First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply South Sea
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09
She stares down and the man grabbing him then snapping her fingers and tossing him over the ship where he vanished before hitting the water. "Men, women, children as long as its a human i am fine." she looks at scarlette up and down. "You seem like you would survive my tests a bit longer than the others......" She then grinned while walking closer to the group of pirates that backed up as she got near.
Posted 10/4/09
*Sighs, at the sight of the pirates backing away from Kagami* Have some backbone, will ya? *Scarlette then gives a serious stare towards Kagami's direction* Sorry, but I don't have plans on becomin' one of yer test subjects.
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09
She starts to drool while thinking about what she could do then comes back to reality and to Scarlettes glare "Whats the worry you will hopefully come back in one piece." her eyes then drift over to the others "Or can i take a few of them ether way i will be back more or less with or without your permission." she looks over at Scarlette from the corner of her eye.
Posted 10/4/09
*Scarlette puts her hand up, halting the pirates behind her that begin to rush at Kagami* First tell me what ya do with these tests ya have.

(gtg, I'll get back to you later)
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Kagami clenches her fist with a smile as they approached but it went away once Scarlette told them to stand down. "Well first i open you up and test your organs and such taking out what should not be needed and adding to what a Demon has its very simple and safe most Demons survive my experiments.....humans dont normally." Kagami then looks closer at the girl then turns around a black fire ball with words appear she quickly looks at it then makes it vanish "Ah....I see you are Humility....Scarlette Natsu the fifth seat...a know pirate in these parts of the sea...different from Xavier...." she starts muttering off to her self while looking directly in Scarlette's face.

OOC: i will be waiting
Posted 10/5/09
*Scarlette's eyes hint at frustration for a second* Xavier, ya mean the pirate that's wanted because he has that Amulet? *Scarlette looks at Kagami, disgusted* If ya promise me that yer tests won't kill me I'll go freely, I wouldn't want ya to lay yer hands on those idiots over there, and I bet ya noticed already, but they're kinda hopeless without me to pull them together.
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
"Well killing you is a if...seeing how much you can take is what i am after..." Kagami smiles then jumps back on to the edge of the ship. "Well i will be back for you or anything i can find useful....ta ta" she waves then drops off the side of the ship vanishing instantly.
Posted 10/5/09
*After Kagami leaves, Scarlette turns back to the pirate crew that is backing away, shaking her head* Ya should all be ashamed of yerselves!
Posted 12/15/09
Xavier's ship floats along the calm waters with his crew busy doing daily chores while others are relaxing and enjoying the view. Xavier sits in the crows nest with a large straw hat pulled over his eyes as he takes a nap.
Posted 12/19/09
~Cross flies around for a brief moment before noticing a ship~
Nice ship.
~He swoops down for a closer look and circles it to see if anyone was on board~
Looks like its occupied.
~Not very long after getting closer to the ship, the coin in his chest starts to throb~
Man!!!... What's up with this pain? Something bout this ship ain't right.
~Without wasting time, he starts his search for what might be the cause~

Posted 12/20/09
Ronaldo's head begins to be filled with a high pitched sound as he wakes from his sleep putting his hands over his ears. "What the hell?!?! First at the Tropics and now out at sea?!"
Posted 12/20/09 , edited 12/20/09
~Coming up with no results while flying, he decides to board the ship~
Alright, who here's got an artifact?
~His voice was loud as was the throbbing in his chest~
Come on!!! Show yourself!!! I wanna get this over and done with.


Posted 12/21/09
Xavier lets out a long sigh as he hangs himself over the edge of the crows nest and looks down at the newcomer. The crew members of his ship look at the visitor and pull there guns out aiming at him. "Calm down Ladies and Gentlemen~ Is that anyway to treat a guest?" Xavier says lazily as his crew members put away their weapons. "Now how may I be of service sir?"
Posted 12/22/09
I need a word with the captain of this ship.
~Cross turns his attention upward towards the man in the crow's nest~
I take it that you're the one in charge of this fine vessel.
~He then looks around and then back up~
Yes, you must be the captain. Mind coming down here for a little chat? Or would it be better if i came up there?

Posted 12/27/09
Xavier releases a sigh as he jumps out of the crows nest and grabs a near by rope and propels down. He looks at cross and stretches. "So is this about the artifact? Frankly I don't really feel like fighting right now."

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.