First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Temple of the Pure
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

A temple exact opposite of the Temple of the Damned that has been rumored to be stuck in such a place that nothing but those judged to be of a pure nature can get to. Where spirits are known to come around every now and then and play a tune on the harp.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 9/27/09 , edited 9/27/09
Looking at this place, I went to his heighest spot where I seated myself and concentrated. "It is a bright place here, maybe this place isn't troubling enough. I am easily able to concentrate," I breathed.
Posted 9/27/09


*Rinji arrives*
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 9/27/09


I opened my eyes seeing him. "Rinji, you took your time," I said getting up and jumping down from the bridge. Landing easily, I huffed and walked over arms behind my back. "So, I must ask, whats your specialty? Hand to hand or with weapons alone?"
Member
25360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Soaring The Skies
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
*enters the temple of the pure*
Posted 9/27/09


*he out stretches his hands to his sides* I have no weapons whatsoever, so hand to hand will be good.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
Removing my weapons and placing it in a good spot, I tied back my hair and pulled down my hood. Without a word, I pulled into stance awaiting to see who would make the first move.
Posted 9/27/09


*He stands there with his hands in his pockets, not taking a stance, but watching very carefully*
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 9/27/09


"An informal style, good, this will be fun," I thought. Eyes without saying and movements still quiet, I lunged up throwing a high kick
Posted 9/27/09


*He crouched and did a spinning low kick*
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 9/27/09


Curling to flip in the air from his leg range before landing and calmly standing. "You're a defense aren't you?"
Posted 9/27/09
*watches*
Posted 9/27/09


*He assumes his previous position, leaning back slightly* It's possible.....I've never really thought about it. *He then uses the lean to launch himself up and do a spinning drop kick*
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 9/27/09
*He assumes his previous position, leaning back slightly* It's possible.....I've never really thought about it. *He then uses the lean to launch himself up and do a spinning drop kick*

Seeing this I ducked under it going fully to the ground pushing myself past him before moving my hands in a needed way to push me up back close to Rinji, performing a spinning hook kick.
Posted 9/27/09
*gtg 4 a while so freeze frame?*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.