First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply RPG sign up
Mafia Boss
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 9/27/09 , edited 10/31/09

The Vongola Family -
Tsuna:

Gokudera: Cheery-o

Yamamoto: 06Vinny90

Lambo: Xeuno

Ryohei: SilverLight

Hibari: yumungmei

Mukuro/Chrome: tsubasagirl101

Timoteo (Vongola IX):

Giannini:


The Kokuyo Gang-
Chikusa Kakimoto:

Ken Joshima:

Lancia:

M.M.:

The Twins-
Jiji:
Didi:


The Varia-
Xanxus:

Superbi Squalo: HibariRei

Belphegor: 23crowsandroses

Marmon/Viper: black_snow707

Levi:

Gola Moska:

Fran:


The Millefiore Family:
Byakuran: dragonboy411

Yuni:

Shoiche Irie:

Gamma:

Gankishi:

Glo Xinia:

Rasiel:

Ginger Bread:

Spanner:

Six Funeral Wreaths:


The Arcobalenos-
Reborn: bioman573

Colonello: rainbowseeker

Skull:

Verde:

Fon: Penguin_Taichou

Luce:

La Mirch:


CEDEF-
Iemitsu:

Basil:

Oregano:

Cervello:


Other-
Kyoko:

Haru:

Nana:

Bianchi:

Dr. Shamal:

I-Pin:

Futa:

Longchamp Naito:

Dino:




To sign up you must invite your buddies to the group
fill out this form

Username:
character:
will u be active?: (yes or no)
have u invited ur buddies: (yes or no)











Posted 9/27/09
Username:06Vinny90
character: Yamamoto Takeshi
will u be active?: yes
have u invited ur buddies: yes
Mafia Boss
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

06Vinny90 wrote:

Username:06Vinny90
character: Yamamoto Takeshi
will u be active?: yes
have u invited ur buddies: yes


i'll add u

Mafioso
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere reading...
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
Username: yumungmei
character: hibari kyoya
will u be active?: (yes or no) of course! KHR is like my most favorite anime!
have u invited ur buddies: (yes or no) yep
Mafioso
2592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at school
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
Username: rainbowseeker
character: colonello
will u be active?: (yes or no) yes
have u invited ur buddies: (yes or no) yes
Mafia Boss
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

yumungmei wrote:

Username: yumungmei
character: hibari kyoya
will u be active?: (yes or no) of course! KHR is like my most favorite anime!
have u invited ur buddies: (yes or no) yep



rainbowseeker wrote:

Username: rainbowseeker
character: colonello
will u be active?: (yes or no) yes
have u invited ur buddies: (yes or no) yes



i'll add u both xD

Mafioso
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere reading...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
yey! thanks!
Mafioso
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Right before my c...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
Username: HibariRei
character: Superbi Squalo
will u be active?: yes
have u invited ur buddies: yes
Mafia Boss
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

HibariRei wrote:

Username: HibariRei
character: Superbi Squalo
will u be active?: yes
have u invited ur buddies: yes


i'll add u xD
Mafioso
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Right before my c...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

23crowsandroses wrote:


HibariRei wrote:

Username: HibariRei
character: Superbi Squalo
will u be active?: yes
have u invited ur buddies: yes


i'll add u xD

Thank you!

Mafia Boss
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09

06Vinny90 wrote:

Username:06Vinny90
character: Yamamoto Takeshi
will u be active?: yes
have u invited ur buddies: yes



yumungmei wrote:

Username: yumungmei
character: hibari kyoya
will u be active?: (yes or no) of course! KHR is like my most favorite anime!
have u invited ur buddies: (yes or no) yep



rainbowseeker wrote:

Username: rainbowseeker
character: colonello
will u be active?: (yes or no) yes
have u invited ur buddies: (yes or no) yes




HibariRei wrote:

Username: HibariRei
character: Superbi Squalo
will u be active?: yes
have u invited ur buddies: yes



I know there's only a few of us, but it'd be great if we could start postign in the rpg xD
Mafioso
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Right before my c...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
I'm trying just that, but my writing skills are practically NON.
But even so, I will try my best. ^^;
Mafia Boss
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
^ your're doing just fine n_n
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
Username: Cheery-o
character: gokudera
will u be active?: (yes or no) of coursezz
have u invited ur buddies: (yes or no) yes
Mafia Boss
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

Cheery-o wrote:

Username: Cheery-o
character: gokudera
will u be active?: (yes or no) of coursezz
have u invited ur buddies: (yes or no) yes


i'll add u xD

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.