First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [ARCADE] Avatars
Co-Creator
1683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/09


here you are! I'm sorry for taking so long and don't be shy if you want anychanges
81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/17/09 , edited 10/30/09


COMPLETE - iPanda-
Requester
8166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
Username: zyxel05
Text: Jelly Muffin Cookie!!
M a x - c h a n
Style: You decide
Color: rainbow
Fonts?: O.o you choose
Brushes?: Jelly Muffin Cookie
Patterns?: o.O? You decide
Textures?: O.o You decide
Size: size of an avii!
Preferred Mod/s: iPanda-

Posted 10/19/09
Username:
QueenPsycho
Text:
(dont put the # on the avi plz)
1) - Psycho, Feeling the love from you, I'm here waiting
2) - Caim, Feeling the love from you, I'm here waiting
Style:
Anything
Color:
Anything that matches
Fonts?:
doesnt matter
Brushes?:
yes
Patterns?:
yes
Textures?:
yes
Size:
thin and tall
Preferred Mod/s:
anyone
Image/s: (in spoiler tags + 2 at most)
1)

2)

Proof:
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 10/21/09

zyxel05 wrote:

Username: zyxel05
Text: Jelly Muffin Cookie!!
M a x - c h a n
Style: You decide
Color: rainbow
Fonts?: O.o you choose
Brushes?: Jelly Muffin Cookie
Patterns?: o.O? You decide
Textures?: O.o You decide
Size: size of an avii!
Preferred Mod/s: iPanda-



erm the picture is too small.. sorries D:
could u please change it?
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

Username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Text:Kamaki,xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Style:Kinda Girly :3
Color:Any
Fonts?:Porkys & Pamela
Brushes?:Yesh Please :3
Patterns?:Any
Textures?:Any
Size:Thin and Tall or up to you
Preferred Mod/s:iPanda-
Image/s:



here u go.. sorry i didnt realise i had requests here xD
hope u like it !
81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

iPanda- wrote:


xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

Username:xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Text:Kamaki,xXkamakiXkamiyaXx
Style:Kinda Girly :3
Color:Any
Fonts?:Porkys & Pamela
Brushes?:Yesh Please :3
Patterns?:Any
Textures?:Any
Size:Thin and Tall or up to you
Preferred Mod/s:iPanda-
Image/s:



here u go.. sorry i didnt realise i had requests here xD
hope u like it !


aww thanks its so kawaii! i love it <33
Requester
2831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ^.^in my beautifu...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09









Posted 10/23/09 , edited 10/30/09


COMPLETE - ckjdramawatcher
Creator
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 10/24/09 , edited 10/24/09

hAnNSaM wrote:

Username: hAnNSaM
Text:
1st pic ~ Happy Halloween from hanna
2nd pic ~ hanna-chii

Style: it should match the pic..
Color: yuu pick..
Fonts?: it's up to u..
Size: tall
Preferred Mod/s: ckjdramawatcher
Images:


Payment:


here you goes...



hope you like 'em!
Requester
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 10/24/09
Username: linhxx33
Text: LINHBUI and some quote please
Style: anything nice
Color: anything but pink
Fonts?: any
Brushes?: yes please
Patterns?: any
Textures?: you decide
Size: tall and thin
Preferred Mod/s: zooeee
Image/s: (in spoiler tags + 2 at most)

Proof:
Posted 10/25/09


wow! they're awesome ^^ thank u soo much :D
Creator
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 10/25/09 , edited 10/25/09

hAnNSaM wrote:

wow! they're awesome ^^ thank u soo much :D


you're very welcome. i'm so glad you're contented w/ 'em, even if they're not as amazing as your current one.
Requester
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreamland~
Offline
Posted 10/25/09

Username: candii333
Text: candii , I will never forget u!
Style: romantic, sad
Color: anything that matches
Fonts?: anything that fits
Brushes?: anything that works
Patterns?: anything that matches
Textures?: oh, anything! (I trust your taste)
Size: thin and tall
Preferred Mod/s: anyone available / if posible, someone who understands te pic. ^^

Images:


Payment:




1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/09 , edited 10/27/09

candii333 wrote:


Username: candii333
Text: candii , I will never forget u!
Style: romantic, sad
Color: anything that matches
Fonts?: anything that fits
Brushes?: anything that works
Patterns?: anything that matches
Textures?: oh, anything! (I trust your taste)
Size: thin and tall
Preferred Mod/s: anyone available / if posible, someone who understands te pic. ^^

Images:


Payment:






well hope u like it.. i really like the pic
imma romantic person too ! :D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.