aura in the environment had changed. to his surprise, he was surrounded by a large number of skeletons. out of reflex, Cross does a kip up and stretches his leg with a kick in a wide circle, striking multiple skeletons off their feet. this allows a moment for Cross to access the situation~
I don't know how these bones came to life and i don't really care. This just tells the pirate in me that i'm not supposed to be here and that there's something behind this door.
~Cross takes in a deep breath in preparation for what in to come~
Apparently they don't know me. Now that door is screaming to be broken down.

~without a moment of hesitation, Cross leaps into the area with the most number of skeletons and start breaking skulls & bones with nothing but punched and kicks as a warm up for the giant door. taking a few down at a time, he manages to clear all the skeletons~
Alright... Now that that's over, on to the door.

~as he makes his way towards the door, suddenly the pieces of skeletons laying around start to pull themselves together and form a monstrous giant skeleton in front of the giant door itself. upon completion, it lets out a ferocious roar and charge at me to attack~
Sigh...

~reluctant to play around any longer, Cross stretches both his arms far back as he runs in head first, and then hurls them forward, striking the giant skeleton with both simultaneously. the force of the impact itself sends the skeleton flying backwards into the door and breaking it down as a result. the environment remains silent right after that as i make my way into the path that has just been opened~
Wow...
~inside he finds an enormous room dyed in dried blood and burnt weapons laying around like a graveyard at the end of a battlefield. as he make his way across to the other end, he is faced with steps over a molt of magma that appear to lead up to what seems to be an altar surrounded in fire~
Guess i'm moving forward.
~he starts his climb up the steps towards the altar~
Posted 10/2/09
*stands up and walks to the noise*
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
As Cross walks up to the Alter he sees a Man sitting in a large chair looking bored
Man in Chair: I bet ur here for the Coin hu?

The man then smiles
Man in chair: I hope u are ....because its been quite sometime since i had fun.....not since that Samurai.....Muramasa was his name but that was years ago
He waves his hand and the door re-figures back to brand new
Man in Chair: My name is Suzaku and u are?
Posted 10/2/09


*Rinji walks towards the cave...he enters and explores untill he finally reaches the room with the two people* Sup my friends, I'm here to stop whatever you're planning
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

shinsonic23 wrote:

As Cross walks up to the Alter he sees a Man sitting in a large chair looking bored
Man in Chair: I bet ur here for the Coin hu?

The man then smiles
Man in chair: I hope u are ....because its been quite sometime since i had fun.....not since that Samurai.....Muramasa was his name but that was years ago
He waves his hand and the door re-figures back to brand new
Man in Chair: My name is Suzaku and u are?



Here for that coin...

*Kodoku slips though before the door it was fully rebuilt*
Heh...
*She jumps in and stands*
Posted 10/2/09


*Rinji stands there and waves at her* Hi there you must be here for the same thing I am, but you have to get in line I'm afraid
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09


Suzaku Looks at the Two who have also entered then looks back at Cross
Suzaku: Wow...More Playmate....Identify ur selves...
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

Youichi-kun wrote:



*Rinji stands there and waves at her* Hi there you must be here for the same thing I am, but you have to get in line I'm afraid





shinsonic23 wrote:



Suzaku Looks at the Two who have also entered then looks back at Cross
Suzaku: Wow...More Playmate....Identify ur selves...


*She gives a glance at Rinji then looks at Suzaku*
Hmph...
*Kodoku grins*
Kodoku Kanzaki, Envy
Posted 10/2/09


*Rinji does not grin, or show any emotion on his part* Rinji Senju....Wisdom
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09


Suzaku: Rinji and Kodoku well well....
Then he filps the coin and catches it
Suzaku:This is pretty Popular
Then in a blink of a eye he appears behind the two with his back to their back
Posted 10/2/09


Thats some amazing speed you have there....luckely for me I didn't blink
*Rinji says without turning around*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.